Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) (52956 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / PHOTO: Babatunde Fashola Son, Demola Is Officially A Lawyer Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by God21: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=18pt]..
[/size]
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
What a glorious day to the family of Fashola. Fashola junior from today on. Congratulations big guy. Nigeria is proud of your father and I am boldly proud of your dad kua
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Davidifeanyi: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seun360:
The fear of Oba of Lagos is the beginning of wisdom for Biafra.

Na joke o grin

Na joker sef...Mtcheeew...
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by isan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tobilastik:
A farmer saw a plane full of politicians crash near his farm. When the police arrived, they asked the farmer what happened. . Farmer: They crashed near my farm and I buried all of them. One of the police men asked with shock; "are you sure they were all dead"? . Farmer: Some of them were screaming, "we are still alive". But I couldn't believe them. You know, these politicians. They can lie.
u bad gan I don laff tire
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Goldencollins: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
igboboy3:
Lucky Bastard cheesy

He'll probably did Law School in ABJ.
He'll do NYSC in Lagos or Abuja or wherever dafuq he likes!
Then, before the service year is over, he would have processed his LL.M admission to one of the top 10 law schools in the world.

After his Masters, he'll be smuggled into Ministry of Justice or Legal Dept of NNPC or NIMASA. He'll have a nice car and bachelor crib in Maitama/Asokoro and a lot of hens will be on his matter. If he likes, he play around with them before settling down with another British educated girl from a Royal family in the SouthWest.

If he likes, he may run for office and win (like Lai Mohammed's son)
or if he is an intellectual, he'll open his own firm. He may end up like Mr Osinbajo who had 'humble beginings' from Corona School
All his children will be born in Canada or the US, giving them a ticket to the world. They'll lack nothing and the cycle will continue.

Lucky Bastard
I love your comment bro, I have sworn to work hard and smart so I can make life easy for my children.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by TheBlackSaint(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
igboboy3:
Lucky Bastard cheesy

Then, before the service year is over, he would have processed his LL.M admission to one of the top 10 law schools in the world.

After his Masters, he'll be smuggled into Ministry of Justice or Legal Dept of NNPC or NIMASA. He'll have a nice car and bachelor crib in Maitama/Asokoro and a lot of hens will be on his matter. If he likes, he play around with them before settling down with another British educated girl from a Royal family in the SouthWest.

or if he is an intellectual, he'll open his own firm. He may end up like Mr Osinbajo who had 'humble beginings' from Corona School

All his children will be born in Canada or the US, giving them a ticket to the world. They'll lack nothing and the cycle will continue.

Lucky Bastard

Although your post reeks of cynicism, it is one of the funniest and realistic posts I've seen on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by charlsecy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
That guy is going to be great. God bless him.
Don't be surprised if he later governs Lagos!
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by igboboy3(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Goldencollins:

I love your comment bro, I have sworn to work hard and smart so I can make life easy for my children.
Yeah, God bless your hustle
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by oppyworld: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
smiley Congrats... Very happy for you
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by October1960: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why do some Nigerian press refer to government officials as "Honorable" when almost none are honorable?

Leaders of western countries whose leaders have actually done well for their citizens are not referred to as honorable.

Meanwhile in Nigeria where MOST government officials are thieves they refer to them as "honorable" bizarre logic in a bizarre country.
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by SuperHigh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oba Lagoon, my Igbo people are still in Alaba, Oshodi, Balogun, mandilas and sabo yaba

The safety life jacket business you pushed us into is not selling
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Vicati: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
Congratulation to him and I pray his call to Bar will not be a call to grave.

Haba! Na wa 4 you Oo°˚˚˚°
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by SuperHigh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Vicati:

Haba! Na wa 4 you Oo°˚˚˚°

did you ever thought Abubakar Audu will die like Okuku?
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by zudozz: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
is dis guy really d oba of Lagos?
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Gibz02: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
congratulobia Demola
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by NaijainTexas: 3:14am On Dec 16, 2015
igboboy3:
Lucky Bastard cheesy

Lucky Bastard

You're probably sick of being requoted again, but truer ish hasn't been spoken. It's lowkey the story of how I got to reside & school in the States myself.

Thing is, I know there are lots of Naija folks way more brilliant that I am but just didn't have the opportunity, that's why I try to give back to my State in Naija as much as I can.

This world isn't easy, man. Hopefully Fashola Jr. will serve his people well with all he has been given because much is expected.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by kaysy(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2015
WTF! So this guy is actually Fashola's son? he was among us at Ogun state NYSC camp for Batch B15 (Stream 1), to even make matter worse he was my room mate at Block A Room 1 (Male Hostel) and all those period non of us in the room ever new he was Fashola's son, he's so down to earth. we even sat together in some occasions during lectures, the only thing we knew about him was that he was an international student.

So Demola, you're that Fashola's son we kept hearing was among us in camp yet u were in same room with me and non of us ever knew, Ohw! There is God Ooooo

See him seating beside me during one of the lectures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by ojuolu(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2015
kaysy:
WTF! So this guy is actually Fashola's son? he was among us at Ogun state NYSC camp for Batch B15 (Stream 1), to even make matter worse he was my room mate at Block A Room 1 (Male Hostel) and all those period non of us in the room ever new he was Fashola's son, he's so down to earth. we even sat together in some occasions during lectures, the only thing we knew about him was that he was a international student.

So Demola, you're that Fashola's son we kept hearing was among us in camp yet u were in same room with me and non of us ever knew, Ohw! There is God Ooooo

See him sitting beside me during one of the lectures
That is simplicity that characterized the Fasholas . He was among you guys in Ogun state NYSC camp. He even attended NYSC organised lecture (as far as i can remember, not Mandatory) shared a room with you, and mingled freely in the camp without having to throw his weight all over the place. He could have served in Abuja, Yes, even in NNPC, NIMASA etc as someone said in earlier comment. But He was posted to Ogun and he will probably observe the one year mandatory service like every other person. Please NLs, Let us refrain from generalising. Some people like the Fasholas are actually exceptions to the rules. "O mo omo eni ti ohun se". let us hustle not to only educate our children, let us also instil in them virtues worthy of a human (not animal) society.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2015
In few years time ....he will be rewarded with SAN courtesy of daddy's connections undecided #TrivializedAwards
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by bigtt76(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Sharp sharp hin don corner babe grin ....babe don hammer o tongue

kaysy:
WTF! So this guy is actually Fashola's son? he was among us at Ogun state NYSC camp for Batch B15 (Stream 1), to even make matter worse he was my room mate at Block A Room 1 (Male Hostel) and all those period non of us in the room ever new he was Fashola's son, he's so down to earth. we even sat together in some occasions during lectures, the only thing we knew about him was that he was a international student.

See him seating beside me during one of the lectures
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by tpiar: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Sharp sharp hin don corner babe grin ....babe don hammer o tongue

The girl is the one trying to corner him, don't know if we're looking at the same picture.

Or perhaps you are projecting.
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by LANDOS4RE4: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
I thank God for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.