Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 (3976 Views)

Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Johnsown1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
misspicy:

okay you gave the final hit.....move along goat grandpa tonguetonguetongue
i don't blame u for once it is becos an adulterated education ur given to, that gives u the efoortary to write anything u could locate in ur plastic brain

disrespectful tissue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Johnsown1:

i don't blaming for once it is becos
adulterated education ur given to, that gives u the efoortary to write anything u could locate in ur plastic brain
[size=98pt]K[/size]
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2015
damieann991:

first off I'm a girl
secondly I just joined this naira land to reply ur comments not because I wanna b in no rubbish FP whatever that means
he munched it on twitter to start twitter drama n a jobless human who dint even do research posted it here...whoever it d chat got it of Twitter.
you see your life,you and your jobless boyfriend wants Twitter drama but you don't want nairaland drama?,my sister you are confused.

start anything on twitter and every blogger will clamour for it just to drive traffic even a lame eediot knows this

Now that you have accepted your gender,click on edit profile and set your gender as (F) so all nairalanders can see that you are the girl that fcvks about and got her pregnancy denied by one of her fvckers

[size=58pt]Now get off my mention[/size]

BTW way lalasticlala will not put this on FP after all we must protect our integrity here tonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by HARDDON: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2015
damieann991:

first off I'm a girl
secondly I just joined this naira land to reply ur comments not because I wanna b in no rubbish FP whatever that means
he munched it on twitter to start twitter drama n a jobless human who dint even do research posted it here...whoever it d chat got it of Twitter.

Huh? Like huh?
Twitter drama? U both were that jobless?
Ehmm, 50k Runz gurl, what is gud for twitter is superb for nl no nid for no research we can't all be jobless.

Btw, howz d pregnancy coming? Smoke more weed ooo, d baby gas grow on time

#bornhimushall!
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2015
HARDDON:

Huh? Like huh?
Twitter drama? U both were that jobless?
Ehmm, 50k Runz gurl, what is gud for twitter is superb for nl no nid for no research we can't all be jobless.

Btw, howz d pregnancy coming? Smoke more weed ooo, d baby gas grow on time

#bornhimushall!
kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

gringringringringrin
wicked

imagine good enough for twitter drama not good enough for NL drama

the two eediots wants to spoil all the female respect and integrity i have been trying to build on here undecided
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 15, 2015
Misspicy d warrior
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by HARDDON: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

wicked

imagine good enough for twitter drama not good enough for NL drama

the two eediots wants to spoil all the female respect and integrity i have been trying to build on here undecided

Lol! This ur laugh laugheth my laughter

Kwa kwa kwa.....

Ehmm btw, @ bolded, why do u always use "eediots "

Pronounced as "Hediot" even when Itz glaring that it is a "shediot?"

Please correct it nxt time, I've been trying hard to garner
Some male respect n integrity up in here too

wink

Where is d runz gyal? Combining more than one d1ck @ a time!
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2015
profojah:
Misspicy d warrior
Profojah the observer wink
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2015
HARDDON:

Lol! This ur laugh laugheth my laughter
Kwa kwa kwa.....
Ehmm btw, @ bolded, why do u always use "eediots "
Pronounced as "Hediot" even when Itz glaring that it is a "shediot?"
Please correct it nxt time, I've been trying hard to garner Some male respect n integrity up in here too
wink
Where is d runz gyal? Combining more than one d1ck @ a time!
thanks for your correction my brother....
does two children want to use their ancestors head play tinko
prank ni prank kor...... when its not even April fool's day o

sleep tight wink
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by HARDDON: 12:45am On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
the buster has been bursted. Bush meat don catch the hunter.
As ur moniker wud hv it, ahdonbilivit! Hehehe
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by Prodigee: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

thanks for your correction my brother....

does two children want to use their ancestors head play tinko

prank ni prank kor...... when its not even April fool's day o

sleep tight wink
A typical example of a mad black woman! Too insultive. Na u be seun PA wey go decide whether a thread makes front page? Ode
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by misspicy(f): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2015
Prodigee:
A typical example of a mad black woman! Too insultive. Na u be seun PA wey go decide whether a thread makes front page? Ode
mtchwwwww tonguetonguetongue
Re: The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 by schumastic(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2015
misspicy:

sweertim.....this is #fact

morning dear and how was your night?...mean while is the truth, they keep doing this all the time..the other day a news came out and when I googled it , it was all a lie..they should find a way of check mating threads before they put it on fp, so it Does not com out false or hunt them..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You / Wtf? Male Barbie Spotted Twerking & Grinding His Ass On A Guy's Face At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.