Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. (4039 Views)

China Threatens Nigeria’s Economy, Moves To Stop Production Of Petrol And Diesel / Iran Military Threatens Nigeria / Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by intrepidJ: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Iranian foreign ministry calls deadly clashes between Nigerian army and Shia Muslim movement "unacceptable"...

Read more.

https://ourtimeiscome./2015/12/16/iran-threatens-nigeria-with-reprisal-attacks/
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg oooo... Make una no try am o..
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Style007(m): 12:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Ghost
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Everfrank(m): 12:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Lies! They vow to avenge what? Mtcheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by oluwazino(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Them dey mad when BH where bombing why did dey not come and avenge.... the army jst play wif dem small dey na say dey wnt to avenge... rubbish angry dey shuld help us nd fight BH den we knw dey re 4 real..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by greatfa2013(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2015
Avenge what?
They are senseless. That is how they are sponsoring terrorist everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by fistonati(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Vendors stand news
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Captain1Nigeria(m): 2:05am On Dec 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Acjohn(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2015
These are Nigerian citizens in Nigeria not Iran, who takes the laws of Nigeria for granted in Nigeria not Iran and Iran that knows not how flagrant these persons disobey the laws of Nigeria are threatening Nigeria because of her citizens.
I think Iran is to blame for giving these followers of their religion the guts to disobey the laws of their land. They should leave Nigeria alone their hands are fill already. NATO and Isreal are waiting for them and they want to add Nigeria to their list of enemies. This is either an empty threat or the President of Iran is empty headed and clueless about the danger having multiple enemies poses to their economy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by excellencyabia1: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2015
All i know is that there is a hidden northern agenda in this country

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Chubhie: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Since PMB has elected to obliterate The Shia movement in Nigeria, He should be ready for consequences.
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by ODUBEZE: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2015
What is Iran's business with Nigeria? Wonders shall never end! Why is our army preparing? Army that could not defeat Bokoharam! Lord have mercy!
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Standing5(m): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Avenge? Then i support the Nigerian millitary on this. It appears the group was an extension of radical Iranians and a ticking time bomb. Nigeria could have ended up being an Islamic colony of IS.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by haconjy(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2015
i love that....
fastest way for Nigeria to divide...
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2015
They should take it to the Z.....
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Aromas: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Now the world war is looming!!!
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by ckmayoca: 7:46am On Dec 17, 2015
jcmaiah:
They should take it to the Z.....

Aka North!
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Emekamex(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why I am in the same country with northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by luckylucky: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2015
I am seriously confused with the role of Iranian government in relation to keep peaceful society in Nigeria and beyond. Whosoever that want to inculcating in practising shite or shit should please relocate to Iran where citizens have been brainwashed for war instrumentalism. Iran should stay clear from this issue, this is simply family affairs.
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by alatbaba1(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2015
Drunken Iranian. Where dey sleeping when boko boiz started?

Tho I dnt believe this pOo
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by calddon(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Op abeg make we hear word, we de complain say Naira to dollars na 260 una de talk another thing
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by idinc(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
U must really step on the Army's toes for them to mete their full wrath...I don't believe these Shiite guys were unarmed and peaceful wen this affray started
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by kentrowiz(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2015
is iran in possession of any kind of nuclear war head??
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2015
abeg Iran ,we be biafrans ooh ,we no follow zoo kill shitte.when u go throw your nuclear bomb abeg target north and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by theDEVILisHERE: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Good
Anything that will aid in correcting the almagamation mistake is welcomed
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by adexdon(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
make Iran no intervene.. ...islamic group of Nigeria wil find solution to it
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by dareking48pro: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2015
this people are really looking for trouble... We should just look the other way.
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by orunto27: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
What is the Concern of Iran on Nigeria s security? She gave PMB a Red Carpet Treatment one day and threatened to invade his Country the following day. I hope PYO is educating our Northern Hausa/Fulani Arabs friends very well on International laws and relations? Please, if Tinubu and others in APC don't know what is happening under their noses, Nigerians expect you Sir, to spell out the Authority of the Nigerian Military for Foreign relations and Territorial integrity of our Nation. You are the Prime Minister and the co CEO of this Nation for this purpose sir: that is the spirit of the interpretation of the Constitution in cases such as these sir. We voted Buhari for you because we saw you as the Roman Reigns of Nigerians WWE true and fair politics. May God deliver you from sycophants always.
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Isaa11(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Where ever thrs chaos....na muslims cause it...nawow...I am a northerner, hausa tribe...bt a christian frm Katsina.....if iran attack us na world war 3...may JESUS hlp us in ds end dayz.Lets keep prayn plsssssssss felow Christians
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by Rossikk(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:
What is Iran's business with Nigeria?
Wonders shall never end!
Why is our army preparing?
Army that could not defeat Bokoharam!
Lord have mercy!
Dullard, America 'could not' defeat Al Qaeda or ISIS or the Taliban, so what is your point? And if the army does not prepare, who will defend your dumbass, or you have a private army in your house? Loud mouthed dunce.
Re: Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. by abduljabbar4(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
I swear many people are fools on this forum. Somebody sat down and wrote down this trash on his blog wey no even get domain name and you are here ranting.

Mynd44
Oam4J

This thread should be closed and the op deserves some jail term

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAGOS Or OGUN Wihch. State. Is The Industrial Hub Of Nigeria / “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist / The Oyibo Countries Where They Take Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.