Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? (5682 Views)

Trump Cancelled Trip To Attend Opening Of New U.S Embassy In London, See Why(Pic / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by TheCongo2: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
cozybunch:

You said a friend is to sponsor you, I guess on tourist visa category. My question to you is that you have read a lot of thread on visa application, is the process your friend is taking, the process you ' ve read so far?. You, youself is not convinced of the process, why opening up this thread?

There are standards well set and threads opened for people to read and follow. Follow those threads please. A lot you wrote shows you done follow threads.

1. How can you be a citizen because you married an American?

2. How can your friends wife need a third party on an invitation letter?

3. How can you get an american visa without appearance?

I will rest on this three because I do not want to write long and wast this thread. Please follow threads

Good Luck

Question 1.
He didn't even indicate that his friend is married to an American.
He wrote "he’s married to a white woman, so he’s automatically a citizen…"
How pathetic for OP to come to such conclusion!
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
cozybunch:

You said a friend is to sponsor you, I guess on tourist visa category. My question to you is that you have read a lot of thread on visa application, is the process your friend is taking, the process you ' ve read so far?. You, youself is not convinced of the process, why opening up this thread?

There are standards well set and threads opened for people to read and follow. Follow those threads please. A lot you wrote shows you done follow threads.

1. How can you be a citizen because you married an American?

2. How can your friends wife need a third party on an invitation letter?

3. How can you get an american visa without appearance?

I will rest on this three because I do not want to write long and wast this thread. Please follow threads

Good Luck

Thanks
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
TheCongo2:

Question 1.
He didn't even indicate that his friend is married to an American.
He wrote "he’s married to a white woman, so he’s automatically a citizen…"
How pathetic for OP to come to such conclusion!

Ikr.. I'm as clueless as clueless
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by souleymon(m): 2:08am On Dec 19, 2015
That you have a friend whose wife is American doesn't guarantee visa, that you have a friend who's American doesn't guarantee.
That your wife's American doesn't guarantee visa.Stop thinking because you got a contact in USA ease it.as said above, you need to be physically available for interview.proxy can be used for visa collection
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2015
souleymon:
That you have a friend whose wife is American doesn't guarantee visa, that you have a friend who's American doesn't guarantee.
That your wife's American doesn't guarantee visa.Stop thinking because you got a contact in USA ease it.as said above, you need to be physically available for interview.proxy can be used for visa collection

Had it been i know it's this easy i would have done it myself and asked him to just invite me, finish, because i do a lot more complicated stuffs online as a webmaster... I will ask him to get me my international passport n i will apply in person, i have spent 100k+ on that long list he gave me...

Am not dump or greedy, it's just trust n he has already betrayed it...
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:32am On Dec 19, 2015
schweinsteiger:

Had it been i know it's this easy i would have done it myself and asked him to just invite me, finish, because i do a lot more complicated stuffs online as a webmaster... I will ask him to get me my international passport n i will apply in person, i have spent 100k+ on that long list he gave me...

Am not dump or greedy, it's just trust n he has already betrayed it...
Go and apply for the visa by yourself. You don't need any proxy for American visa especially now with all the screenings because of terrorism. If anyone tells you he can assist you in getting US visa, it's a scam. Good luck.
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 3:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Go and apply for the visa by yourself. You don't need any proxy for American visa especially now with all the screenings because of terrorism. If anyone tells you he can assist you in getting US visa, it's a scam. Good luck.

Fine, i would do that but i don't know where to begin, dunno if he did my international passport, because i need it to apply
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:22am On Dec 19, 2015
schweinsteiger:

Fine, i would do that but i don't know where to begin, dunno if he did my international passport, because i need it to apply
Make sure you get your passport from him. That's the first step.
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hello House, Pls on the DS 160 form, Im going to Houston, can i land in JFK New York??
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by nefertitiram: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
schweinsteiger:
Hello House, Pls on the DS 160 form, Im going to Houston, can i land in JFK New York??

Do you have a passport now?
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
nefertitiram:

Do you have a passport now?
Yes, i do
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by schweinsteiger: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2016
NanaF:

Haha. Your friend is an agent. He's trying to scam you. Follow the advice you've been given by justwise and you'll be fine.

For more information on B1/B2 visas use these links
http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-typeb1b2.html

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html

and also check the USA visit visa thread on nairaland.

I think you should equip yourself with information, put this whole arrangement on hold and Do It Yourself.
thanks for the advice.. I'm done with him, he scammed me i guess.. because his surname is LIE
Re: U.S Embassy Abuja : Please Help..is This Possible? by justwise(m): 11:34am On Feb 27, 2016
schweinsteiger:
I created this account for personal reason, i have been member since 09….

Please i need ur urgent answer, my friend is preparing a sponsored visit for me to US, on his letter he pledge to take responsibility of me and that he will be held accountable for any of my action in the state, the thing here is, he’s married to a white woman, so he’s automatically a citizen… well we’ve paid agent to arrange the necessary documents, we submitted here including international passport, he said his wife have submitted all required documents in U.S, including a surety from his wife friend, because they said his wife must bring a third party to attest that the woman knows what she’s doing… To cut long story short, he said everything is okay now(Between the whole process took almost 3 months) that he’ll be expecting flight itineraries sooner or later from wifey(Also he said after getting everything set, he’ll be traveling to pick me up, we won’t be going same time)… Also, that they called him to come and sign some relevant stuffs as a sponsor in Nigeria US Embassy to pick the documents as well on my absence as none appearance, note, he said his wife sent his number to one man (Yoruba Man )in Nigeria Embassy Abuja that called him up… So the Ultimate Question here is, is it possible for anyone to collect traveling document with stamped international passport from Nigeria US embassy without the actual person presence i brought this up here because i kept wondering the authenticity of this package since he insist i won’t follow him to Abuja Embassy… Please i need a serious contribution from experience person, is it possible?
@justwise

(1) (2)

The Issuing Of A New Nigerian Passport? Please Help / ₦468B: World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall, Forest Unveils In Singapore Airport(Pic / Can Someone Explain Transit Visa To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.