Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) (52958 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / PHOTO: Babatunde Fashola Son, Demola Is Officially A Lawyer Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by miqos02(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lagosians, all hail your next governor come 2019!

This post will serve as a point of reference come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Kazy092: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Eintelekt:
Endtime
must you comment

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by dsylvo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
6 months from today he will b a SAN. I trust naija. Bt me I love Fashola ooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by surgecom(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Baboo13(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
dominique:
Photocopy ko easy.

Lol He too resemble him popsi

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
He resembles his father..
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by porshuch: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Oba get swag o. See his pose.
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by sukkot: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
no be oba akiolu be that ? ndigbo will not like this thread ooooo. me i done talk my own sha
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tobilastik:
Congrats to him

BTW
you people that do check your HIV status every three three months... Continue, one day, you'll see what you're looking for
funny, but true talk,
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Decapo: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wait never comot d bar o make I show too na orijin onike I dey drink abeg
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by mymadam(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
... I pray his call to Bar will not be a call to grave.

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by queencyboutik: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Is he the only one that was called to bar today? rubbish

Nigerians wake up cry
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by biafranqueen: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
EdCure:

Haters; they never come late.

Thats why no progress is happening in Nigeria ..

"When we steal you don't stone us"-Rotten Amaechi

He is the Minister of 4 offices but this is the only accomplishment he can show you thus far. They have no plans for your rickety future but your here cheerleading them, oyo go ahead keep smiling and suffering...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by DOCTORDONE: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
tongue cheesy :/
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by CircleOfWilis: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
na carbon copy sha......oga no join Dasuki case abeg
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Spanner4(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
#0BA# #Lagoon tin# tongue
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by dsquare33: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
igboboy3:
Lucky Bastard cheesy

He'll probably did Law School in ABJ.
He'll do NYSC in Lagos or Abuja or wherever dafuq he likes!
Then, before the service year is over, he would have processed his LL.M admission to one of the top 10 law schools in the world.

After his Masters, he'll be smuggled into Ministry of Justice or Legal Dept of NNPC or NIMASA. He'll have a nice car and bachelor crib in Maitama/Asokoro and a lot of hens will be on his matter. If he likes, he play around with them before settling down with another British educated girl from a Royal family in the SouthWest.

If he likes, he may run for office and win (like Lai Mohammed's son)
or if he is an intellectual, he'll open his own firm. He may end up like Mr Osinbajo who had 'humble beginings' from Corona School
All his children will be born in Canada or the US, giving them a ticket to the world. They'll lack nothing and the cycle will continue.

Lucky Bastard
lol, even though what you said was the bitter truth, I believe some of us on Nairaland have a greater prospect than him, lets keep the faith and work hard,then success is guranteed.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by 9izone(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
God bless your new title Demola
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by philemonemenike(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
chai...............................................chai.....................chai.. daddy's boy
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by centbishop: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother wow! Congratulations to him. That guy is going to be great. God bless him.
Congrate boy
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by 2n2k(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
igboboy3:
Lucky Bastard cheesy

He'll probably did Law School in ABJ.
He'll do NYSC in Lagos or Abuja or wherever dafuq he likes!
Then, before the service year is over, he would have processed his LL.M admission to one of the top 10 law schools in the world.

After his Masters, he'll be smuggled into Ministry of Justice or Legal Dept of NNPC or NIMASA. He'll have a nice car and bachelor crib in Maitama/Asokoro and a lot of hens will be on his matter. If he likes, he play around with them before settling down with another British educated girl from a Royal family in the SouthWest.

If he likes, he may run for office and win (like Lai Mohammed's son)
or if he is an intellectual, he'll open his own firm. He may end up like Mr Osinbajo who had 'humble beginings' from Corona School
All his children will be born in Canada or the US, giving them a ticket to the world. They'll lack nothing and the cycle will continue.

Lucky Bastard

Eeyaah. An Unauthorized Biography of Demola Fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
searchiing4love:
I PRAY WE WILL NEVER HAVE A BAD LEADER LIKE GEJ AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY
wailing in disguise

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by actoor(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
*Correction of Error*

searchiing4love:
I PRAY WE WILL NEVER HAVE A BAD LEADER LIKE OBJ AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY
grin
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
I hope he won't get drunk @ the bar now that the judiciary is busy dishing out beer palor judgment
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by chachauche(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
is that d oba Lagoon?
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by hemucology(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
Congrat
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by ademusiwa1e: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by eaccyboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cholls:
My brother wow! Congratulations to him. That guy is going to be great. God bless him.
u nko?....oya mk we see if d guy go spend 10days for house without jab...abi he don get d jab seffff... Skibo
Re: Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) by Btruth: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
madridguy:
Congratulation to him and I pray his call to Bar will not be a call to grave.
Amen in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.