Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,064 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? (733 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by MrImole: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Can you date your friend's ex if you know he/she truly loves you?

No b ur money dey on ground here mr lalasticlala?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
We date people's exes... So whats thr...
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by Fmartin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Of course ryt nw am stil in a relationshp wit my frend's ex. I neva wanted, bt my friend kept tellin pple dat am datin his ex. I ws angry nd i say ok, i wil date let me see wu wil eat me up..
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by MrImole: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fmartin:
Of course ryt nw am stil in a relationshp wit my frend's ex. I neva wanted, bt my friend kept tellin pple dat am datin his ex. I ws angry nd i say ok, i wil date let me see wu wil eat me up..

And, are you still friends?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by MrImole: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
We date people's exes... So whats thr...
Seriously?

What of if he doesn't like it?
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrImole:

Seriously?

What of if he doesn't like it?
well urm i was only generalizing buh if its me, i wouldnt go date a girl dats already bleeped by my guy... Haba... Who does dat.
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Girls should stop spreading their legs like rumour, End time is here
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
O yeah...as long as d feeling is mutual...after, d gal/guy ur currently dating was once an ex to smbodysad
Re: Can You Date Your Friend's Ex If You Know He/she Truly Loves You? by Fmartin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
MrImole:

And, are you still friends?
wel, we ar course mates so we do interact. He even typ my project. Though i pay hm

(1) (Reply)

. / When Bae Ties Wrapper Around The Home... Annoying Or Acceptable / What Answer Would You Give To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.