Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? (971 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2015
My girl is half imo and half calabar. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love her soo much. Shes the first girl am bring home to meet my parents but my parents are just acting some how especially my mum. she says shes ok but some pastors said shes not my wife and that she doesnt like the fact that shes not from anambra.

I love this girl and I cant let her go. She soo fine, caring, understanding, godly and shes not a leech like most girls iv met. Im 27 and shes 24. We are both working and my plan is to propose to her before the 1st half of next year. I am the only son of my parents

What do I do guys? Because really I have never liked any anambra girl. They have a very annoying character and are egocentric. This my babe is sooo down to earth maybe because she has calabar genes grin. shes a good cook and also good in bed. kiss

Please mature advices are needed. What do I do?
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Young man, i hope u knw dat marriage is a life time commitment not all these silly relationship people deceive demselves with.. So u bera weigh her very well and be hundred percent sure she is right for you..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2015
You need mature advise but you used style to insult Anambra people abi
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by benedictnsi(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Young man, i hope u knw dat marriage is a life time commitment not all these silly relationship people deceive demselves with.. So u bera weigh her very well and be hundred percent sure she is right for you..

That's my niga
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by northvietnam(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
brossssss that blood combination is risky ooooo.....

calarba plus IMO. hmmmmmmmmm
if I may ask , which part of IMO does she come from..
I have no issues with the calarba blood that she posses ooooo, its even an added advantage...

calarba and IMO hv a lot of things in common when it comes to beding..

most Anambra and Enugu families hardly encourage their sons to marry from IMO , especially Mba 1 to 10 ..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
missKiffy:
You need mature advise but you used style to insult Anambra people abi

im from anambra.
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:

Sure thing but there is no perfect one. I give her 80 percent
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by cruzita(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2015
advice loading !!!!!!
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2015
northvietnam:
brossssss that blood combination is risky ooooo.....

calarba plus IMO. hmmmmmmmmm
if I may ask , which part of IMO does she come from..
I have no issues with the calarba blood that she posses ooooo, its even an added advantage...

calarba and IMO hv a lot of things in common when it comes to beding..

most Anambra and Enugu families hardly encourage their sons to marry from IMO , especially Mba 1 to 10 ..

Is the prejudice really worth it? shes from owerri
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2015
You have to stand your ground and let your mum see reasons why you have chosen to marry her.

How about your dad? What is his view on this?
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
You have to stand your ground and let your mum see reasons why you have chosen to marry her.

How about your dad? What is his view on this?

He prefers I marry an anambra girl...hmm at d expense of his sons happiness nawa embarassed Ill stand my ground bro. Thanks
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2015
ur d one marrying the girl & not ur parents. U oughtta make dem understand that. And that "pastors" thing sha.... smh
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2015
shockwave91:
ur d one marrying the girl & not ur parents. U oughtta make dem understand that. And that "pastors" thing sha.... smh

Pastors tin makes my tummy womble.. someone he has never seen or met smh
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2015
obitee69:

Pastors tin makes my tummy womble.. someone he has never seen or met smh

don't let dose pastors come near u or ur babe.
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Ayt27(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Forget say person no come from ananbra, what if you aren't compatible, go with your head and your heart.

I'm I the only one that thinks a pastor telling you she's your wife or he's your husband is fishy.

Click like if u agree or share if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Maxi112: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2015
all this pastor's things tire me! I advice u to follow ur mind oh
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2015
And my mum believes dem. shes very gullible dunno why undecided
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by njideoby(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2015
Sometimes it's good to listen to one's parent on such life-time decision because as the saying goes: what an elder sees while sitting,a child may not see standing. You are their only son, they have a right to your future & welfare. Marriage is beyond face value.
Re: Why Are Anambra Parents Irrational When It Comes To Marriage?? by Sunnynwa: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
obitee69:
My girl is half imo and half calabar. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love her soo much. Shes the first girl am bring home to meet my parents but my parents are just acting some how especially my mum. she says shes ok but some pastors said shes not my wife and that she doesnt like the fact that shes not from anambra.

I love this girl and I cant let her go. She soo fine, caring, understanding, godly and shes not a leech like most girls iv met. Im 27 and shes 24. We are both working and my plan is to propose to her before the 1st half of next year. I am the only son of my parents

What do I do guys? Because really I have never liked any anambra girl. They have a very annoying character and are egocentric. This my babe is sooo down to earth maybe because she has calabar genes grin. shes a good cook and also good in bed. kiss

Please mature advices are needed. What do I do?

How did it go bro?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fulani Girl. By Mallam Seif Al Din / Re: How To Permanently Stop Masturbation / Five Reasons Why Social MEdia Is Bad For Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.