Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) (5912 Views)

My Mechanised Farming Experience / See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! / Garri Business Is Paying Off Believe Me Or Belive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by obstead200(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
so OP, i see you have 3 different threads open for same topic and i carefully went through it all and i see you fail to answer one of the most important question which is how much does these machines cost? Here is what i think, you are a CLOWN and also an attention seeker. if you cant share the info why post it? you can bend over get some engine oil and rub it on your idea then shove your idea deep up that part mof you where the sun don't shine. # nonsense!
Hehehe. Easy bro. He is fighting the competition
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by bg0074real(m): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
ehixking:

Ibadan( Ido and Moniya)

I don't process for people
Still working on how to charge them might be too expensive and it won't make sense

why are people like this? Do you know you can br jailed for this ? for the infomation of everybod All the machines posted above are properties of IIITA moniya Ibadan.. internatiinal institute of tropical agricultute

1 Like

Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by ricki: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
na wa o..... naija ppl and 419!
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Seasonseasonal: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:15am On Mar 07, 2019
ehixking:
garri business is booming
Good morning, please what is the weight of starlet load of cassava?
Re: Mechanised Garri Business Is Booming And Lucrative(with Pictures) by Hndholder(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Open access please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Unbelievable Onions A Girl Harvested From Delta State. / Does Your Farmland Terminates Into A River or Borders a River? / *** Raw Cashew Nuts & White Kernels ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.