Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? (674 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Are Black Women The Least Attractive Of All Races? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Back in the day when mine eyes weren't open yet, a lady i was attracted to then refused to date me and she told me back then bluntly that "She doesn't like shy guys,that she wanted someone that would be outgoing and adventurous,so that it makes up for her lack of both". Ofcos i felt bad then with the rejection But it did help me overtime and am happy for who i am today

So Ladies, What Qualities do you find least attractive in a Guy? Perhaps it would help and make some guys sit up...
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by ibrams(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2015
waiting to hear there lies

village things
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Oyah ladies, food don done..
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by iceberylin(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
If I'm a lady..
I wont date a guy that sags
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Haryanfe7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
*following* *farabale eating my pop corn and using zobo to complement it**
i wan to hear wat doz girls go say
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Twaci(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Immaturity - Not only in your reasoning, but in your speech, attitude and dressing.

Idleness - Even if you don't get to work in and oil company and bla bla bla....carry wheelbarrow, i go happily carry headpan follow u.

Bad hygiene - body odour, mouth odour, dirty boxers....you know the rest.

Pessimists - This group simply turns me off.
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by osaslord500(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
-Striking Intelligence
-A good sense of humour
- He must be smart, quite loose and innovative
-Under obligation, he must possess a stable source of income.
-Confidence and ability to speak for himself and spill out his feelings without fear of intimidation or what not.
-Humily & loyalty
-Musn't be a lady boxer - wife beaters I mean
- And to crown it all, he must be tall, and handsome with a flat tummy or packs. Whatever

Ur father get any of these qualities?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by CaroLyner(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
1)you have bad breath
2)you're being too needy
3)you're using the wrong approach
4)you're overly aggressive
5)you're using the wrong body language.
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:
To me, the below are the qualities a man must possess if he wants to be with me
-Striking Intelligence
-A good sense of humour
-He must be breathless & spotlessly neat and fashionable just like me.
- He must be smart, quite loose and innovative
-Under obligation, he must possess a stable source of income.
-Confidence and ability to speak for himself and spill out his feelings without fear of intimidation or what not.
-Humily & loyalty
-Musn't be a lady boxer - wife beater I mean
- And to crown it all, he must be tall, and handsome with a flat tummy or packs. Whatever
prepare to be single for a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nothing turn me off other than bad smell and loud mouth.

A guy shouldnt talk too much.
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
You guys should just act mature and stop being silly and stop with the bashing of sorts,let the ladies speak their minds,we hear to help one another not to hate haba. Let them talk then guys too go say their own if need be
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Have no fear dear. I have already found the love of my life, and of course, he's not a nairalander
smiley smileysmiley

good for you thencheesycheesy
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by osaslord500(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ishylove:

Rather I should be asking you that question cause you seem no different from your father as you are a perfect testimony that his life was full of heaps of blemishes. The apple does not fall far from the tree they say.

Karashika gerrara here

Gold digger
Re: Ladies; What Qualities Do You Find Least Attractive In A Guy? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
osaslord500:

Ur father get any of these qualities?
lol make una liv dis girl na lolsssss

(1) (Reply)

Demi Moore's And Bruce Willis Daughter Pose Nude For Christmas / Bored / Shout-out To Nigerian Girls Who Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.