Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (65412 Views)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by tolexy007(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
b
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by kris4luv01(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2015
pussygotlips:
Prick no get shoulder
e put head de rest go enter
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sparkwil(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
tchidi:
undecided
Dude was hitting it so right, she ignored her baby!! God will judge you, Ma'am! angry angry angry

sad sad
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2015
20bc:
I don't know what to say, prick sweet you too much sotay you forget your pikin hmm na wah oh.
YOU WAN TRY NIGERIA PRICK!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by RaeMystix: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Six kids fathered by 4 men screams sex addict.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
Such a shameless lady.
So sex is more important than her baby's life.
She should be arrested.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by DONSMITH123(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2015
end time
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sparkwil(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
J

Wetin happen
You be dey try before
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by francescainnoce(f): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
6 children from 4 men...
If God was man, na to close this woman Womb permanently... It's so cruel what she's done to an infant.....an innocent infant for that matter..
May her gentle soul rest in peace. AMEN
and for that Nigerian dude that must have deposited his manhood into a cursed woman; I pray the spirit of that infant have mercy on you. And people might say he is not at fault here but let me ask you this "DO YOU WANNA TELL ME HE WAS NOT AWARE THAT THE WOMAN HAVE DROPPED??

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by j1mmy: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
Trust these racist vile media to highlight the fact it was a Nigerian involved - makes it more dramatic to their disgusting minds!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by kurtCobain(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2015
must u include Nigeria? we've got enough issues here.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by tgmservice: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2015
I hope you senseless and useless bloggers did not add A NIGERIAN STRANGER to the story to make is more catchy from all indications after reading the story there is no empahasis on a nigeriam stanger.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by striker9(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
smh
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by gbishman: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
U can see the devil in her eyes
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2015
sparkwil:

Wetin happen
You be dey try before
lol. Gosh, U just caught me redhanded in booking space.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
How sad. That poor innocent baby. sad
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by tgmservice: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
I hope you senseless and useless bloggers did not add A NIGERIAN STRANGER to the story to make is more catchy from all indications after reading the story there is no empahasis on a nigeriam stanger.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by AreaFada2: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
tgmservice:
I hope you senseless and useless bloggers did not add A NIGERIAN STRANGER to your story to make is more catchy from all indications after reading the story there is no empahasis on a nigeriam stanger.

The guy might even be British born. If he won Olympic gold, 9ja will not appear anywhere near him.

2 Likes

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by stanbuggy(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2015
umuokezie:
end time mum
Say end time again and I will......rubbish
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Prales(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmm! Nigerian Stranger? Three (3) month old baby! Which man bangs a woman who just gave birth (3 months after) when that woman is not your wife. Hia! Na so the thing take hungry you? Now see gbege. As for the woman, she is CRAZY.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2015
Poor baby. The mother is quite irresponsible. British women. Lazy racists. Who enjoy child support and spend all their days in pubs. They do not mind getting pregnant so that child support will be paid.

And truly Africans are only good in the 3 S according to ''somebody''.

1.Sports
2.Singing and
3.SEX!!!!!!!!!

How can a man handle this pig looking woman for 9 hours abi how many hours dem call am? Anyway, Nigerian guys do not slack. This fact needs no further proof.

Abeg make una leave me, I tire for human beings of today.

2 Likes

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by OgaJonah(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=41047339]U.K: Shameless mom leaves her baby to die on sofa while she had 9 hour booze-fuelled sex romp with Nigerian stranger

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/u-k-shameless-mom-leaves-her-baby-to-die-on-sofa-while-she-had-9-hour-booze-fuelled-sex-romp-with-nigerian-stranger/

So dis one na marathon SEX, so wetin be sex romp grin
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sage2(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
tchidi:
undecided
Dude was hitting it so right, she ignored her baby!! God will judge you, Ma'am! angry angry angry

Mama na. Kwana biyu fa. Ke dai kin guje ni. Kin ki ki bani lamban ki.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by ilo04(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
some mother are not suppose to call mother
useless things, God will judge u
rip to d baby
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by clemj2020(f): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Too bad
End time woman End time nigeria guy End time news grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by AbiJr: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2015
may God help Nigeria guys, traveling out of d country just to be sex machine kowee.
n for this mum, u are a disgrace to mother's hood
n may she not do same to d rest of d children
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by DoTheNeedful: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
CharleyCharley:
Yolobastartds.
Tribalist. What is the Yoruba man's sin? You find it convenient to blame the Yoruba lover at the expense of the baby's mother. Like say you papa no phuck your mama before abi Anu mpama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.