Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. (21262 Views)

6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? (2) (3) (4)

6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Online hook up simply means meeting someone online while you do proper offline dating and talking about online platforms I'm referring to all forms and types of interactive media you can think of.

While many people consider it dangerous to connect to people of opposite sex online,I can say with all sincerity that I have met more fantastically decent. responsible ladies online than offline and after thorough evaluation I have come to realize that while it is more difficult to find responsible guys online.the reverse is the case when it comes to finding decent ladies and below are 6 reasons why I believe so.

1.Most decent and marriageable ladies usually stay indoors:

If they are not at work,in the mall or in church then you can bet they are at home with their family members watching TV or browsing the Internet as well as checking their watsup. facebook.Twitter. instagram...and this makes it easier to come across them online.

2. Most responsible and marriageable ladies are always busy:

As expected,most responsible ladies of marriageable ages are usually very busy as you are likely going to find them at their work or business centers which hardly give room for guys to have easy access to them due to their tight itinerary but when they get home, you are most certain to find them in a more relaxed mood to socialize and ofcourse the online platform is the best option.

3.There is a better chance of hitting the spot:

While the offline chase usually comes with the restraints and frustrations of seemingly mature ladies who deeply want a man yet will put up an indifferent disposition and act like they don't care, the online chase is a different ball game as it gives a no holds Barr opportunity to communicate sternly and purposefully which usually yields a purposeful result as you will know if you still have a chance or if you need to look elsewhere.

4.You tend to get your most preferred choice in one spot:

In a week it may be very difficult for a guy to meet a lady offline who has The face or body type that endears him and if he eventually meets one. she may be too young.unserious, or even marrried.

But the online platform eliminates these hiccups to the barest minimum.Yes pictures do lie these days but at least you will get to have a better clue of the person in terms of Age,facial looks, body structure,relationship status and a bit of interaction good enough for you to know if you need to get closer.
The other good side to online hook up is that you can approach any lady regardless of her status and you just might win her heart if you fit into the picture of what she wants.

5.It gives you more integrity:

I don't know about anyone else but the act of wooing a lady is pissing to me especially when you consider the possible outcome of the move as regards the immature dispositions expressed by some ladies..

The sad twist to it is the way many ladies see a guy who is still single and searching because they will be quick to call you irresponsible just because you wooed them today and they see you talking to another lady tomorrow as if you are not entitled to keep trying until you get.

6.A better choice for responsible guys and introverts:

I want every lady to understand that introverts are the best guys any lady can pray for.

This set of guys don't indulge in vague things of life but are deeply responsible with no time to start chasing skirts around and if they ever show interest in you then don't bother proving hard to get because they may never give you a second look.

Hooking up online might just be the perfect choice for this set of guys as they will have the oportunity of getting their prefered choice while eliminating the stress of offline 50/50 chase.

While it is quite easier to see teenagers and fun seeking ladies all over the place,I strongly believe that hooking up with responsible, responsive and marriageable ladies seem easier online than offline.

I don't know if this makes sense.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by youngest85(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
7. It shows u'r an introvert

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
Online dating helps you avoid embarrassment
The first is obvious; dating websites prevents you from you from having to get rejected, or reject anyone, in person. The second is something you may not have thought of. People may hold back feelings or thoughts when meeting in person because they are too embarrassed to talk about them....

Online dating allow you to specify your intentions right
from the beginning so you can find people looking for the
same thing as you. If you are seeking a soul mate, this
prevents you from wasting your time with casual dating.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by RoyalBlak007: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
→→→→→
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by ArchEnemy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
In this age of deception?

Who told you what you see or hear online is always real?

It can work out but you need to be careful

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
it also makes you a potential creep.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Donald7610: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Cool
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Miladi(f): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spot-on.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Miladi(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spot-on.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by ireneony(f): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmmm..no comment

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by eph12(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
I agree! But in Nigeria? Hmm
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
Hmmmm..no comment
How ur life,don't fvck too much

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
The "ONLY" set of people that support, practice and engage in online hook ups are "unattractive people"

spare me your low self-esteem motivated opinion!!! ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ undecided #bible for low lives

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Bird99(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good point... it allow you to chose on your choice.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by oluwalewis(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Guys like u r afraid of approaching ladies. Step up man, approaching ladies is beta at hunting ladies than online dating.
U don too old for a thread like dis

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by ireneony(f): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
coolkris:
How ur life,don't fvck too much
get the fuvkk off my mentions!

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
get the fuvkk off my mentions!
see ur head,like say u can do without it

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2016
ireneony:
Hmmmm..no comment

Lol! take a look at you for instance..I'm resting right now and here you are with a face and figure pleasing to my eyes.

I could place my number here right now and cut the drama that would have come with me seeing you on the road and bracing up to walk up to you and probably getting any of those awkward responses or you just might allow me waste time ranting just to say sorry I'm engaged or even married or I may discover you are a teenager or less than 25 which is a no go area for me...and I can go on and on and on.

But with my number here or just sending you a mail, we can just get hooked for a purposeful affair...that's the point.

Responsible guys don't have time to woo ladies upandan.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:
Guys like u r afraid of approaching ladies. Step up man, approaching ladies is beta at hunting ladies than online dating.
U don too old for a thread like dis

Lol..I guess you are still very young so running offline after ladies still looks like fun to you.

Incase you don't know, approaching ladies is not the issue here.but approaching ladies who are responsible and not those small girls you still chase around...I have them plenty around me, ready to play and give you good s.x without commitment so boy I'm referring to something bigger than you ok

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin Ouch! cheesy
bbmpin:
The "ONLY" set of people that support, practice and engage in online hook ups are "unattractive people"

spare me your low self-esteem motivated opinion!!! ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ undecided #bible for low lives

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Online dating is real but it never last.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by oluwalewis(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol..I guess you are still very young so running offline after ladies still looks like fun to you.

Incase you don't know, approaching ladies is not the issue here.but approaching ladies who are responsible and not those small girls you still chase around...I have them plenty around me, ready to play and give you good s.x without commitment so boy I'm referring to something bigger than you ok

No offense taken boss,I'm only wondering whats gonna happen d day u comeby a sparkling,ravishing,gorgeous.jaw dropping sunshine and your right hand helper isn't available to help you get her details.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by tungstar(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
subjective opinion.....
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

No offense taken boss,I'm only wondering whats gonna happen d day u comeby a sparkling,ravishing,gorgeous.jaw dropping sunshine and your right hand helper isn't available to help you get her details.

You are still getting it twisted.

I have no problem with wooing Queen Elizabeth daughter if she is pleasing to me and I have the opportunity to reach her but what I'm saying is that I'm too introverted and decent to start running after every sweet lady I see.

It is easier for play boys to woo as many ladies as they dim fit but a real decent guy won't do that.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
firstking01:
Online dating is real but it never last.

I don't support online dating...its a charade.

You can meet online but date offline.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
so who you dey target for here
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by ireneony(f): 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! take a look at you for instance..I'm resting right now and here you are with a face and figure pleasing to my eyes.

I could place my number here right now and cut the drama that would have come with me seeing you on the road and bracing up to walk up to you and probably getting any of those awkward responses or you just might allow me waste time ranting just to say sorry I'm engaged or even married or I may discover you are a teenager or less than 25 which is a no go area for me...and I can go on and on and on.

But with my number here or just sending you a mail, we can just get hooked for a purposeful affair...that's the point.

Responsible guys don't have time to woo ladies upandan.
nice point.
But so many disadvantages

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by oluwalewis(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

I have no problem with wooing Queen Elizabeth daughter if she is pleasing to me and I have the opportunity to reach her but what I'm saying is that I'm too introverted and decent to start running after every sweet lady I see.

It is easier for play boys to woo as many ladies as they dim fit but a real decent guy won't do that.

U r d one not getting it,a guy man ll neva accept to be flawed.
Bn kiddin wit u all through,let's move ahead with our strategies of hunting them big grin
Toks2008:

U r d one not getting it,a guy man ll neva accept to be flawed.
Bn kiddin wit u all through,let's move ahead with our strategies of hunting them big
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
I don't see how online dating is a good thing.
Some peeps are filled with bad intentions.
Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
asuo27:
I don't see how online dating is a good thing.
Some peeps are filled with bad intentions.

Oh my! please use the right words...ONLINE HOOKUP not dating.

Re: 6 Reasons Why I Prefer Online Hook Up for a purposeful romance. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Oh my! please use the right words...ONLINE HOOKUP not dating.
na only girls you dey reply angry

How To Find A Good Husband / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56