Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds (1697 Views)

Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / New Study Finds That Men Are The Cause Of Menopause!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2009
I guess I didn't know the number is so high.

"Question: Masturbation Statistics -- Who Masturbates?

Answer: The consensus of those doing a statistical analysis of who masturbates is that around 90% of the total male population and 65% of the total female population masturbate from time to time.

Sue Johanson, sex educator and counselor, 2000: "99 percent of men of all ages masturbate regularly and the other one percent are liars."
Source: Salon.com
Cory Silverberg: "Kinsey’s survey found that almost 40% of men and 30% of women in relationships masturbated. A study of Playboy readers found that 72% of married men masturbated, and a study of Redbook readers found that 68% of married women masturbated."

http://marriage.about.com/cs/masturbation/f/masturbatfaq3.htm
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2009
U definitely add to that Percent. cry
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2009
. . . .And this is why I sometimes wish there's no break b/w spring and fall semesters tongue
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2009
son of a goat. you can help me flog the log while you're at it with your wishful thinking. useless eranko.
may baa mi oodua commot all the 32 in your mouth. say amin kun faya kun
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2009
oops typo wrong thread
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2009
Acid, you okay?
I'm worried lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2009
why are you always pokenosing? is that characteristic of every ekiti girl? gbeborun.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

why are you always pokenosing? is that characteristic of every ekiti girl? gbeborun.
It's nosepoking,dear. lo sun, an the hot sun dey do u
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

son of a goat. you can help me flog the log while you're at it with your wishful thinking. useless eranko.
may baa mi oodua commot all the 32 in your mouth. say amin kun faya kun

seee insult. shocked
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:37am On Jun 05, 2009
No dear.  the english is sort of weird.  poke nosing, poking nose, nose poking, watever.  sucks to have to put up with all your attention seeking wahala.  were you born to make me miserable?
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

seee insult. shocked

this the reason nigerian men no want naija women again.  na every nano secondth of the day dem dey carry their wahala come. make she no carry  hapatension kill god pikin.

gaytors did you squeeze into them cloths? haba you look so uncomfortable.
jenifa kan
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

No dear. the english is sort of weird. poke nosing, poking nose, nose poking, watever. sucks to have to put up with all your attention seeking wahala. were you born to make me miserable?
Yea, I was born to make u miserable.
Now hush and lemme do my job

C2H5OH:

jenifa kan
Hey hey, when u showed me a pix of you in that tightass skinny jeans, I didnt say anything
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

this the reason nigerian men no want naija women again.  na every nano secondth of the day dem dey carry their wahala come. make she no carry  hapatension kill god pikin.

jenifa kan

lipsrsealed

I will let U guys be with all your drama!!
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

Yea, I was born to make u miserable.
Now hush and lemme do my job
it sucks that you don't have school tomorrow. it should be way past your bed time.

Hey hey, when u showed me a pix of you in that tightass skinny jeans, I didnt say anything
but i thought you said you had the hots for the chicken legs? is it the veins running through them that makes your nipples erect, or could it be them wedge shaped calf muscles that make you sweat?
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

lipsrsealed

SeanT21 link=topic=280165.msg3979955#msg3979955 date=1244180911:

lipsrsealed

don't mind that garage girl. i will deal with her mercilessly.

gators you hear that? you fixin to have a nightmare about me tonight.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

it sucks that you don't have school tomorrow. it should be way past your bed time.but i thought you said you had the hots for the chicken legs? is it the veins running through them that makes your nipples erect, or could it be them wedge shaped calf muscles that make you sweat?
rotflmao. nkan ndamu e.
elenu gbegede
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2009
tongue

ashanti my liberian princess, how now?

all y'all folks on the east coast don't sleep early.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

don't mind that garage girl. i will deal with her mercilessly.

gators you hear that? you fixin to have a nightmare about me tonight.
*singing in Orlando Owoh Style*
Awan araiye bere lowo e
Kilon se e, Se awan eye aiye n ba e ja ni
Oje f'okan re \f'Oluwa
Oje f'okan re f'Oluwa
wan be kadara e ja o
She f'okan re f'Oluwa

cheesy grin
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2009
mo ti fi okan mi le oluwa. iwo nko?

what you know about some of that orlando owoh? boy you were not even born back in those days.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

tongue

ashanti my liberian princess, how now?

all y'all folks on the east coast don't sleep early.

U mean SOUTH. I am not sleeping early tonight ooo. No school tomorrow.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207175.96.html <<<<PLEASE READ!!
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

U mean SOUTH. I am not sleeping early tonight ooo. No school tomorrow.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207175.96.html <<<<PLEASE READ!!

lol shocked shocked shocked grin grin . you get time o. you have long term memory.
you and who were fighting on that thread undecided cheesy
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

lol shocked shocked shocked grin grin . you get time o. you have long term memory.
you and who were fighting on that thread undecided cheesy

It was U and some other gal. N Guess who was on your side??
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

It was U and some other gal. N Guess who was on your side??
you sure about that how could it be me when i didn't register until last month undecided .
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2009
don't mind gators she's weird like that. she's got that mpd thing going. one second she's cool as ice, the next she's flaming like a you know what

it does look like the people replying to those threads were exchanging ideas. sounded like it got out of hand.

bonnie had his clyde ready to ride or die with him to eternity. sobs o how sweet it is.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by SeanT21(f): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

you sure about that how could it be me when i didn't register until last month undecided .

Last month haha

Have U forgoten how many times U changed username?? Its hard to keep up with U

C2H5OH:

don't mind gators she's weird like that. she's got that mpd thing going. one second she's cool as ice, the next she's flaming like a you know what

it does look like the people replying to those threads were exchanging ideas. sounded like it got out of hand.

bonnie had his clyde ready to ride or die with him to eternity. sobs o how sweet it is.

~~Bonnie needs to stop calling Clyde names ooo. She might not have your back anymore.See the way she abuse the gal in that thread 4 U~~JUST 4 U!!~~
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by oyinda3(f): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2009
lol at the thread in it's entirety
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2009
See me see wahala lipsrsealed

I dey go sleep.

Oyinda, you too. See as you dey lol on every thread tongue
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by oyinda3(f): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2009
lol laughter is the best medicine
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2009
SeanT21:

Last month haha

Have U forgoten how many times U changed username?? Its hard to keep up with U

~~Bonnie needs to stop calling Clyde names ooo. She might not have your back anymore.See the way she abuse the gal in that thread 4 U~~JUST 4 U!!~~

not at all.  she got her thank you present in the bedroom later that night.
yeh u right she ain't got ma back no more. it's koo . ain't nobody gon' sweat it.  i cried for a couple weeks and got over it.

if you gon' have your boy's back u kno it's gotta be all or nothing type deal, not a once every 5 years event

u feel?  she want ready to ride or die for the boi

i would never abuse her.  she knows it.
oyinda.:

lol at the thread in it's entirety
lol what do u kno  undecided
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by C2H5OH(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2009
FL Gators:

See me see wahala lipsrsealed

I dey go sleep.

Oyinda, you too. See as you dey lol on every thread tongue
i no know who carry laughing give am drink.
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by oyinda3(f): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2009
lol is just my way of complimenting you on ur sense of humor. u shld be proud cheesy
Re: All Men Polish The Flesh Meat, Study Finds by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2009
Acid,
oogadun. se nitori iyawo e oyinda lo fi n so ye??

mura si, shotigbo
C2H5OH:

not at all. she got her thank you present in the bedroom later that night.
yeh u right she ain't got ma back no more. it's koo . ain't nobody gon' sweat it. i cried for a couple weeks and got over it.

if you gon' have your boy's back u kno it's gotta be all or nothing type deal, not a once every 5 years event

u feel? she want ready to ride or die for the boi

i would never abuse her. she knows it.lol what do u kno undecided

of course I got your back, anytime anyday.
Who wouldn't like to grab some of those firm buttocks tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Has A Way With Women / Is Love A Voluntary, Involuntary Or A Reflex Action? / Making Your Partner's Friends Your Friend(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.