Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

#BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (43069 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by disloman(m): 6:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Truly,corruption is trying to fight back.It will just keep trying but can't move us an inch.If you like this fight of corruption,We have large mass of lagoon and you know what to do next.I sorry for some people.

5 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2015
Ignoratio Elenchi

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by luvinhubby(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

This is what I was going to type. Biafrats react. Not Nigerians!

grin grin grin grin grin
Is Buhari or Dasuki a Biafran, what is their angle there?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by nicerod(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Evrybody is checkin their names like students do check theirs on admission lists
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by DuchessLily(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2015
#Buharigate

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by repogirl(f): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Hehehe
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Nigerians are STUP..ID

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by sureteeboy(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Nigerians react or ibos react? Stop deceiving yourself cos most people are happy with Buhari.
Always speak for yourself bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by buzquet(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2015
As a former Head of State, he has entitlements. He got his entitlements. The Presidency should not waste another minute explaining this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by martineverest(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Ignoratio Elenchi
really irrelevant conclusion.
Mode Nigerians don't think before they act... Poor education everywhere....
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2015
LOL...buhari is a joke

6 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Ferguson002: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward
to recover our stolen money from jona and gang

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ab4real15: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Biafrats food don ready,stewpid set of people.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Nellybii: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2015
When Igbos and IPODS, refer to themselves as Nigerians just know that they are up to some mischief. I only see the Biafrauds ranting here.
I am so happy we have a President that is focused and won't be distracted by these frivolities. The FG is responsible for vehicles of ex presidents so they should replace it. Dasuki is trying to grab anything while drowning lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by mascot87(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Many Nigerians are very stup*d and silly. Can u imagine the trash people are spilling in there Godforsaken miserable mouth?

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Garshyzee(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2015
I told u all...epi 2 of season 1 just commenced..sit tight
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by omojeesu(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Funny people. There's nothing here about Buharigate! He received what was alloted to him as Ex-Head of State. Can't people be fair and analyse things objectively?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Bigmillz:
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. So Buhari also had his own share of the called Dasuki billion.
please not the money but the suv which every past head of state is entitled to.

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by OversightTM(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
vimi:
ii saw this kinda venom coming from Nigerians via social media bout the ruling party... no wonder they vehemently clamor for quick implementation of the proposed social media bill n also went as far as voting against UN Resolution To Protect Human Rights.

Oh u call it venom, nice! So what's your point?? You also want the SMB implemented?
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by midasbliss(f): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2015
SMH 4 9ja
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by shidof(m): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Ol i see are few Biafra members ranting as usual except one bastard in dere midst.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by 93RD(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
ckmayoca:
When they were all shouting lindagate, dokpesigate, bode George just for accepting money for a work to be done, now what is this gift for and we even heard was bought from same money. Pick the main offender and make him pay and not arresting everyone for no reasonable reason. DSS will even arrest his children for collecting sch fee from same money and even his workers for getting paid wit it. Partial accusation everywhere. I campaigned for APC but let the truth be said.
word bro.. Since the beginning of this Dasuki's case i have been waiting and hoping that he is brought to justice, but then i noticed every other persons being roped to Dasuki for crucification were people perceived to have worked against the Apc. I am not saying fighting corruption shouldn't be the case here but using corruption to fight your enemies or opponent is not cool at all. Lets take this example. A thief went to a bank, stole 10 million naira. He used the money to buy a car from a car dealer, a house from an estate agent and also paid for a business which he uses to sustain himself and also food to feed his family. When the thief is caught, it will be reasonable if you seize his car, his house and also his business with the food he has in the house. But when you arrest the car dealer, the estate agent, the owner of the business he bought, and also the food seller then you should be ready to arrest every other person in that communities even yourself the provider/ruler because somehow you will be roped into it.
The moment President Buhari allowed his supporters to help crucify his enemies, he failed entirely because he knows that politics in Nigeria has never been about permanent enemies but permanent interest so therefore a lot of people he wouldn't want to touch will definitely be roped into the issue and as we have seen including himself. And since he has been roped to the Dasukigate he should do the needful which i doubt he will like an honourable man in a civilized country will do.
Nb: i also expect a lot of people to be mentioned and investigated .. including politicians from pdp, apga, apc, pdp to apc decampee and vice versa, more t.v houses, newspapers and blog owners, even some paid e warriors on forums because lets us face the fact that money went far and wide.

16 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
speeder:
Nigerians react to the SUVs received by Buhari.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/buharigate

Listening....
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by jakiedudu(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2015
#BuhariGate: No doubt PMB is also a Yam eater. grin

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by vikyno(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
I am not surprised at all. I look forward to when #Amaechigate, #Tinubugate, #Aregbesolagate, #Fasholagate, #Okorochagate et al will trend on twitter.

Until the 'Poor' Buhari tell us where he got the money for his lavishly election campaigns right from the primaries to the main election, I would never have trust in his anti corruption stance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by akanbiaa(m): 8:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward
because the past administration looted the economy dry and no money to run the current administration well. The Buharigate is no issue at all for federal government gave him new suvs to replace the one damaged by boko haram attack in Kaduna as entitled to as past head of state then.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2015
cephaswizzy:

U just hate ibos for no reason. This guy also na igbo man?

Nor mind the provincial tribalist. The only geographical cum historical knowledge they have is that of their village. If one us not Yoruba or Gambari then one is Igbo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.