Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (2593 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: ... by ClassCaptain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
I was in the Church last week when a Certain guy I presumed to be the usher walked up to me and said Smiling heartily "" You Will Walk !!!

I was surprised because I was never crippled nor suffered any disability. I agreed that the message was not meant for me.

it was not until after the service when I could not find my Purse that I realised the true meaning of what he said ...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ... by MzPecs(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Trash! undecided
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
:
ClassCaptain:
ok
you know the story now.. Pls advice embarassed
Re: ... by iceberylin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Shiloh things....
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
MzPecs:
Trash! undecided
pls dear, can you be more specific on the Trash.. I need advice pls
Re: ... by Topestbilly(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
your change in attitude is very good but seems you are adding foolishness to it.
Re: ... by donbenedict(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
The silly stunts guys who hide behind female monikers pull nowadays!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Topestbilly:
your change in attitude is very good but seems you are adding foolishness to it.
explain ... I simply stopped being jealous. What is the foolish thing I'm doing embarassed
Re: ... by Michellla(f): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
First Talk To "Boo" About How You Feel.

The next step is his..

Listen carefully to what he says and how he responds. Often, people give what they need.With this in mind, another approach might be to give a little less to this relationship for a while and see what happens. If you still feel unappreciated, then perhaps you need to move on. You can't make another person do anything or change in any way that you see fit.
You can only let him in on your thoughts
and feelings, and then see what he does with
that insight. cheesy
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
You are an extremist, meaning you can't use your brain, easily sway by emotions from one extreme point to the other

Being responsible means letting things happen within a set boundaries ie moderation
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Michellla:
First Talk To "Boo" About How You Feel.

The next step is his..

Listen carefully to what he says and how he
responds. Often, people give what they need.
With this in mind, another approach might be to
give a little less to this relationship for a while
and see what happens. If you still feel unappreciated, then perhaps you need to
move on. You can't make another person do
anything or change in any way that you see fit.
You can only let him in on your thoughts
and feelings, and then see what he does with
that insight. cheesy
he does.. He appreciates me alot but won't stop his womanising ways
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
ITbomb:
You are an extremist, meaning you can't use your brain, easily sway by emotions from one extreme point to the other

Being responsible means letting things happen within a set boundaries ie moderation
it's really difficult you know, I was responsible, there was moderation but my previous relationships didn't work out and then my friend told me I have to stop seeing myself as equal to a man.. I have to be submissive. embarassed
Re: ... by Topestbilly(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
thatsincerechic:
explain ... I simply stopped being jealous. What is the foolish thing I'm doing embarassed

u said "But I have a small mind telling me I am being a fool"

because u know something is wrong but u have refuse to protest cos u don't want another break in ur relationship.

sit em down and hav a real talk with em. your like and dislike on his behaviour.
Re: ... by misspicy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
sad
Topestbilly:

because u know something is wrong but u have refuse to protest cos u don't want another break in ur relationship.

sit em down and hav a real talk with em. your like and dislike on his behaviour.

I did, before the first breakup.. Now.. I really dunno sad
Topestbilly:

I did, before the first breakup.. Now.. I really dunno
Re: ... by IamLEGEND1: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015

Re: ... by Adebolade(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Firstly, you are scared of being single, and next relationship wont work out. The relationship is not healthy for u it is so obvious the guy is a cheat. Appreciate urself

1 Like

Re: ... by Pheals(f): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Op tell him what you want and what you don't want..... and let him list his rules also if U can both follow it no problem
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
thatsincerechic:
it's really difficult you know, I was responsible, there was moderation but my previous relationships didn't work out and then my friend told me I have to stop seeing myself as equal to a man.. I have to be submissive. embarassed
Moderation doesn't mean stopping it from happening or playing detective, it means you allow it to happen within already set and agreed boundaries

1 Like

Re: ... by firstking01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wats d message in this nw?
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pheals:
Op tell him what you want and what you don't want..... and let him list his rules also if U can both follow it no problem
yes I did that already and he said no problem... That I am just feeling unsecured
Re: ... by Pheals(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
thatsincerechic:
yes I did that already and he said no problem... That I am just feeling unsecured
so he don't follow your rules? Tell him U will break his rules also
Re: ... by shalomm: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Thatsincerechik, u are not a fool, but you have allow despiration cloud your judgement. (i see ur heart) he is damn cheating on you!
Re: ... by Nature8(m): 5:45am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=thatsincerechic post=41031424]it's really difficult you know, I was responsible, there was moderation but my previous relationships didn't work out and then my friend told me I have to stop seeing myself as equal to a man.. I have to be submissive. embarassed[/

Although it's true that a woman should not see herself as equal to a man and should also be submissive, but that your bf is a womaniser and a cheater..
Re: ... by thatsincerechic(f): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
shalomm:
Thatsincerechik, u are not a fool, but you have allow despiration cloud your judgement. (i see ur heart) he is damn cheating on you!
Do I break up with him

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls Will Be Victim Of Dis Today..... Pix / 1 Major Way On How To Satisfy Your Girlfriend/spouse.. / Is Sex Overrated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.