Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS (2183 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone Your Govt Losing Direction: Arewa Peace Coalition To Buhari / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by sugarbelly4: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Aside from Saudi Arabia, the rest were Jordan, the UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria and Yemen.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-assembles-coalition-of-34-muslim-countries-to-fight-terrorism-but-there-s-no-mention-of-a6773546.html

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, ishilove
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
I Looked Downwards Joy Filled My Heart & Piss Bigin Wori Me..

[size=4pt]Op God Don Catch You Today..[/size]
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by sugarbelly4: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm... I comment my reserve
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by sugarbelly4: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2015
angry
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Uhreme: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Nigeria among Arab nation? I can see the foot print to Islamized Nigeria by this Buhari Government.
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Chanchit: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2015
But ISIS can finish all the countries I'm seeing here with just one bomb na.

1 Like

Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by kossyablaze(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Uhreme:
Nigeria among Arab nation? I can see the foot print to Islamized Nigeria by this Buhari Government.
Don't mention
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by kossyablaze(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:
But ISIS can finish all the countries I'm seeing here with just one bomb na.
U well so?

1 Like

Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by marwanafrica: 7:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Good move some wailers wil tink nd thought buhari is planing to islamise nigeria,
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Chanchit: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
U well so?

Why not? This countries should just face their business, Russia and US are on the matter already abeg.
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Was that why Buhari met with the bennenoise president?? Why is Ghana not there? I thought Nigeria was a secular state
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by kossyablaze(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:

Why not? This countries should just face their business, Russia and US are on the matter already abeg.
hmmm oh ok
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Is this the kind of CHANGE that Nigerians voted for?
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Blizzy9ja: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2015
The coalation does not even look strong enough
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by DonCortino: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2015
Why is kenya not there? Don't hezbola terrorise them?
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Godfullsam(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Na who be ISIS sef undecided

All the countries mentioned above are member of the terror group. Its not gonna be easy fighting ISIS.

Wishing them the best of luck.
Re: See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS by Mightymanna(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2015
The saudis are wrong for saying Islamic/Arab coalition because i am seeing Cote d voire Chad, Togo, Benin, senegal, sierra Leone and Nigeria,beside many of the listed countries like Malaysia,Indonesia,Pakistan and Russia has already reject the offer.so please wait for The Nigerian Government standpoint before you start wailing
Beside even GABON is there

strong coalition though grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Rate Buhari's Performance / Buhari, Buratai Will End Up In Jail For Killing Biafra Agitators – IPOB / Deji Adeyanju Bows To Pdp Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.