Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. (71808 Views)

DIY: Construction Of 2-units Of 2-bedroom Bungalow At Ijede [ikorodu LGA] / DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Actually it's N385 to GBP1 on AbokiFX.Com

Time to get rid off extra toys that can be replaced later. Turn them into Naira grin
Ah the pound is not smiling against the Naira.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
erico2k2:

Ah the pound is not smiling against the Naira.

It's giving the Naira a proper thrashing eh grin
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2015
EgunMogaji :

It's giving the Naira a proper thrashing eh grin
This is farming plus harvest season for us in the UK then
grin a little birdy told me someone said they would make $1=N some times bck shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 6:03am On Dec 18, 2015
smiley001:

Welcome home sir.

If the Rice granite (3/8 ) is not much, u can order for 1/2 inch and mix but if it's...i guess u can still use it but more materials will be used.

By the way sir, where is my Arsenal Jersey?
Arsenal Jersey loading
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok today I achieved up to DPC level on the 2 and 1 bed flats.the duplex needs 1 more coach then sand filling.
I have used 6 coaches for DPC.blinding 6 inches and column base 4 inches to make it 10 inches thick.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by twinskenny(m): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
erico2k2:
Ok today I achieved up to DPC level on the 2 and 1 bed flats.the duplex needs 1 more coach then sand filling.
I have used 6 coaches for DPC.blinding 6 inches and column base 4 inches to make it 10 inches thick.

wow so fast.. weldone sir

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by mufutau55(m): 1:44am On Dec 19, 2015
erico2k2:
Ok today I achieved up to DPC level on the 2 and 1 bed flats.the duplex needs 1 more coach then sand filling. I have used 6 coaches for DPC.blinding 6 inches and column base 4 inches to make it 10 inches thick.

Very good...You are doing good supervision. if you were not on ground, you would have been hearing story now...
Some of your family counting on using some of this money for holidays will be cursing you behind the closed doors now. Too bad for them. smiley

Hajji M.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2015
twinskenny:

wow so fast.. weldone sir
Thank you.
I bargained with the workers for us to use counting of blocks for the basis of payments they where happy and I sure was too as we say boys laying 227 blocks in one shift lol
Brick layers 35/block and helpers 20/block.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2015
mufutau55:

Very good...You are doing good supervision. if you were not on ground, you would have been hearing story now...
Some of your family counting on using some of this money for holidays will be cursing you behind the closed doors now. Too bad for them. smiley

Hajji M.
Thanks and yes.I'm supervising like KolaShangOne and spyder880 in one lol my bargaining power is waxing stronger by the day.The joy of it is I'm saving money without compromising quality.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Today was an easy day.we did the rest of the blocks to DPC level and boarded %50 of the column bars. .

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
erico2k2:
Today was an easy day.we dd the rest of the blocks to DPC level and boarded %50 of the column bars. .

Well done Bro, really proud of you. Not bad for a non pro builder eh? grin

2 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Well done Bro, really proud of you. Not bad for a non pro builder eh? grin
Thanks lol we dey try.I have learnt loads from Nairaland property section

2 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2015
erico2k2:

Thanks lol we dey try.I have learnt loads from Nairaland property section

Yeah we always have to give thanks and praise to the professionals, and none pros too, who willingly share. There are a lot more who don't share and are hamfisted with knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yeah we always have to give thanks and praise to the professionals, and none pros too, who willingly share. There are a lot more who don't share and are hamfisted with knowledge.
Well he who dies with knowledge loses. I have learnt how to bargain and what to look out for all from here.the men on site are always asking Oga.u build here b4 lol.Now I'm at DPC level.I'm going to do the septic tank so I can use some of the excavated sand to do some back filking so we know where we at.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Least I forget who can tell us the benefit of either red sand and condemed sharp sand I. Fillingham g of DPC?
I av been quoted 13 and 18 respectively
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2015
I have been taking a break for the xmas season.merry xmas everybody come an join me

4 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by FastShipping: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
erico2k2:
I have been taking a break for the xmas season.merry xmas everybody come an join me

What is this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2015
FastShipping:

What is this? grin grin
Ahah 1st pic is UKODO. 2nd pic is starch and Peper soup.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2015
Quick brake down of project
Area of plot 532.612 sqr mts
Area of building 256.8525 Sqr mts
Area unbuilt. 275.7595 Sqr mts

2 Likes

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by lilreese: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
What's the estimated cost ?
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
lilreese:
What's the estimated cost ?
N20M hopefully
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok holiday mood over back to site.backfilling done

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2016
So I'm doing the proper filling today.so far I have 80 tones of sharp sand to use in the filling.lets see where it would take us.
For this job we agreed on N4000 per trip of sand.Sand trip is well filled ie 5 buckets.

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by twinskenny(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new sir.... More grease

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
twinskenny:
Happy new sir.... More grease
Thank U.
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Still on the filling matter

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
We managed to fill the Duplex part as it is.now we unto the 1 bed and 2 bed. Flats
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Filling completed. Gone to the village to see the parents and inlaws

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
erico2k2:
Filling completed. Gone to the village to see the parents and I laws

My friend na only you waka come dey chop life for 9ja? How long is your vacation?

You are doing well Sir.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My friend na only you waka come dey chop life for 9ja? How long is your vacation?

You are doing well Sir.
Ahah na so we see am.I accumulated all of my annual leave for 2015 financial year and kept it for this project hence 41 working days.I'm here untill next week.I shud be able to form the blocks then. angry,how's ur build going? ?
Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by mufutau55(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Ahah na so we see am.I accumulated all of my annual leave for 2015 financial year and kept it for this project hence 41 working days.I'm here untill next week.I shud be able to form the blocks then. angry,how's ur build going? ?

You are doing very well... Keep it up sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: DIY Construction Of My House In PH. by erico2k2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
mufutau55:

You are doing very well... Keep it up sir.

Hajji M.
Thank U ma brother U r 2 much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? / 139-Year-Old House Transported On Truck To A New Location In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.