Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? (64476 Views)

My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by naijainfogalery: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is a true life story.

A girl asked you for money to pay for her professional exams which will be closing very soon. The amount was One Hundred thousand naira (N100,000) . In your infinite mercy, you told her to come meet you at Ikeja mall, You quickly drove down, leaving your work and all. You told her all you got was 20,000 naira that she should add it to whatever she has.

You drove off , but later remembered you needed to get something at the mall. Only for you to go back and you saw the same girl in one of the fashion store pricing a bag, you thought she was window shopping, you waited, watched her bring out the money you gave her, counted 19,000 thousand and gave to the cashier. You were still shocked, she walked out not sighting you.

You decided to go confirm how much the bag cost, you went straight to the shelf, saw exactly the same bag, checked the price tag and it was boldly written 25,000 promo price 19,000.

if you were the guy, lalasticlala what would you do?

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wat shocked

Nothing can be done oo.

But dat will only create a negative impression in me not to hlp again

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by MzPecs(f): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Joygalore(f): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Consider yourself a sacrificial lamb so nothing can be done cry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by fajani(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
I will call her that she should come for the rest 80,000.....story cont

254 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by damton(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
b
MzPecs:
WTF shocked shocked shocked
I go f**k am up undecided

Sorry

Are you a Boy or a girl, it's confusing

*back to the topic*

I think the guy should call for a refund or call it quit with the said lady.

it's not good to lie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by sukkot: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by jamex93(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
i go don go meet her immediately i see her remove money to pay

so she go know i catch her red handed

or i get a photocopy of the receipt, keep am and when d right time come brezz go blow fowl narsh

6 Likes

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by gunners160(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
I WULD FIRST SCREAM GBESE RE O and start bitting my fingers for being stupid.After that,I wuld call the lady to come and collect 120k at my place but she should make sure she comes along with the 20k I gave to her so that I can give her the 120k I promised. But if she tells me she has already use up the money,I wuld just tell her no problem but the moment she gets to my house,I go tear are toto die then after everythng,I would usher r out of my house. Use me I use u. .50 50

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by AYOdeji2102: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Okay
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by TreasuredGlory: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by onosprince(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
For fck sake move this thread slowly to fp, one is not thru with reading a thread, you go back to fp and see 10 new ones.

Back to the matter, I will do nothing... whatever she decides to do with the money its not my business but I wont help her next time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Khd95(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
I will do nothing,shey b d weyrey go come back againgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by AdemolaA2: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Too bad. Feels sorry for the dude . if I were him , would call her to come for d balance and do d needful . just that I'm not that benevolent to fall for such tricks in reality .
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by 20bc(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
That will be the last time the b!tch will ever ask me for something, and I will try to steal the bag grin

45 Likes

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Dongreatken(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
shocked
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by DickDastardly(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Errrrm .......... concider yourself conned grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by hensben(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fake relationship everywhere.. Blame money.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by ALAYORMII: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Eleyi gidigan

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Smh.

You have been maga-ed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by imsuboi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
angry angry
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Will do nothing. But will feel very bad. For the lie and deceit.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by SaAbbas(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
undecided notin but surely no more assistance
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by allanphash7(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nothing but that is the last time she woll use (me) the AtM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Izecson3D(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol.
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Arijosh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
NA so now.... Move forward! As far as I can give that out! Am greater than it.... NA she loss

9 Likes

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Collect your money angry
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by COOLDK(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
As in ehn angry
This is the reason why Good guys go Bad embarassed

A nice/innocent lady will be perceived the same way as this stupid girl and will be mistreated as such.

Ladies please don't blame guys, atimes situation like this brings out the hidden monster in us

19 Likes

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by darhymiee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Fingers Crossed
Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by braine(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'd make her see me and know that I saw her doing what she did. She'll do the work for the money in my house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by sexaddict08(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
mmttwwww....I thought its something serious sef

1 Like

Re: If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? by ccollins(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
nonsense, she must pay back just as a male friend would have to also do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / Prostitute Swallows Client’s Condom In Taiwan, Hides Evidence During Police Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.