Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. (71821 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 2-units Of 2-bedroom Bungalow At Ijede [ikorodu LGA] / DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05
aieromon:

Nice job here.

Please what's the size of the bed? I have a similar space (width=1.97m) and have been wondering about the size of bed to fit in.

4x6 FT

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by aieromon(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05
erico2k2:

4x6 FT

Thanks.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08
More stamping

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08
The tool for the stamping
1 Preformed metal cluster to achieve the desired shape(I bought the bars gave it to a welder and described what I wanted; the picture is is the result)
2 Transparent waterproof bag (ther is a reason it has to be transparent)
3 Manpower. grin grin grin grin

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08
And stampi g

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26
aieromon:

Nice job here.

Please what's the size of the bed? I have a similar space (width=1.97m) and have been wondering about the size of bed to fit in.
Its a basic king size
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26
We started tiling the oitside walls.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by OnMyHonor: 6:14pm On Apr 26
Erico2k2,
Big Congrats to you, on your building, l am happy it turned out so well.
The experience you've gained through this DIY process, is immeasurable.
Let us know when to come for Opening Ceremony, we like to celebrate with successful people jare.

The Bed, l guess it is a Master Bed, why not 6ft x 6ft, so that both occupants can cuddle together when they want, and sleep freely without knowing someone is beside them, when they want...you get my gist? grin wink

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26
OnMyHonor:
Erico2k2,
Big Congrats to you, on your building, l am happy it turned out so well.
The experience you've gained through this DIY process, is immeasurable.
Let us know when to come for Opening Ceremony, we like to celebrate with successful people jare.

The Bed, l guess it is a Master Bed, why not 6ft x 6ft, so that both occupants can cuddle together when they want, and sleep freely without knowing someone is beside them, when they want...you get my gist? grin wink
Thank you very much, that bed was designed by madam so you know how it goes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26
Finalizing Fence work and security house

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by OnMyHonor: 9:25pm On Apr 28
erico2k2:
Finalizing Fence work and security house

More Power to your elbow. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? / 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.