Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. (1318 Views)

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Many of us guys,can testify how a lady we try to show love to turned us into a maga(fool) by exhausting our hard earned money during dating period and later ignore us rather than tell us from the onset that she doesn't love us so that we can save our cash,thereby hurting our hearts.
An olosho cannot do to us most of these things listed below that a girl we try to woo does to us guyz.Yes i go into a relationship for sex and care for my bae but not for her to turn me as atm machine.
1.An olosho will not maga(fool) me.I will bargain with her before the show but a potential girlfriend will want to milk me.
2.It saves cost-Who still go on an expensive dates?Not me.
3.It saves me from a clingy girlfriend.I dislike a girlfriend who won't give me oxygen(breathing space)
4.No shopping-Patapata na cigarettes,beer or a plate of indomie i go buy her before the show.
5.I use protection always.
Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by OVI75(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Let d pastors and imams wu already av deir parlour in hell com and castigate Al they can,BT truth ix Op u tu get point abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by obinnashady(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol....konji,I respect u,what have u not done to guys?
Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool
Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
true.

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Love Machine:
Many of us guys,can testify how a lady we try to show love to turned us into a maga(fool) by exhausting[b] our[/b] hard earned money during dating period and later ignore us rather than tell us from the onset that she doesn't love us so that we can save our cash,thereby hurting our hearts.
An olosho cannot do to us most of these things listed below that a girl we try to woo does to us guyz.Yes i go into a relationship for sex and care for my bae but not for her to turn me as atm machine.
1.An olosho will not maga(fool) me.I will bargain with her before the show but a potential girlfriend will want to milk me.
2.It saves cost-Who still go on an expensive dates?Not me.
3.It saves me from a clingy girlfriend.I dislike a girlfriend who won't give me oxygen(breathing space)
4.No shopping-Patapata na cigarettes,beer or a plate of indomie i go buy her before the show.
5.I use protection always.

Talk of yourself alone not we... because u go into a relationship for sex that's why they accept your relationship and turn u to ATM machine... vise versa

1 Like

Re: The Reasons I Prefer An Olosho To A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
noblemails:

Talk of yourself alone not we... because u go into a relationship for sex that's why they accept your relationship and turn u to ATM machine... vise versa
A female who disguise as a male is spotted.

(1) (Reply)

Photo How To Make A Women Happy / Who Can Be Nice Enough To Subscribe For My Bb Subsciption? / Photo:when You Buy An Iphone 6 And The Trumpet Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.