Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Like Buhari, Like Mourinho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Buhari, Like Mourinho (1211 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / "Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / Like Buhari, Like Fowler – Nigerians React To Reports About Fake Honorary Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Permit me to compare PMB to Mourinho.
Mourinho is Chelsea's coach. He has a track record of winning trophies across clubs in Europe and he had recorded success at Chelsea in the previous season. But this season something is wrong. Mourinho has one of the best set of players. Last year PFA player of the year is in his team. He also has willian, Oscar and Diego Costa. So what could be wrong with Chelsea this season? Has Mourinho lost his touch? What happened to the self acclaimed special one? Last night loss to Leicester city has only placed my darling Chelsea just one point adrift the relegation zone.. am I worried? YES!!!

Now PMB!! He has strong anti corruption antecedents. He has the best assemblage of ministers with Babatunde fashola (a former governor in Lagos with various record of success) handling the core sector of th Nigerian economy. With Audu Ogbe, an astute farmer, handling the agricultural sector, chief ogbonaya Onu a renowned technocrat handling the science and technology sector (a key sector that China capitalized on in its development) , and kemi adeosun a UK trained economist, what about lai Mohammed, erroneously termed the chief propagandist handling the information sector and many other.

Like I ask about Chelsea, I ask again What then is wrong with Nigeria's Buhari? Why the silence from the government even with a renowned publicists like lai Mohammed? Why are we not in front gear even with this wonderful team of technocrats? Why allow little known Leicester city to top the league... I thought within a year, PMB would hav won wailers over with massive development all over the country. But today, people are loosing their jobs, insecurity is at it peak, violation of human right in zaria (shiite killings) etc. Am I worried? YES

Like chelsea's Mourinho, am still wondering what could be wrong with my PMB this season. Like mourinho, I know PMB want the best for Nigeria.... something is wrong somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2015
I dont think its about mourinho! those players are arsshole,looking at verdy's goal,you will realise how lazy they were,i dont think doping or transformer can charge those players
Blame 16yrs of PDP rule for all the problems we are having now

3 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont think its about mourinho! those players are arsshole,looking at verdy's goal,you will realise how lazy they were,i dont think doping or transformer can charge those players

But it's becoming annoying...Ranieri with the same assemblage of players at Leicester city last season, the same team that almost got relegated, what did he change that now he is top of the league? Against bournmout too, same excuse abi? Why can't he just play with the youth team. I am tired of giving excuses for chelsea... and I am almost tired of giving same excuse for PMB...

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by icedfire(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2015
At op, when we told you guys to vote GEJ, you guys said Buhari is a saint. Welcome to the wailing club...and as an arsenal fan, I can only wail more for Chelsea, they are definitely going to relegation...

it will be nice watching Chelsea at the championship with derby County and Leeds utd. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by stuff46(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
Two comparisim can't stand OP.

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:

But it's becoming annoying...Ranieri with the same assemblage of players at Leicester city last season, the same team that almost got relegated, what did he change that now he is top of the league? Against bournmout too, same excuse abi? Why can't he just play with the youth team. I am tired of giving excuses for chelsea... and I am almost tired of giving same excuse for PMB...
The credit Ranieri is taking at the moment does not really belong to him but the last coach before him,Leicester was on fire towards the end of last season won about 10 straight games,i can't recall very well,the last game they lost was on january,thou Ranieri tried for them but the last coach completed Leciester's come back before he was sacked,Head will roll in January if mourinho is still managing chelsea,Not that those players are not good anymore but they have no respect for mourinho again so i think the only solution for chelsea is to sack mourinho or clear the whole team to give way for new set of players who will respect and fear mourinho,as for the youth team? Its not possible to beat any premier league team with youth team,it will only make the matter worse they dont have the experience

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
icedfire:
At op, when we told you guys to vote GEJ, you guys said Buhari is a saint. Welcome to the wailing club...and as an arsenal fan, I can only wail more for Chelsea, they are definitely going to relegation...

it will be nice watching Chelsea at the championship with derby County and Leeds utd. tongue tongue tongue
In your dream! chelsea will invest lot of money comes this january so you guys should prepare for a deadly come back towards February

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2015
stuff46:
Two comparisim can't stand OP.

They both have the best team, yet no progress. Buhari is anti corruption personified, and Mourinho is the special one.. yet he can't get it right this season

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by roskojo: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
The more mourinho is taking Chelsea downward, d more buhari is taking Nigeria downwards and backwards. Nigeria is another Titanic sinking greatly.

I pray dey both discover crude oil in their journey down there

3 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
bettercreature:
The credit Ranieri is taking at the moment does not really belong to him but the last coach before him,Leicester was on fire towards the end of last season winning about 10 straight games,i can't recall very well,the last game they lost was on january,thou Ranieri tried for them but the last coach completed Leciester's come back before he was sacked,Head will roll in January if mourinho is still managing chelsea,Not that those players are not good anymore but they have no respect for mourinho again so i think the only solution for chelsea is to sack mourinho or clear the whole team to give way for new set of players who will respect and fear mourinho,as for the youth team? Its not possible to beat any premier league team with youth team,it will only make the matter worse they dont have the experience

Whose fault is it that he lost the dressing room? If he venture sell the wrong players, things will just get worse. Just hazard leaving they match yesterday and the whole team crumbled. Why did he sell our bench? We dont have David Luiz, Mata, shurlle, sallah, Moses, peter chec etc. Our bench is virtually empty. And that is the Genesis of the problem. There is no competition among the players , most of the players are unplayable .

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by icedfire(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2015
bettercreature:
In your dream! chelsea will invest lot of money comes this january so you guys should prepare for a deadly come back towards February

Stories, we heard that about December but nothing happened. In that January, other clubs won't buy players abi? You think arsenal won't beef up their midfield an defence or is it man utd that won't buy strikers to replace the aging rooney?

Remember, police wey dey chase thief, as the police they tire, na so the thief they tire

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
icedfire:

I dont have your time!!

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
roskojo:
The more mourinho is taking Chelsea downward, d more buhari is taking Nigeria downwards and backwards. Nigeria is another Titanic sinking greatly.

I pray dey both discover crude oil in their journey down there

There is hope for Buhari and Mourinho in January I guess

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by stuff46(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
I stand to be corrected if I err...

tobimillar:

They both have the best team, yet no progress. Buhari is anti corruption personified, and Mourinho is the special one.. yet he can't get it right this season

Buhari as far as the opposition is concerned is not having the best team. (Just as Morinho has proven to have last season)
To say one has the best, they should have worked together and produced good result not assembling them in just there first time and trying to label them best (Like you are insinuating). Obsession deals in believing in something that he doesn't trust.

2 Likes

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
stuff46:
I stand to be corrected if I err...

Buhari as far as the opposition is concerned is not having the best team. (Just as Morinho has proven to have last season)
To say one has the best, they should have worked together and produced good result not assembling them in just there first time and trying to label them best (Like you are insinuating). Obsession deals in believing in something that he doesn't trust.

You didn't err, just that if a club can manage to assemble a Lionel Messi, chritiano Ronaldo, xavi (when he was at his peak) , a drogba (at his peak too), and other world class players, it is sometimes safe to say the person has a winning team even if they haven't played together as a team . I mentioned the people Buhari appointed, and some or most of them have track record of success in their various chosen fields...

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by stuff46(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:

You didn't err, just that if you club can manage to assemble a Lionel Messi, chritiano Ronaldo, xavi (when he was at his peak) , a drogba (at his peak too), and other world class players, it is sometimes safe to say the person has a winning team even if they haven't played together as a team . I mentioned the people Buhari appointed, and some or most of them have track record of success in their various chosen fields...

We heard Buhari has some track record as "incorruptable", and have since come to terms that he is applying his principles since his appointment but in a questionable way. How?

He is just bent on fighting corruption and recoverying of stolen funds, which has made him ignore other aspect of the national problem that is faced in the nation.

Practical aspect- If a team can assemble best players without a good phenomenom, it is a waste (Madrid and Benitez case).
I still stand on my point that the appointment of the general haven't proven to be the best in there respective fields as most of them are working on entirely new level. They are striving to make of at the Federal level not as the state level that they are.
Take for instance, there are some football players that don't make it at the top level even tho they are good at there previous second tire teams.
Pressure can make one loose focus and perform badly.

1 Like

Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
stuff46:

We heard Buhari has some track record as "incorruptable", and have since come to terms that he is applying his principles since his appointment but in a questionable way. How?

He is just bent on fighting corruption and recoverying of stolen funds, which has made him ignore other aspect of the national problem that is faced in the nation.

Practical aspect- If a team can assemble best players without a good phenomenom, it is a waste (Madrid and Benitez case).
I still stand on my point that the appointment of the general haven't proven to be the best in there respective fields as most of them are working on entirely new level. They are striving to make of at the Federal level not as the state level that they are.
Take for instance, there are some football players that don't make it at the top level even tho they are good at there previous second tire teams.
Pressure can make one loose focus and perform badly.

I think you have the superior argument here.. thanks for arguing without insults..yes I concede, no base for comparism
Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by stuff46(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
tobimillar:

I think you have the superior argument here.. thanks for arguing without insults..yes I concede, no base for comparism

Lol.
Re: Like Buhari, Like Mourinho by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
bettercreature:
Blame 16yrs of PDP rule for all the problems we are having now

[size=18pt]Just as PDP blamed 16 years of military rule spearheaded by Buhari eh! Let the failures continue to blame their predecessors.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Polls: PDP Wins All 16 Local Governments And 177 Wards / Nigerian Boy Gets Stabbed In The Eye During Lagos Street Fight(Graphic Photo) / Troops Records Another Victory,clears Boko Haram From Doska, Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.