Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

My SU Neighbour Is Olosho - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My SU Neighbour Is Olosho (5245 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by smileysmiles(f): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2015
femi4:
Not everybody is a dog like you. Don't use your low standard life to judge others.

The OP doesn't have to be holy to condemn deception. There is no right way of doing wrong thing.

Its one thing for you to be wrong, its another thing to acknowledged the fact that you are wrong.

Ode! you asked for proof, Are you blind to these:When she moved in, she moved in with a man. After some months d guy left, den she picked another guy. and

She is always bringing diff men to d house

What do you think she is doing with different kind of men every night? Oh! vigil and perhaps sharing the scriptures.

I won't exchange words with you. You are judging somebody you don't know based on something a gossip said. It tells a lot about the quality of your person.

Let the OP come and swear with everything she holds dear, that she is 100% sure that her neighbor is a prostitute. Then you can say crap. And as for the dog part... Proof of your level of exposure.

And if you are unmarried one day u will find someone who will mean the world to you and someone like our OP here will come and plant seeds of distrust in your heart based on things she's not 100% sure about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by lilmax(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
SAMBARRY:
then why are you still in the section if it's disgusting. Abeg practice what you preach or stfu

You can also make the world a better place by using This
are you not tired? Or you just like clowning?
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by SAMBARRY: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
lilmax:
are you not tired? Or you just like clowning?
ASK ME AGAIN
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by davidif: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Mskrisx:
Tayo honey please don't discuss another woman's privacy online again ok? smiley....don't worry about the MEN they know how to go about their needs.

Wrong! Whatever happened to being your neighbors keeper?
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by davidif: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
This whole story doesn't sound like a warning to guys...sounds more like a jealous girl who can't get laid.

What is wrong with being your brothers keeper? Na wa for una o. I wish their were more people like the OP who watch out for their neighbors, the world might be a better place.
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by detutu1: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think ladies or Nigerians generally should learn to mind their business...there are enough worries in life than to add another person's palaver on your head. She paid her rent! She is spending her money to transport herself! She can host whoever she effing wants! It is her body! Her life! Besides I don't see any harm in having male friends...this is the 21st century! C'mon we are smarter than this...or did you follow them into the room to see what they are doing? Biko get a life and mind your business
P.S: Not everyone in natural hair is an SU angry
Not everyone wearing skirts is spiritual!!! Kai!

2 Likes

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by detutu1: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
davidif:

Wrong! Whatever happened to being your neighbors keeper?

Being your brother's keeper isn't about pointing accusing fingers and judging. Yes the OP might have a good reason to be concerned (which I doubt)

Jesus didn't point accusing fingers at sinners...YES He knew they were sinners what did he do? He drew them closer.

In my opinion, if she really wanted to help...she can try to be closer to the said sister and know if these guys are just her friends or otherwise. What if her late night's are for something tangible...people! Ona kan o woja oh! There are always two sides to a story! *full stop*

1 Like

Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by iamdapsyj(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
zaragal:
so pained dis is coming from a fellow lady...op u are a shame...discussing ur fellow woman like dis online...u are a shame!..if it was from a guy its understand. but from a lady..shame on u!!.....

So it's OK if it was a guy that she was talking about SMH.....I don't know d OP but I guess she was basically saying what she saw from a humane perspective. She might have male siblings or cousins u know.
Re: My SU Neighbour Is Olosho by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Elejo wewe

grin grin grin grin
Abeg i no fit laugh cheesy cheesy
Ontop this hot sun grin
Ol Boi..!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Cooks Badly / #IWD2022: Mamador Celebrates And Stands With Nigerian Women To Break The Bias / My Neighbours Children Are Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.