Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari (68098 Views)

Dasuki's Only Sin Was Serving Under Jonathan - Col. Umar Blasts Buhari / Anenih Lied, I Didn’t Receive Up To N63m From Him- Yakassai / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Sttropez2: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Ama80 post=41033506]u talk like a criminal.u r so restless about Buhari's name being mentioned.are u sure u didn't collect too.now u need proof just like u got proofs for others u ve bn taunting.#Buharigate#Baba got 2 Suvs.dat man is a pretender n can pretend for d world.Who will probe him is my worry cos all d ex presidents have their hands soiled. By b [The two SUVs Buhari collected from the Jonathan government was declared in his assets declaration. So really, it is nothing new.]
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by fallout87: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Where is that eediot PassingShot??

I told that fool the SGF is eediot me for taking care of ex-HOS and not the NSA. Now everywhere it is confirming I was correct.

Whee is that tout that knows nothing yet beats his chest loudest?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by biafranqueen: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2015
kpez:

Stupid people! So like Stella, buhari now bought 2 suvs valued @ 300k dollars? undecided talk about brainless wailers wailing!
How much are they valued at? Oh I forgot you can't answer that question cause your President did not include amounts in his declaration.
Please I don't want to catch mumubola stay away...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
biafranqueen:
How much are they valued at? Oh I forgot you can't answer that question cause your President did not include amounts in his declaration.
Please I don't want to catch mumubola stay away...

"mumubola"! Whatever that is, you're wearing it from head to toe already! The question isn't the value of the suvs but, unlike stealer udua, DID BUHARI BUY TWO SUVS, yes or no?
Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by biafranqueen: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2015

"mumubola"! Whatever that is, you're wearing it from head to toe already! The question isn't the value of the suvs but, unlike stealer udua, DID BUHARI BUY TWO SUVS, yes or no?
Did she leave them in the Ministry? Yes, did she claim them for her personal asset like Buhari? No! So please know the right questions to ask. Did APC give River State Governor award or using his people's money to finance Buhari campaign? YES! Let everybody be exposed and jailed no holds bar.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Receive $300,000 From Dasuki, Only Suvs – Buhari by aleey: 2:18am On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari admitted he collected 2 suvs from Dasuki. Did he inquire where they came from before accepting? In his defence he did not tell us he accepted them because he thought they were his statutory right. No matter what his excuse is, the bottom line is he collected part of the fortunes. Period. People should stop carving a way out for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.