Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) (3085 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Shites Sacrifice In Devils Name To Kill Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Chykeboss(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
This truly show how violent and aggressive the Shiites are.. this is a chat with a soldier involved in the clash. SCREENSHOT BELOW
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by marshalcarter: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Whatever....islambad

2 Likes

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by sleekjohn(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
9ija na 4 all no b 1 man own.....4 pple 2 group up wit notin gud as if itz thr fadaz land....God hlp 9ija oo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by daniska3yaro(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
U think ur doing a good tin by implicating somebody right.things have change a lot at late is small tin can cause some to be court marshal.
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Austin4lif: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chykeboss:
This truly show how violent and aggressive the Shiites are.. this is a chat with a soldier involved in the clash. SCREENSHOT BELOW
Cc; lalasticlala
so you want this soldier court marshaled?

1 Like

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by SIRmuel86(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Austin4lif: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chykeboss:
Cc; lalasticlala
so you want this soldier court marshaled? Thou shall not disclosed classified information regarding operations.
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by braine(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
I was yarning with a friend who schools at ABU, this evening, and he told me things about these shiite people which has reduced the pity I had about the way the Army killed them.
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by ResourceMan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Chykeboss:
Cc; lalasticlala

You are the worst kin of friend anybody can wish for. You are not only evil, but stup1d and fool1sh. How can you disclose identityof an offficer publicly, someone who trust you as a friend.

4 Likes

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by praxisnetworks: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seun please take this down...lalasticlala please for the soldier's sake

2 Likes

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by ResourceMan(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice job Mods

1 Like

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
My soldier friend also told me same last year. They always block d road blandishing AK -47. They probably were having one of thier silly matches and refused to let anyone pass thru. D army guys got angry and u knw d rest
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by sinkhole: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
This reminds me of when some church goers blocked road on a Sunday, I think it was in Gidan Waya of Kaduna State, soldiers asked them to open the road, they refused and . . . But we dont just need to be killing each other over frivolous things, there are better ways to deal with issues!
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by achiphet(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Where the chats dey naa?
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by yorex2011: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
achiphet:
Where the chats dey naa?
Taken down for obvious reasons
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by RealAdewole(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
yorex2011:
Taken down for obvious reasons
hmmmm
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by akanbiaa(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
sinkhole:
This reminds me of when some church goers blocked road on a Sunday, I think it was in Gidan Waya of Kaduna State, soldiers asked them to open the road, they refused and . . . But we dont just need to be killing each other over frivolous things, there are better ways to deal with issues!
how do you deal with issue of a civilian carrying a machine gun and some others with AK 47 with him and they block the road?

1 Like

Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Souljaboi1: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
The die is cast
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by Ewizard(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
And uncle Jonah conceded defeat tinkin it would save the country.. cry
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by tempest01(m): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Where the chat
Re: Shites Not Innocent As We All Think, A Chat With A Soldier (PICS) by eightsin(m): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2015
I no dey c chat o. Abeg whr e dey?

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo / Police Brutalise Charly Boy In Abuja / Breaking: 3 Dead As As Nigerian Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.