Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (65413 Views)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2015
dre11:
U.K: Shameless mom leaves her baby to die on sofa while she had 9 hour booze-fuelled sex romp with Nigerian stranger

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/u-k-shameless-mom-leaves-her-baby-to-die-on-sofa-while-she-had-9-hour-booze-fuelled-sex-romp-with-nigerian-stranger/

Women sometimes can be very selfish

Doubt any man will do something like this

The man involved also needs to question his sanity
Very idiotic irresponsible human being he is
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sparkwil(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
lol. Gosh, U just caught me redhanded in booking space.

smiley
Hope you have used d space for smfin more meaningful.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by calabardick(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2015
that womans pvssy is posess of an evil spirit
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
where's the baby?
1. Stand up straight
2. Raise up your right hand
3. Tilt your head to the left whilst raising your right hand
4. With your raised hand, forcefully make contact with your right cheek.
5. Say to yourself: "I am a mumu".

***Common Sense Lecture Completed***

Henceforth, everyday is exam day for you, and every post of yours I come across will be graded for common sense.
Dismissed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Shortyy(f): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2015
Occipital:

You see yourself? And you say you are a female? Na who go marry this one sef? eh?

Let me restrain myself because of my respect for the female gender...else...
who wants marry an animal like you kwanu? fuçk outta my face biko. ewu mmee
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Shortyy(f): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2015
RickRichards:

1. Stand up straight
2. Raise up your right hand
3. Tilt your head to the left whilst raising your right hand
4. With your raised hand, forcefully make contact with your right cheek.
5. Say to yourself: "I am a mumu".

***Common Sense Lecture Completed***

Henceforth, everyday is exam day for you, and every post of yours I come across will be graded for common sense.
Dismissed!
K
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Brainardc(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Speechless
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Austin234(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is she a mother or a murderer? So sad. RIP to d poor baby
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:

who wants marry an animal like you kwanu? fuçk outta my face biko. ewu mmee

Your asssehhhole should be jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth! No wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory...didn't the factory get sued because of your birth? Remind me again, please..

You dey find who go marry you, shey? With your smelly, dirty, grey-fluid-emitting, BUSHY, rotten cuunt that cultures strands of the worst pathogens in the world (abi universe), abi? I'm even scared of replying you sef...make I no catch disease biko..

#ispitonyouWHORE!!!

By the way, if you can't put your words in correct sentences, kindly desist from mentioning me! Odoriferous illiterate!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Jacko1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Yoruba people tufia.... Tufia you follow murder that child.... They should check if he molest d child sef
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Shortyy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Occipital:

Your asssehhhole should be jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth! No wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory...didn't the factory get sued because of your birth? Remind me again, please..

You dey find who go marry you, shey? With your smelly, dirty, grey-fluid-emitting, BUSHY, rotten cuunt that cultures strands of the worst pathogens in the world (abi universe), abi? I'm even scared of replying you sef...make I no catch disease biko..

#ispitonyouWHORE!!!

By the way, if you can't put your words in correct sentences, kindly desist from mentioning me! Odoriferous illiterate!
booooooring
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jacko1:
Yoruba people tufia.... Tufia you follow murder that child.... They should check if he molest d child sef

Everything isn't about tribalism, brother. It could have been anyone.

We must rise up and erase the various lines of divide that exist in the universe if humanity is to exist for a long time.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Spanner4(m): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2015

Season of madness is here!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:

booooooring

As expected. To shut an illiterate up, use words that are above her frequency of understanding.

You need to update your cerebral software if you must understand the words I put up there.

Now, zoom off lady...go play with your mates down the street..
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Double post.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Shortyy(f): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Occipital:

As expected. To shut an illiterate up, use words that are above her frequency of understanding.

You need to update your cerebral software if you must understand the words I put up there.

Now, zoom off lady...go play with your mates down the street..

Laaaaaame :p
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Occipital: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:

Laaaaaame :p

You don't have to resort to making one-word comments since I urged you to reply in error-free sentences. Come on, you are better than this na..
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by mart2k(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmm, power of dickk at work.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by mart2k(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shortyy:
where's the baby?
Go to UK if u want to c d baby

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by aderome(f): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
she must be posses with evil spirits, what a wicked act.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Shortyy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Occipital:

You don't have to resort to making one-word comments since I urged you to reply in error-free sentences. Come on, you are better than this na..
K
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Danpotter(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
umuokezie:
end time mum
who ar dis end time fellas roaming nairaland
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by chachanga: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
9HOURS SEX ROMP shocked cry!

Her dillemma started with craziness

life imprisonment is not enuf for her

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Jephz(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ojoro
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by jeremioluwaseyi: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
dre11:
U.K: Shameless mom leaves her baby to die on sofa while she had 9 hour booze-fuelled sex romp with Nigerian stranger

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/u-k-shameless-mom-leaves-her-baby-to-die-on-sofa-while-she-had-9-hour-booze-fuelled-sex-romp-with-nigerian-stranger/

The guy f**ked motherly love outta her .

End time mother.

1 Like

Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by dualsurvey: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dont know how possible it is, I wish the 2 of them could be charged for murder and thereby sentenced to 40 years in prison. But that nigerian shld be sent down home to serve his term in one of the worst maximum prisons here.
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by enomakos(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
oyetunder:
Thank God some woman did not mother us. It is one thing to be born in an advance country, yet another thing to have a mentally advance mum! One's skin does not determine his/her mental stability and reasoning. Let her enjoy a lifetime of end-time sex now that she has no child.
she hads 6 children
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sampsondeen(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Before you judge her..dnt forget that she was drunk!!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by KanwuliaJara: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Must be one of those NL London rappers for sure!
Na so dem dey pay house rent and schooo feez fork yonder ke!

Den dem go dey sleep for NL dey cuss dem grandmas and grandpas from thread to thread!

Shioooor!!!!! cheesy
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by zynzyn(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2015
ndaman25:
oyinbo nd Madness

No be only Oyinbo!!
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
sage2:

Mama na. Kwana biyu fa. Ke dai kin guje ni. Kin ki ki bani lamban ki.

Happy New Year, Sweetie. kiss kiss
Re: British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) by sage2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
tchidi:

Happy New Year, Sweetie. kiss kiss

Same to you, darling. Har yanzu ina jiran lambar wayan ki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.