Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (19338 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by moderngist(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
Guys see this girls wire to pizzanno in owerri.l, that phyno. Something I wonder if some ladies have debris in their brain .see for yourself ...http://moderngist.com/house-girl-who-likes [/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Ekiseme(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Ụmụ alobam ga alike ya cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by moderngist(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Ha
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by famousdude: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Omo abiradinu. Oloriburuku. Public toilet
Tufia...
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Daughters of eve

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by malificent(f): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cloth cheesy cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by WizAkzy: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by stanfford: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Ay04z(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
chaid. of d world dey av spoil to the core. dey have join bad gang. slay queen mama.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Umu nne delilah....

How do I locate the club from amakohia @ op? Need to remind her that Jesus is coming soon
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by MisterKings(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
The girl is sexy no doubt. We have seen worse.

But what is with the men in this forum hauling insults. Like say they no go pursue this kind woman leave their wife for house

7 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Onyenna(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
moderngist:
Guys see this girls wire to pizzanno in owerri.l, that phyno. Somethime I wonder if some ladies have debris dumped in there bran..see for your self..HTML://moderngist.com/house-girl-who-likes

This whole writeup can make someone faint!!....LMAO!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by kumulus(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
All hoes bright and colorful, the Lord God made them all!

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:
Umu nne delilah....

How do I locate the club from amakohia @ op? Need to remind her that Jesus is coming soon
u want to go there ? @ 40-40 round about,its after villa garden hotel u see them by the left. there bill board has phyno and other comedians drawn on it. since u wan go,safe trip.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
u want to go there ? @ 40-40 round about,its after villa garden hotel u see them by the left. there bill board has phyno and other comedians drawn on it. since u wan go,safe trip.

Chai, coman accompany me na lemmi not loss embarassed
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

Chai, coman accompany me na lemmi not loss embarassed
hahahahahaha , that's where I stay o. they opened that place yesterday , Owerri girls went mad.some even naked. pls don't go.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha , that's where I stay o. they opened that place yesterday , Owerri girls went mad.some even naked. pls don't go.

Ahhh! So you gave me d address to your place? In fact, ayam coming, we must tell them to repent Jesus will soon come.

Errrmmm, did you say some were naked? Like naked? And you are saying I should not go? Iz it now where men are naked that I should go to?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
slaydragon cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

Ahhh! So you gave me d address to your place? In fact, ayam coming, we must tell them to repent Jesus will soon come.

Errrmmm, did you say some were naked? Like naked? And you are saying I should not go? Iz it now where men are naked that I should go to?
hahahahahaha pls o
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha pls o

Lol! They sha will not kee us young men in that owerri sha, the lord will keep us
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

Lol! They sha will not kee us young men in that owerri sha, the lord will keep us
Amen ! Owerri is too hot.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
Amen ! Owerri is too hot.

You people are the ones making it hot o
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by jashar(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
smh @ 7footre

be deceiving yaself hear?
cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:

Did you say, unclad?, please i want to come dia grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one go tear boxers ooo
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by saustine: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
okk....continue
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
jashar:
smh @ 7footre

cheesy

Lol. Are you saying I shouldn't proclaim the gospel or what?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
jashar:
smh @ 7footre

cheesy

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

You people are the ones making it hot o
I no follow o, am married with kids,

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by jashar(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

Philippians 1: 15- 18. smiley
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Did you say, unclad?, please i want to come dia grin
don't come o,u will faint.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
don't come o,u will faint.

grin . abeg give me proper address? . it seems you're married

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE] / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.