Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt (27615 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo Over Alleged N13bn Land Scam / Alleged N13bn Land Scam: Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2015
oz4real83:
Niger-delta militants leaders said they were fighting to improve the lives of Niger-deltansa and they took up arms to "fight" the course. Many years after,Niger-delta still remains the same,environment is still over-polluted,poverty still ravages the lives of the average Niger-deltan,poor and inadequate infrastructure,unemployent and other evils are still the norm. But as for the militant leaders,they have become billionaires. They drive exotic cars,possess mansions,fly first-class and some have private jets and private universities. They were and are, still fighting only for their private pockets!!!

the worst thing is they introduced a new type of crime to naija( kidnapping ). first it was whites but now that foreigners are being protected they turned to fellow Niger deltans and Nigerians.

now in every part of the country kidnap is now a hustle.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by juniordavid: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Some people are so sentimental to certain issues.
1. GEJ is not FEC alone. FEC met over the property brought the price down before payment was made. The question should be who and who were in the FEC meeting that gave the approval. An issue that was discussed in FEC meeting shouldn't be a shabby deal.

2. Estate values valued the said property, meaning that the price was not fixed by an individual. And I believe allrthe transactions are documented.

3. Arresting Tompolo by efcc may look like witchhunting and might affect our economy, Tompolo is not Asari, all the FEC that met on this should be question for willing to buy not the seller.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by timunstopable: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Wait Vanguard are now lawyers or Defenders of Tompolo

This write up is just one sided.I thought press men are meant to be neutral and not even have an opinion and leave that to their readers

Vanguard even went as far as saying Tompolo did nothing wrong

Journalism in Nigeria sucks

why not write facts and allow your readers to make their judgement from it

Anyhow am nt surprised we all now ve seen h much various Newspapers got under Gej

Brown envelope Journalism
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:
Even covenant University will not be sold for a whooping 13billion

grin cheesy grin

Bros J can negotiate sha

Tompolo should just come and explain to exceed that this is the land and buildings and this is the receipt.

Datz all
take estate valuers and go to ota, do the valuing n then tell us how much they value that property.
Even my uncle school, gracelands at portharcourt cant be valued less than a billion naira considering the location.
Bros i know u believe niger deltans shuldnt be billionaires but slaves n beggars even with our resources...but lemme tell u dis, ur beliefs are void, null, n rabbish.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2015
koxyz:
Nigerians and their stupid arrangement.Tompolo should explain to EFCC where he got money to finance project of such magnitude.
u shud also tell us how folorunsho alakija who was a mere tailor had money to acquire oil bloc when top designers like marks n spencers, gucci are not even in the top 100 of richest designers in the world.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by prettyboi1(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2015
Oz4realsss:
I laughed when I read your response of "add up". I have a simple question for you. Did the wealth and mansions of IBB, Atiku, OBJ, Amaechi, Tinubu and Danjuma add up? I mentioned these names because they are the faces of this present government.
Court issues are not beer parlour issues. Where are the evidences that they don't add up. Word of mouth is not enough.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Themandator: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2015
dammytosh:
Even covenant University will not be sold for a whooping 13billion

grin cheesy grin

Bros J can negotiate sha

Tompolo should just come and explain to exceed that this is the land and buildings and this is the receipt.

Datz all

You clearly don't know anything about valuation, in transactions... What is being paid for includes the future value of the assets.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2015
oz4real83:
Niger-delta militants leaders said they were fighting to improve the lives of Niger-deltansa and they took up arms to "fight" the course. Many years after,Niger-delta still remains the same,environment is still over-polluted,poverty still ravages the lives of the average Niger-deltan,poor and inadequate infrastructure,unemployent and other evils are still the norm. But as for the militant leaders,they have become billionaires. They drive exotic cars,possess mansions,fly first-class and some have private jets and private universities. They were and are, still fighting only for their private pockets!!!

Saddest thing about Jonathan's presidency. The 1st south south president. With all d hardship, poverty & unfairness facing his region. He cldnt even fine d oil companies & tell them to clean up d land or pay d landowners affected or force them to do sthn important in d region to give bk to d community.

Even resource control (even if its a minor increase)he never brought up as a topic of discussion. If he had even spent 50% of D money he stole to do significant projects in his area. I t would make sense. Just after their pockets. The ogoni 8 wld be rolling in their graves. Shame.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by bolaino(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2015
PLANETMARS:
Let me confess dansuki gave me 100naira card on my bday
don't worry, we will soon charge you to court soon, and you will vomit every kobo in that 100 naira. You have to know that stealing is now corruption in Nigeria. We are coming for you.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by omolami: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2015
The amount sold should not be an issue. Government experts were there to value it themselves and FEC approved. Any one quarrelling over the amount should go to court Fools
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by kayroy5(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Jonathan was just using national resources to enriches his families .
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Dunamis88(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
fejikudz:
Mr man are you so daft??
Or have you forgotten these guys are being paid amnesty by the federal government
Where did Atiku get his money to build his America university in Adamawa state
. Only a daft human will post such. How much is the amnesty money, does the amnesty money amount to millions for each militants? So daft. Atiku Abubakar was once a Custom comptroller and a past Governor of old Gongola state and a wealthy business man, don't even compare. Tompolo had no legally known source of wealth aside from militancy, oil bunkering before or prior to the Amnesty programme.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by holland002(m): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akpos jumps from bed and starts shouting "God save me, save me, save me. The wife asked, did you have a nightmare? He says yes. The wife asked ask again, were you been chased by a lion? Akpos replied; lion is even better. I nearly voted for jonathan again.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by vickbaze: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole Stated His Reasons Of Removing Head of Service

Read full article at

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/12/15/governor-adams-oshiomhole-stated-his-reasons-of-removing-head-of-service/
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by okparea(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
koxyz:
Nigerians and their stupid arrangement.Tompolo should explain to EFCC where he got money to finance project of such magnitude.

don't ask silly question son
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Oz4realsss: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2015
prettyboi1:

Court issues are not beer parlour issues. Where are the evidences that they don't add up. Word of mouth is not enough.
Do you have difficulty in comprehending a simple question or your hypocrisy deliberately blurs your power of simple understanding? I am asking you again; do the wealth and mansions of your "saints" add up? I challenge you to answer the question for us to know who is an advocate of a beer parlour propaganda.
Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Jesusloveyou: 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
rozayx5:
grin

buhari should thread carefully over tompolo matter. he is the most dangerous guy out there. we wont like another camp 5 shutting down 25% of our oil production in 10 minutes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

greedy and scaredy cats ran to apc. but that dude ant afraid of anybody. the last time he called a meetng buhari appointed a ammesty head overnight to avoid trouble.
plssssss tell him to start, did u think is easy to misbehave nowadays, tompolo wil be pick within d shortest time,

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by Jesusloveyou: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Themandator:

You clearly don't know anything about valuation, in transactions... What is being paid for includes the future value of the assets.
is that d only land gej must acquire to build Maritime university? And d land must belong to tompolo, dis clueless corrupt hero was really a disgrace to even be a local govt chairman

1 Like

Re: Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt by kindnyce(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
They should not only fume..they should spring into actPion ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Bandits Ask Soldiers To Vacate Plateau Community Ahead Of Planned Attack / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.