Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ (1907 Views)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by HzRF(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
grin shocked cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by kossyablaze(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jesus!
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Satan is real
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by BSF: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Satan is real
Jesus Christ IS Lord of ALL

3 Likes

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
BSF:

Jesus Christ IS Lord of ALL

keep telling yourself that
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Macelliot(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Satan is real
Stop dreaming...
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Stop dreaming...

son of a pharisee
doubt thee not
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Macelliot(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

son of a pharisee doubt thee not
Adversary?
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by lastmanstandn(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
I'm putting Baba IFA on the next British Airways flight London. Stamford Bridge, his destination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by alabi484(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
well-done..... where is lalude and baba elebuibon.... your services are needed in Stamford Bridge?

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by TheAziz: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
baba na lie jor, against arsenal wetin happen? mtchew make dem win epl na

1 Like

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Chubhie: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Only if you knew where Eva carneiro took Chelsea and mourinho case to spiritually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Edunwa302(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tell me dis is photoshop
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by crownprince102: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Na so den take Chelsea glory? chai .... mourinho in trouble.

no wonder Vardy is scoring like Costa and Mahrez is dribbling like Hazard.

they are were Chelsea is suppose to be on the log while Chelsea don take their place.

I fear China...... I fear monk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol
Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by Rilwayne001: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where was this Chinese Babalawo when Arsenal beat the hell out of Leicester city? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by SurefireAsoOke: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
The fear of leichester fox is the ****** of Chelsea's lion

For AsoOke, Check my Signature

1 Like

Re: Source Of Leicester City Success Revealed¡!!!¡ by SurefireAsoOke: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
The fear of leichester fox is the ****** of Chelsea's lion

For AsoOke, Check my Signature

(1) (Reply)

Channels TV: EU Reacts To Pro-biafra Group Secession Agitation / Amaechi Storms Out Of Radio As Interviewer Calls For Buhari’s Resignation / A Brief History Of Colonel Samaila Inusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.