Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies (8390 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / My Husband Is Too Stingy To Even Buy Me A Pant- Wife Tells Court / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know that most ladies will tongue-lash me for putting up an article of this nature but that will not stop me from saying the truth.

For a guy who wants to know the real colour of a lady, part of it is exhibiting stingy attitude to know how she will react towards him and the advantages of being stingy to ladies are as follows;

1. To know if a lady truly loves you

Many atimes when a lady notices that a guy is broke or gives unending excuses to meeting her financial demands, she will say he is too stingy, hence disappear like speed of light. However, the best way to put a lady into test is pretend to be broke and don't give her a kobo. Some of them will lose interest at once.

2. To avoid being placed in maga-zone

Some guys are always in the habit of subscribing data, sending recharge cards, money and expensive gifts to win a lady's heart. In order to avoid being a victim, be blunt that you can't render such service and watch her reaction.

3. Your future is secured

One of the advantage of being stingy to ladies is that a guy channel his money to personal projects like career and business development. Spending money unnecessarily all for kitty-cat, will not make you save for the future.

4. To Identify ladies who are prudent in spending

Ladies who know that money is not plucked from trues understand why some guys are stingy because they themselves are diligent and prudent in spending unlike some ladies who spend money anyhow as if there is no tomorrow. However, being stingy helps to know if a lady is dependent or not.

5. To know a lazy girl

Guys know that one of the main turn off in a lady is being stingy. So as a result of this, they deliberately become stingy just to know if a lady is lazy or not.

6. To know ladies whose love does not depend on money

This is similar to point one but it's quite different. We all know that ladies naturally get turned on when they spot a rich dude but when dating him and they discover that he is quite stingy, they will quit the relationship ASAP meanwhile he may be devising ways to know if her love is not focus on money.

7. To know a lady that will stand by him during financial crisis in marriage

For those in relationships, it's advisable for a guy in some occasions to turn down the financial request of her girlfriend to know how she will react to financial crisis in marriage because most ladies don't have that luxury of endurance to persevere marital recession.

8. To know a lady who is satisfied with the little she possess

Most ladies expect a guy to foot all the bills during shopping, hang outs and dates. If you tell them that you cant afford the bills, the next thing they will do is to disgrace and tag you a wretched man but for a lady who is satisfy with the little she have will not ask for financial help when she understands his message "I can't spend".

Cc: lalasticlala

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wonderful write-up Dr. Wristbangle

As for me, ladies are always calling me all sort of names simply because I'm very stingy. Well, it's not really my fault, it's because they taught me how to be stingy cheesy

Remind me when Lalasticlala pushes this thread to the HQ
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by dachaste(f): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2015

See dis op oooooh, who told u it guarantees love?

D babe might be there just cos u sex her well

Meanwhile she's busy milking one old dirty rich fool dry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by VampireeM(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thank God for My Life.. Am contented with the little much I ve that I dont need to depend on any MAN for anything especially material ones. If a guy likes he should be stingy; no be for my side o. I will shower him with material things that he will even be ashamed of himself.. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by misspicy(f): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
4. To Identify ladies who are prudent in spending Ladies who know that money is not plucked from trues understand why some guys are stingy because they themselves are diligent and prudent in spending unlike some ladies who spend money anyhow as if there is no tomorrow. However, being stingy helps to know if a lady is dependent or not.
[size=20pt]Theabove point 4 is a very essential part of why a guy and a girl too should be stingy to their partners,it helps you know how prudent your partner is,some ladies do not understand the act of saving and managing which are very essential in a long-term relationship like marriage[/size]

well all thanks to my mother (God rest her soul) she imbibed this characters into me sadsadsadsad

I can't believe I find myself in agreement to a thread like this all thanks to Naijaboiy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Twaci(f): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why be in a relationship if you don't fully trust and understand your partner? U should be able to say if your babe is a money-lover or not without being stingy or whatnot.

I don't see a reason for this. Just be a HEALTHY spender, dasall.

My ex once tried it, giving me the no. 3 excuse, forgetting the fact that we had earlier made expenses on my own money without me complaining and when it was his turn, he remembered his own future undecided. I dumped his ass.

Oh well, these advice from Wristbangle is related to begi-begi girls.

Nice one sha.

****modified****

The points in this thread may be applied, only if its to be applied by both sexes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by 20bc(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Goodwork op
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by 20bc(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
undecided
misspicy:
sad
Twaci:
cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin Hmm waiting for that epic reply....

2 Likes

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by chrisbaby24(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci babe...wia hv thou been?...!!!
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Officialkenshin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
'Em girlz ain't smiling, meanwhile Nairalanders please watch out for my hit track, club banging just like the shoki track but on a whole new level, come 2016 NL is going to produce her first superstar, watch out for the video also dropping real soon after the track, believe me, I Kenshin Munac, will kill hit', you peps won't be able to resist moving your body, I am sure our able CEO, will move to beat. *peace* watch out@OfficialKenshinOfficialKenshin. Love you all future fans, *bless*

1 Like

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Twaci(f): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
chrisbaby24:
Twaci babe...wia hv thou been?...!!!
cheesy my house oh! How av u been?
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nothing wrong here.

nice points.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:
Thank God for My Life.. Am contented with the little much I ve that I dont need to depend on any MAN for anything especially material ones. If a guy likes he should be stingy; no be for my side o. I will shower him with material things that he will even be ashamed of himself.. tongue

When I see ladies like you, my stingy nature switches permanently to become generous with you. Will you marry me? cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
All I see is a broke ass Nigga justifying his failures lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

[size=20pt]Theabove point 4 is a very essential part of why a guy and a girl too should be stingy to their partners,it helps you know how prudent your partner is,some ladies do not understand the act of saving and managing which are very essential in a long-term relationship like marriage[/size]

well all thanks to my mother (God rest her soul) she imbibed this characters into me sadsadsadsad

I can't believe I find myself in agreement to a thread like this all thanks to Naijaboiy cheesy

Can you tell me what naijaboiy did to you? cheesy
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by obinnashady(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Baba OP,no reason justifies being stingy to a lady,if u are stingy,u are stingy. Original aka gum mixed with superglue.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

Why be in a relationship if you don't fully trust and understand your partner? U should be able to say if your babe is a money-lover or not without being stingy or whatnot.

My ex once tried it, giving me the no. 3 excuse, forgetting the fact that we had earlier made expenses on my own money without me complaining and when it was his turn, he remembered his own future undecided. I dumped his ass.

Nice one sha.

****modified****

The points in these thread may be applied, only if its to be applied by both sexes.

Thanks for the compliment and compliment of the season to you.

I feel you have given him sometime to know if he was actually testing you. Don't you think your decision was rather too quick? cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by VampireeM(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:

When I see ladies like you, my stingy nature switches permanently to become generous with you. Will you marry me? cheesy wink

Lol.. Yes I will marry you on the condition that you will be showing me your monthly statement of account(s), your other investments and also name me your heiress to whatever fortune you have now and in futurecheesy

Being stingy aint good @ all esp when you ve a caring and generous lady around, its nice as a guy to release your hand around the stingyness cool.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Twaci(f): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Thanks for the compliment and compliment of the season to you.

I feel you have given him sometime to know if he was actually testing you. Don't you think your decision was rather too quick? cheesycheesy
Oh no! i ran out on time oh! cheesy

No regrets.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

Nice one sha.

****modified****

The points in these thread may be applied, only if its to be applied by both sexes.

You nailed it babekiss kiss
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by cruzita(f): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
some guys will see this as a chance to be stingy.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by kozmokaz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:

Lol.. Yes I will marry you on the condition that you will be showing me your monthly statement of account(s), your other investments and also name me your heiress to whatever fortune you have now and in futurecheesy

Being stingy is good but when you ve a caring and generous lady around, its nice as a guy to release your hand around the stingyness cool

grin

I have a feeling u b Igbo gal
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecidedWell, They should be Stingy all They like..undecided who cares?

Independent girls wouldn't give A Flying fûck if a guy was stingy or not.. cool Y'all can Keep Your money! We okay!wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
adeh39:

You nailed it babekiss kiss
Thanks sweerie kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by Twaci(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
cruzita:
some guys will see this as a chance to be stingy.
Thankyou jaare! cheesy
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:

Being stingy is good but when you ve a caring and generous lady around, its nice as a guy to release your hand around the stingyness cool

shocked shocked shocked

O boy, I hope I never last chance on top this babe matter?

I intend to do that the moment I observe you possess such qualities kiss
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Oh no! i ran out on time oh! cheesy

No regrets.

Lol, very well but I feel next time you should look before u leap.

Just that it's a pity some guys use this as weapon to cage some ladies down. To be too stingy as it's derogatory effect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by misspicy(f): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
wristbangle:

Can you tell me what naijaboiy did to you? cheesy
oh,never mind sad
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
obinnashady:
Baba OP,no reason justifies being stingy to a lady,if u are stingy,u are stingy. Original aka gum mixed with superglue.

Lol. Some pretend to be stingy to know a lady's true colour.
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by VampireeM(f): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
kozmokaz:

grin

I have a feeling u b Igbo gal
Proudly NwaforIgbo! grin

wristbangle:

shocked shocked shocked
O boy, I hope I never last chance on top this babe matter?
I intend to do that the moment I observe you possess such qualities kiss
lol.. Before you even realise you ve entered one chance, you don clear your account into mine cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by wristbangle: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

oh,never mind sad

Am not happy with u! sad
Re: 8 Advantages Of Being Stingy To Ladies by kozmokaz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
VampireeM:

Proudly NwaforIgbo! grin

lol.. Before you even realise you ve entered one chance, you don clear your account into mine cheesycheesy

grin

I talk am!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady And Her Friends Posed Unclad. Is This Sexy? / Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny / Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.