Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road (81387 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shites Members To Clear The Road / The Moment When Burutai Was Begging Shiites For Way And When He Crush Them / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Abuammarj(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
magicminister:

During the subsidy protest, I remember some roads were blocked, during a pdp rally, roads are blocked even an owambe can sometimes get roads blocked.
If we are to kill everyone conducting themselves in a disorderly manner then no one would exist.
Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet.

For cryingnout loud, , children were in their midst.
May God forgive the men behind the trigger cos they will reap the full consequences here on earth.

What buratai should have done is to keepnhis appointment for another day.
Turn around and let the police deal with it.

Whatch the video I attached and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFzeNAHEhU
‎‏ ‏a sect neva decide a way for a soldier to follow, what shite did ws wrng.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by omeke12(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2015
magicminister:

During the subsidy protest, I remember some roads were blocked, during a pdp rally, roads are blocked even an owambe can sometimes get roads blocked.
If we are to kill everyone conducting themselves in a disorderly manner then no one would exist.
Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet.

May God forgive the men behind the trigger cos they will reap the full consequences here on earth.

Øgå....your post and your video has no co relation and to me, this has a dent on your sense of reasoning....
u just uploaded a video of a man blocking the military just the same with the video d military uploaded but Ur video did not show the final fate of the man ..it only showed the outright refusal of the military to oblige to the man's request...
if that military in your video refused to turn back after negotiations with weaponless man why should should ours chicken out because of their machetes and sticks.....
Øgå u should have hailed that commander that risked his life to negotiate with armed Muslims at this era of boko haram...
please Øgå next time, don't just upload a video here if it doesn't support Ur side of argument it just make people wonder....
RIP to d DEAD

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by femu(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Dragonking:
Stop being fo0lish abeg.

You are the big fool. y is the army going to bury them? When did they become undertakers?

Y is the government setting up a panel to investigate?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by omeke12(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
specimenC:

U are clearly high and you have no one to tell you..first of all they Make threat to even the president himself, they were armed wwith matchete,cutlass, bow and arrow, see properties they destroyed just towards the end of the videos..you asked that the COAS turned and book his appointment for another dat, this further shows you are mad, in a time when BH is bombing us like chickens and coas is on his way to a meeting that may have to do with a matter of national security. You are there uploading shitty video you knw nothing about.
thank u bro
he obviously knows nothing about the end product of the video he uploaded...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by omeke12(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2015
qrymz:

My brother, the video didn't show the consequence of his action o! Plus he had no weapon so you just can't compare then both jare. Shots were already being fired already to scare him away so am sure he was killed in d end or he backed down
ma brother ... don't mind him...some people are so good at exposing their ignorance on nairaland...
wish he knew that that man and thousands of other were killed if the video he uploaded was to continue...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Kingkamal(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2015
magicminister:

Those shiites did nothing that warranted the hails of bullet. That was when life's are valuable

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Handsome4real(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
OgundeleT:
that means the NA are lying when they said the shite's want to attack them before they kill them.
You have acute blindness. can't you see weapons and bigots screaming islamic chants?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by yayankainuwa: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
WaffenSS:

The police themselves are equally armed, and I don't think they'd do a better job. Maybe even worse. If the army can't disperse these guys I wonder how the police could.

This wasn't a crowd ready to disperse. This was a crowd braying for war.

it's a clear case of military ego, go and check the rules of engagement, those conditions meant for firing are not in that video, even though am not justifying the actions of d Shiites, but gun shots are not the solution.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by WaffenSS(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
yayankainuwa:
it's a clear case of military ego, go and check the rules of engagement, those conditions meant for firing are not in that video, even though am not justifying the actions of d Shiites, but gun shots are not the solution.

And i insist all the ingredients for escalation were there.

1. The COAS is a HVT for any miscreants, especially Boko Haram. His protection is paramount.

2. The convoy of the COAS is state machinery out for state function. No hoodlums have the right to deny a state convoy right of way. The sirens are there for a reason.

3. The COAS and his entourage begged the shiites to grant the COAS what is essentially his right. At that point he resorted to diplomacy rather than force.

4. The shiites brandished dangerous weapons extremely close to the COAS and his team, vowing death rather than granting right of way. In this era of terrorism.Their posture and disposition was aggressive. There was no reason for the COAS to back down and and let the hoodlums reinforce their thuggery. In the US people have been shot for carrying weapons or threatening police.

I dont know where you got the idea that it's sane and legal to block the road from a state convoy and threaten the chief of the army himself. And if diplomacy wouldnt work, only serving to embolden the shiite thugs, i wonder whether you think it appropriate for the entire nigerian army to yield to such thugs.

IF the army and its chief couldnt disperse the crowd, i wonder how the police could go about it, being less disciplined than the army.

it's time people start respecting constituted authority in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by zionglory(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why would you be harmed if you are on a peaceful protest

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Jerryolumide(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Having watched this video, the so called shiite deserve their untimely death. It was an open suicide.

I can bet my life on this, UK and US military would have killed more in a similar situation. Let black communities in US tell you what they have been through during protest with a common US police.

Let Irish people in Northern Ireland tell you what their experiences were with British army on their streets during IRA-British confrontation.

No police in US will stand you holding a cutlass or any weapon for few minutes after few warnings; US police will kill you in broad day light in a similar situation in which Nigeria Army found themselves.

First person with sense. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Trunaijian:
there is anger in you. You are probably a Shiite or a sympathizer. Its obvious.
truth dey run belle
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jodesky:

You certainly need urgent brain transplant!
is it not obvious dat u need d surgery and not me?
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Trunaijian: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

truth dey run belle
yes.obviously.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Trunaijian:
yes.obviously.
dat means say e dey run ur belle.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Trunaijian: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

dat means say e dey run ur belle.
anyhow u put am. Carry go.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Buskolo(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2015
WaffenSS:

1. The COAS is a HVT for any miscreants, especially Boko Haram. His protection is paramount.

2. The convoy of the COAS is state machinery out for state function. No hoodlums have the right to deny a state convoy right of way. The sirens are there for a reason.

3. The COAS and his entourage begged the shiites to grant the COAS what is essentially his right. At that point he resorted to diplomacy rather than force.

4. The shiites brandished dangerous weapons extremely close to the COAS and his team, vowing death rather than granting right of way. In this era of terrorism.Their posture and disposition was aggressive. There was no reason for the COAS to back down and and let the hoodlums reinforce their thuggery. In the US people have been shot for carrying weapons or threatening police.

I dont know where you got the idea that it's sane and legal to block the road from a state convoy and threaten the chief of the army himself. And if diplomacy wouldnt work, only serving to embolden the shiite thugs, i wonder whether you think it appropriate for the entire nigerian army to yield to such thugs.

IF the army and its chief couldnt disperse the crowd, i wonder how the police could go about it, being less disciplined than the army.

You too get sense... Twale

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by clemhova: 12:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks Eugene.
Please School me.. are these religious processes or requirements?
DID THEIR RELIGION SAY THEY SHOULD BLOCK ROAD AND DIE BLOCKING IT

Eugenedimgba:
For those who don't understand Hausa...I will run a summary of what was spoken.The Shiites insisted that their procession was on going and that nobody had a right of way.The COAS said he wasn't aware and that he should be allowed to pass.The Shiites as you can see,wield matchets and sickles and sticks further buttress that not even the presidency will be allowed passage.They complain about similar killings and the COAS assures them that he's chief and nothing will happen to them.Some deviant ones started shouting they would rather die than allow passage to the COAS,even some Shiites are begging their members to just allow the COAS pass...but the voice of reason took flight.Obedience clearly is better than sacrifice.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by jackobi(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:
. ori re ti buru lo run re. wot is there to watch again!?? dullard.
lol....no comment
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
So much for Islam - religion of peace indeed!!!
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by ncoolsome(m): 9:50am On Dec 20, 2015
cowgirl9090:
Why not use rubber bullets and tear gas on them. Shame on the military. Nigeria still has a very long way to go undecided.

let me guess....go back to the barrack to get rubber bullet then hurry back to shoot it..
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by yayankainuwa: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
WaffenSS:

Please read all my comments, I hv never justified their actions I categorically mentioned, its a public disorder. we all have right to our opinions, but I believe this will be a case to b decided by a court of law.
Re: Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road by Godbest(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is unfortunate that this kind of thing happened to the civilians and coincidentally they are all women. However, this group wants to sympathize with the victim of been manhandled by unruly soldiers. But in as much as this kind of ugly incident happened, we should not generalised and calls our gallant soldiers all sort of names, we shall remember that in every society we can't have 100% cent and even among the cent, they are not equal in behaviour and characters, and i think everywhere there are good ones and bad ones.
Nigerian Military as we knew is a professional organization and would not condone or encourage this kind of indiscipline. We should recalled that just of recent, we read on papers that there was an establishment of civil-military unit in all military units for the purpose of enhancing good civil-military relationship. We also made to understand through papers also, some of the errant soldiers who carried out this unruly behaviour to the civilians where sanctioned and some even lost their job.
Therefore people should not generalized because of the conduct of two or few people on uniform to condemned the uniform for all those wearing it, knowing fully their sacralises in all over the place for us to stay in peace is enormous. The organizations called on all Nigerians especially in this critical time to encourage men and women in uniform to perform optimally in keeping our nation safe against criminals and impunity.
We are not justifying what they did was wrong, but it should not be use as blackmail on all fine officers and men and other security agents who make us sleep well while they are on vigil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES / Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.