Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

#BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (43070 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Toks2008(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
How dumber can our youths get?

The SUVs were given to former head of states and Buhari apparently becomes a beneficiary so whats all the fuse?

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by duni04(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Most of the people commenting on this topic are just silly naive people who have no clue. Twitter is full of them. All former heads of state are entitled to personal security from the DSS and Police,and also SUVs. Buharis SUV was destroyed by Boko haram thus the Federal government had to provide him with a new one.
Please where's the goat and the yam there? Stupîd folks on twitter just like to tweet like foolish birds and run their mouths. No substance in all the rubbish they're spewing. Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gowan, Shonekan all have personal security and SUVs.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by babafirst(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
An Ekpa on the loose.Buhari received SUVs bullet proof for his security and if he receives extra for his security in line with the current security situation in the country, it is fine.If the money had been provided by NNPC or any other ministry I would have been shocked but it was provided by ONSA.Imagine how Nigeria would have boiled if Buhari was killed before the elections.Abegi make una allow PMB,the beefing up of his security apparatus is in order unlike the payment of security funds to AIT for elections.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by dckng16(m): 8:43am On Dec 16, 2015
I Am just sorry for BUBU, he will just waste dis 4 years achieving nothing. Stop d hunts and Revenge and start working.

Nigerians are really suffering

His finance minister has just said 2016 will be very tough for Nigerians, increase in Electricity bill, increase in petrol price i.e high cost of transportation, inflation rate growing massively from 0.7% to 9% general rise in price of goods and commodity. Dollar to Naira very high

Buhari is time u start working, 2019 is around d corner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Rungikunta(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Bigmillz:
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. So Buhari also had his own share of the called Dasuki billion.

I think you are still naive of social medias. you also need to read the full story before jumping to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by sunkoye: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2015
these are weak yell against baba.....screams with no pulse. tongue
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Kbs468(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2015
excellencyabia1:
Buhari our saint indeed
I guess what might have actually happened is giving same to all former Head of States unless others refuse to open up. After all if He didn't embark on security probe, nobody would say anything about this and it is again actually because He is the President, so the guilty ones would like to rubbish and tarnish him in an attempt to force him to abandon the probe thing.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Rungikunta(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
duni04:
Most of the people commenting on this topic are just silly naive people who have no clue. Twitter is full of them. All former heads of state are entitled to personal security from the DSS and Police,and also SUVs. Buharis SUV was destroyed by Boko haram thus the Federal government had to provide him with a new one.
Please where's the goat and the yam there? Stupîd folks on twitter just like to tweet like foolish birds and run their mouths. No substance in all the rubbish they're spewing. Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gowan, Shonekan all have personal security and SUVs.

you are on point my brother.All what you mentioned are also renewable for every four years.pls help us tell them.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Nigerians react or ibos react? Stop deceiving yourself cos most people are happy with Buhari.
"igbos no go kill you Ohh" . Shey @paikhide na Igbos.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Kbs468(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
God bless you Bro. I didn't even see your post before trying to correct one impression by someone
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ikombe: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Nigerians react or ibos react? Stop deceiving yourself cos most people are happy with Buhari.
mynd44 do the needfull undecided
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by lomprico(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Are they not nigerians again?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2015
Toks2008:
How dumber can our youths get?

The SUVs were given to former head of states and Buhari apparently becomes a beneficiary so whats all the fuse?
Shey Dasuki na the BENEFACTOR of Past Head of States?

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by bigerboy200: 8:51am On Dec 16, 2015
Distraction tactics of wailers
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Parcks(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
guy, stop displaying ur stupidity online, thereby embarassing ur family... So each nd everyone of those tweets were made by ibos? Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by biotechshola(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Its really unfortunate how some nigerians reason, just imagine DASUKI who stole our money using criminal strategies abd some fools are buying it. It wil b stupid for someone to blv buhari wud colect money frm hs greatest enemy. I thnk dasuki advisers knw hw unreasonable som nigerians can be hence decided to implicate the president.

Here is someone who has refused to collect his entitlements in full as a head of state.

A man who had opportunity to eat d yams himself in various opportunities.

Only the shalow minded wud blv a person of buhari wud stoop so low to d extent of colectin money frm dasuki.

I pity my country!
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Parcks(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
guy, stop displaying ur stupidity online. U are embarassing ur family... So each nd everyone of those tweets were made by ibos? Oloshi
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Ahmeduana(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward
MY YORUBA ELDERS DON TALK AM SAY, (ebu alo ni ti ana ta abo ni ti ijapa,) IN LIFE THERE IS LIMIT TO EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by lomprico(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

This is what I was going to type. Biafrats react. Not Nigerians!

grin grin grin grin grin
Seun, mynd44 is this not a perfect recipe to promote biafra??

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by saint047(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Police-what do you want?
PMB-arrest those that ate Nig's yams
Police-I see traces of yam particles on your lips
PMB-erm..erm it's my pension

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by princeattah1: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

This is what I was going to type. Biafrats react. Not Nigerians!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2015
buzquet:
As a former Head of State, he has entitlements. He got his entitlements. The Presidency should not waste another minute explaining this.
And when his entitlement was damaged or stolen, is it d duty of d nsa to replace or compensate it?
If u r paid salary n part of it was stolen will ur coy repay u?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by tzoracle: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:

So u cn now tell hu is igbo from twitter names which are nt particular
Weyrey
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by kayabd(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Na lie joooor...my buhari is out of Dis nonsense... wailers go wail tire
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by kodded(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
omojeesu:
Funny people. There's nothing here about Buharigate! He received what was alloted to him as Ex-Head of State. Can't people be fair and analyse things objectively?
you mean the money meant for the purchase of arms to combat boko haram is now buhari entitlement ?

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Bollinger(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward

Please tell me you are joking.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:

This is what I was going to type. Foreigners react. Not Nigerians!

grin grin grin grin grin
Oga, you pass this level. Check the twits again. Pa Ikhide follow they champion this thing naw. This government started with media trials, and I don't see why Buhari and his people will want us all to turn a blind eye at this point.
Buhari wasn't the only one affected by BH attack. And definitely, Dasuki is not supposed to be Buhari's BENEFACTOR. Dasuki is not FG.
So, was Buhari right to have received money or material items from #Dasukigate?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by kodded(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2015
[s]
duni04:
[/s]
mumu

you mean the money meant for the purchase of arms to
combat boko haram is now buhari entitlement ?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by dalhjana: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Somebody tell me Buhari chop bribe? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ossyelking(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Calling Nigeria with Ringoversea calling app is so cheap that I have to let my people know
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by olacollinz(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2015
Every body like yam in Nigeria, now another yam eater unveiled. #buharigate

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by p1jiobi: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Twitter Removes Osinbajo’s Post For Copyright Violation Of Beyonce’s Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.