Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State (4753 Views)

Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Here are more photos of a statue called Jesus de Greatest whose height is 28 feet, which will be unveiled at St. Aloysius Catholic Church in the Abajah local government area of Imo state, on January 1, 2016 .

More photos here >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/12/photos-imo-state-set-to-unveil-africas.html

cc : lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by obinnashady(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
That's not christ,that's an idol.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Sijo01(f): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
obinnashady:

cheesy cheesy
Golden or whitish image?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by obinnashady(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy Golden or whitish image?
graven image

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by johnydon22(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
lol
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by dalaman: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is that the Jesus? Black people be worshiping white men and their images while insulting theirs since 2000 AD.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by itstpia8: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm sure this statue wasnt made in Nigeria.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by analice107: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Catholic Religion with their images.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
My lovely Jesus cheesy , but then...... its just an idol sad
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
obinnashady:
Don't let the catholics hear u
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by obinnashady(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
DiscoDancer:
Don't let the catholics hear u
lmao....but u know the truth na
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by UyiIredia(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

@ KingEbukasBlog: For you.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
UyiIredia:
Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

@ KingEbukasBlog: For you.

bro please care to elucidate ? I dont understand . I'm not catholic , I posted it cos its news
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by UyiIredia(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

bro please care to elucidate ? I dont understand . I'm not catholic , I posted it cos its news

It's a prophecy for you. It's got nothing to do with the news. You are the candlestick. I'm the bowl.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
UyiIredia:

It's a prophecy for you. It's got nothing to do with the news. You are the candlestick. I'm the bowl.

What roles do the candlestick and bowl play ?

Talk about it on FB ?
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Millerz:
My lovely Jesus cheesy , but then...... its just an idol sad
analice107:
Catholic Religion with their images.
obinnashady:

What about this one?

Is it an idol too?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2015
you should do well to stop quoting me...
italo:

What about this one?
Is it an idol too?
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by obinnashady(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
italo:

What about this one?
Is it an idol too?
this one is not just an idol,its a f*cking idol
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2015
obinnashady:
this one is not just an idol,its a f*cking idol

You're saying The Ark of the Covenant is "a fucking idol."

You see why you should keep quiet and learn when you're ignorant of something?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Millerz:
you should do well to stop quoting me...

I'll quote you if I like.

If you want to choose who can quote you, get off nairaland.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by obinnashady(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2015
italo:

I wonder who is ignorant between the both of us.why did God punish the isrealites when moses went up mount sinai to bring the 10 commandments,when Aaron made them graven image.u are a catholic,I can't argue with u. 4 u know not the Bible.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by preetyb(f): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2015
italo:

You always site examples of things that won't help you in any way why?
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2015
rochas toying with the feeble minded igbos.... Catholics currently angry with him will immediately forgive him.... scammers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by Sunglass20(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
How about the Image of Christ in our hearts?
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
preetyb:

You always site examples of things that won't help you in any way why?

The Ark of the Covenant helps me to understand that God is not against images. Infact, he permits using them in worship. E.g in Joshua7:6.

Now can you explain how the Ark of the Covenant won't help me?
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
obinnashady:
I wonder who is ignorant between the both of us.why did God punish the isrealites when moses went up mount sinai to bring the 10 commandments,when Aaron made them graven image.u are a catholic,I can't argue with u. 4 u know not the Bible.

The ignorant one is you.

Ex32:1 - And the people seeing that Moses delayed to come down from the mount, gathering together against Aaron, said: Arise, make us gods, that may go before us: for as to this Moses, the man that brought us out of the land of Egypt, we know not what has befallen him.

God punished them because they wanted other gods, but the Almighty. They had Aaron make a god for them to worship.

Images are not idols until humans take them as gods, in place of the Almighty God, and worship them as God.

So the Ark, the Brazen Serpent, Statues/Pictures of Jesus/Mary, Pictures on our homes/phones etc...are all images, but not idols.

See how you're making me teach you what a child should know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
emrain:
rochas toying with the feeble minded igbos.... Catholics currently angry with him will immediately forgive him.... scammers everywhere.

According to the story, Rochas has nothing to do with it.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by preetyb(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
italo:

The Ark of the Covenant helps me to understand that God is not against images. Infact, he permits using them in worship. E.g in Joshua7:6.

Now can you explain how the Ark of the Covenant won't help me?

Ok fyn go and bring the Ark of covenant and start worshiping it so we would know u are still living in the era before christ.
The difference between then and now is christ, he is for now and forever will be the only mediator accepted to God.

Don't you read ur bible? No other name was mention in the bible to reconcile us back to God except the name of Jesus. The bible says in john 14 vs 6 “He is the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the father except through him”. Are u still arguing with dat?.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by italo: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
preetyb:

Ok fyn go and bring the Ark of covenant and start worshiping it so we would know u are still living in the era before christ.
The difference between then and now is christ, he is for now and forever will be the only mediator accepted to God.

Don't you read ur bible? No other name was mention in the bible to reconcile us back to God except the name of Jesus. The bible says in john 14 vs 6 “He is the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the father except through him”. Are u still arguing with dat?.

Have you seen that God is not against the use of images...or are you still fighting to prove that he was not against it before Jesus but turned against it after Jesus.
Re: More Photos Of The 'tallest Statue Of Jesus' Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State by preetyb(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
italo:

Have you seen that God is not against the use of images...or are you still fighting to prove that he was not against it before Jesus but turned against it after Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof Of Evolution: Early Human Fossils / Declaration Of Fasting And Praying For The 33 Miners Trapped In Chile! / I Will Fight Against This LIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.