Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You (3942 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / A Boo And A Bae / Even Your Boo Has A Boo: Are You In A Relationship Or A Situationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Iphekitan(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Whats your take on this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
grin this is so true... This happens when ur boo has a boo tongue
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Oyiboman69: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2016
op,you act like a man and think like a woman.
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Oyiboman69: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin this is so true... This happens when ur boo has a boo tongue
here comes the ladies.
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Very true....grin

LoL@ act like A widow!

Some Girls could carry the ''I have A Boyfriend, Don't talk to me'' tag on their head ehn...You'd wonder If the said BOYFRIEND does these things too...pfft!

Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Act like a widow grin grin grin grin

You're on point op cheesy
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Omotayor123(f): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
If he ignores you like you don't Matter, just pretend he is Dead. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by vizkiz: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Very true....grin

LoL@ act like A widow!

Some Girls could carry the ''I have A Boyfriend, Don't talk to me'' tag on their head ehn...You'd wonder If the said BOYFRIEND does these things too...pfft!

Now you see why you should dump the whole "My boyfriend says" attitude undecided
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Richiy(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Omotayor123:
If he ignores you like you don't Matter, just pretend he is Dead. cool

Or shoot him till he's dead grin grin
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by iamkingzlee(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
I have no experience on this. Vizkiz, do you? cheesy
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by fuckYouSeun(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Now you see why you should dump the whole "My boyfriend says" attitude undecided

I said I don't like you
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by AfroKnight: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Rubbish. How would the relationship grow if you act like a widow? Will things get better? Instead of you to be concerned and discuss your observation with your man, you'd rather take action based on some harebrained assumption.

Some of these "girl power" quotes are just too dumb.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Dezolo(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
So true jare! Who all these yeye bois epp??
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by vizkiz: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2016
iamkingzlee:
I have no experience on this. Vizki, do you? cheesy

I haven't but estherfabian kept using the "I have a boyfriend" line on me even when her boo has gat a boo tongue
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by vizkiz: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
fuckYouSeun:
I said I don't like you

God no go allow dick like me. I reject it. Holy Ghost fire grin
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by fuckYouSeun(m): 9:33am On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

God no go allow duck like me. I reject it. Holy Ghost fire grin

fear no catch you abi... no follow me talk o
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by iykekelvins(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Its as simple as that
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Very true....grin

LoL@ act like A widow!

So true......cheesy

*Naughtynaughty and hateu2 come c oosmiley
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

So true......cheesy

*Naughtynaughty and hateu2 come c oosmiley
tonguetongue
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Marlvin(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Very true....grin

LoL@ act like A widow!

'Smiley freak'
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

So true......cheesy

*Naughtrynaughty and hateuy2 come c oosmiley
Na so ooo.

Say no to bad rubbish.
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Marlvin:

'Smiley freak'
tonguetonguetongue
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by halfricanadian(f): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Gbam my word
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Marlvin(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Richiy:

Or shoot him till he's dead grin grin

'Di'riChi'
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
Na so ooo.

Say no to bad rubbish.

Bestie..... U nailed it.... SAY NO TO BAD RUBBISH grin

Halfricanadian Na true talksmiley

Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Marlvin(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetonguetongue

I see you've gotten acquainted with the name'
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by halfricanadian(f): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie..... U nailed it.... SAY NO TO BAD RUBBISH grin

Halfricanadian Na true talksmiley

cheesy cheesy wahlai op just said wat av been doing ni
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by sammyogboso(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Wot if de gal is nt proud of u
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by halfricanadian(f): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2016
sammyogboso:
Wot if de gal is nt proud of u
cheesy cheesy do same

Bt honestly im always proud of whoever i date nd love

Very very proud bt wen im proud i just dont show it embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by Marlvin(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Looks like some homicidal ladies gatherin' on here.

Pretend' to be a widow ? ha !
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by sammyogboso(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy do same

Bt honestly im always proud of whoever i date nd love

Very very proud bt wen im proud i just dont show it embarassed embarassed
Dats kul
Re: How To Treat A Boo That’s Not Proud Of You by halfricanadian(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2016
sammyogboso:

Dats kul

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please / Slayqueen Calls Out Another For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend Shares Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.