Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? (5162 Views)

I Don't Fall In Love With Girls Any More.. I Want To Get Married. / Ghana Girls Over Nigeria Girls Any Day / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
OK, I have always been a one woman guy.
It seems u daughters of _bitches don't like faithful guys... The _fuck? I loved winifred with all my goddamn heart, now the stupiid idiotic loop sided azz _bitch left me for my course mate because he's cuter and talks with fowl languages.

All u _bitches am coming for u, I'll drink and _fuck u all one by one. Better run with your _Pussy when u see me coz I'm coming to get it.

I'll steal all your hearts and take away the little prides you all bitchiz have which is your _possy.

alcohol gives excess confidence.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Djicemob: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
A kid jus discovered the internet
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Djicemob:
A kid jus discovered the internet
U shall be hanged upside down.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Advice? OK. Make sure you add some tramadol or benylin to your drinks and always drink black-bullet. I hope I was able to help. Have fun smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by DikSin(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes!

Buy any of the latest ebony casket of your choice.

Now go ahead. See you when you get there... In a place where we shall meet to part no more

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
Advice? OK. Make sure you add some tramadol or benylin to your drinks and always drink black-bullet. I hope I was able to help. Have fun smiley
Thanks bro.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Khd95(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
shaa drink responsibly
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
DikSin:
Yes!

Buy any of the latest ebony casket of your choice.

Now go ahead. See you when you get there... In a place where we shall meet to part no more
grin
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Topestbilly(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
you don't need advise cos u'v made up ur mind already. I will just add drink responsibly to avoid brain damages also fvck responsibly to avoid HIV.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
jboy73:

Thanks bro.
You can also mix burefnol 200mg with sprite. It'll make you flow like lil wayne to the biitches grin
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by donbenedict(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
No go rape general daughter ooo
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Monalisa185(f): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
yeah, a piece of advice.... start with 70%...
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by fulfillbill(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't forget to start with ur sis...

Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stfuareyougod please come inaugurate a new member and teach him the basics of getting totally furked up grin
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by misspicy(f): 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is Durent no doubt.....and I have been warning this boy to borrow sense o undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by haywire07(m): 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
jboy73:

Thanks bro.
Welcome to that world !!
Feel free to Contact me if you need me to help you kill yourself.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
jboy73:

Thanks bro.
When u start forking these biitches, make sure you fork them from the anus. Its sweeter down there undecided
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
Stfuareyougod please come inaugurate a new member and teach him the basics of getting totally furked up grin
can he afford alcohol? (Not talking lemon grass and kaikai tho). Lol

Imagine his reason for wanting to start alcohol. Shame
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by hexy40: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please do not join the multitude to drink in the wrong way, always use glass to take beer and when faced with shnap,or gin please use straw. Never take monkey tail without smoking weed... u are good to go
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
can he afford alcohol? (Not talking lemon grass and kaikai tho). Lol

Imagine his reason for wanting to start alcohol. Shame
He can make do with orijin and the likes for now. gringrin
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please stop deluding yourself. You're not going to be fuckïńg any bitches.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:
gringringrin allow the kid revel in his own stupidity for chrissakes plz.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
YourMain:
hey!!! stop dat....75% of girls are useless...so it is possible.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
frankay430:
hey!!! stop dat....75% of girls are useless...so it is possible.

Excuse me ? 75% which girls ? Where ?
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
SINNZ:
gringringrin allow the kid revel in his own stupidity for chrissakes plz.

Sigh. I actually full on was going to give him proper advice going by the title. Annoyed me.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2015
SINNZ:
He can make do with orijin and the likes for now. gringrin
hehehehe that's not even good for a learner. Maybe he can start by mixing 33 export with water. A bottle to 2 glasses of water hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by x6blade(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2015
Monalisa185:
yeah, a piece of advice.... start with 70%...
we should meet up wink
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Excuse me ? 75% which girls ? Where ?
questions 4 d gods.... u know I am telling d truth.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 12:01am On Dec 16, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh. I actually full on was going to give him proper advice going by the title. Annoyed me.
He wants to start drinking because of girls. Maybe you should show him love, he's heart broken embarassed
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by SINNZ(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe that's not even good for a learner. Maybe he can start by mixing 33 export with water. A bottle to 2 glasses of water hahahahaha
WICKID! gringrin
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by frankay430(m): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
...and sum useless girls will open their smelling legs 4 such guy.
Re: I Want To Start Drinking Because Of Girls. Any Advice Before I Start? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2015
frankay430:
questions 4 d gods.... u know I am telling d truth.

You're so sad. Just because you associate yourself with "useless" people, most likely because you're one yourself, doesn't mean you should assume we're all on your level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Married A Nigerian Woman / What Is The Function Of This Male Part?? / Abeg, I Need Help, I Don' T Last More Than 5 Mimutes In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.