Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man (1368 Views)

(FACTS) Five Major Things A Lady Needs From A Man To Be Happy. / 10 Things Almost Every Man Has Done With His Penis / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by datprincess(f): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
These are the Major things almost every strong and succesful women needs from their man..read here

A really strong and successful woman is definitely getting some directions from her man, this support from him creates a secure bond where love can grow and be maintained

Behind every successful man is a woman and this also same for any successful woman. Doesn't matter how much we hear about feminism these days.
5 steps to a better relationship with odiongist 5 steps to a better relationship

A really strong and successful woman is definitely getting some directions from her man. This support from him creates a secure bond where love can grow and be maintained.

Inspired by Your Tango here are 5 ways strong and successful women can be loved by their men:
1. Support her. Make her know she never has to stand alone. It may look like she doesn't need your help but asking her what you can do will ease the burden off her shoulder.
Couple in bed
(Shutterstock)

2. Support yourself. Don't rely on her to do everything for you. Make her know that you've got this, it doesn't means she shouldn't help but she must see you as...MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/12/these-are-major-things-almost-every.html

1 Share

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015

My dear d only tin guys of nowadays av got to offer is deir d!ck ooh

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by vizkiz: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

you are such a poor liar. A guy will only offer his dick if the only thing you have ever offered to him is your pussay and bills for making your hair and all that shiit undecided

1 Like

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:

you are such a poor liar. A guy will only offer his dick if the only thing you have ever offered to him is your pussay and bills for making your hair and all that shiit undecided

Lols. Rich liar like u

Wot else do u offer biko?

1 Like

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Lols. Rich liar like u

Wot else do u offer biko?

it's as simple as "all hands on deck" you'v gatta bring something to the table if you wanna get the support you need from your MAN. Not just your pussay undecided
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:

it's as simple as "all hands on deck" you'v gatta bring something to the table if you wanna get the support you need from your MAN. Not just your pussay

Oya List d tins u'll want ur babe to bring mbok. #hands akimbo#

undecided
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

dnt be sarcastic!
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by cruzita(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
guys of this generation can offer nothing only to boost of how many puna dem don knack
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by vizkiz: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Oya List d tins u'll want ur babe to bring mbok. #hands akimbo#

undecided[/size][/font][/b][/i][/color]

be my babe first then we will talk about that one tongue
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

cruzita:
guys of this generation can offer nothing only to boost of how many puna dem don knack
una two no dey tire to dey run from thread to thread? Hian!
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
dnt be sarcastic!

Ok sir. I won't
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
vizkiz:

be my babe first then we will talk about that one tongue

Lolz.

I don be ur babe tey tey naw. Na only u nor notice am. I don even born for u join self

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
una two no dey tire to dey run from thread to thread? Hian!

Lolz.

Just wanna be lak u.
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Ok sir. I won't
GOOD!
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by datprincess(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

You wrong, tons of good one out there!

Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
dachaste:

Lolz.

Just wanna be lak u.
how's that?
Re: Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man by dachaste(f): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2015
[quote author=datprincess post=41004891][/quote]

Lolz. Twas sarcasm. U should know dat

(1) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But....... / When And How Do You Know He/she Is The One. / Hey GUYS, Here Are 6 Vital Factors Women Take Note Of In Men At First Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.