Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

No Happy Birthday For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Happy Birthday For President Buhari (881 Views)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos) / Youths Hold Thanksgiving Rally For President Buhari In Daura, Kastina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by mrrights: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2015
NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI. I do not wish to wish President Buhari happy birthday. I want to be the person who openly doesn't wish president Muhammadu Buhari happy birthday. This is my way of protest against the silence of the President over the mass killing of shiite in Zaria. From reports, hundreds of Nigerian citizens were killed, yet the President keep mum. This is not only wrong, it is a sign of arrogance of the first order. While his spokesmen are quick to issue statement concerning rumor online, they do not find the lives of over 100 Nigerians worthy of any attention. Even when foreign countries such as Iran, UK, USA etc had shown concern, even when the leader of Iran had reportedly called the President, even when Senate and house of Representatives had set up investigative panel, the president do not find it worthy of his attention. The concern of the over 170m Nigerian seems not to matter, they don't deserve explanation or reassurance. I am not happy with the President and I will not wish him a happy birthday.
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Same here ...

He promised us $1 =N1 but gave us $1 = N270 undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by agarawu23(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2015
Weda u wish him or not, he will mark his bday cheesy

Proudly December born (17th)

3 Likes

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by Pidggin(f): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2015
He benefitted 300,000 dollars worth of SUVs from arms deal

Hbd sir, you no holy @ all

1 Like

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by fistonati(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2015
Receive sense of son of man
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by BENZINA(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2015
I only see monkeys and baboons soaked in blood. Oga Buhari no birthday for you!

1 Like

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by emamos: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
[s]
mrrights:
NO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR PRESIDENT BUHARI. I do not wish to wish President Buhari happy birthday. I want to be the person who openly doesn't wish president Muhammadu Buhari happy birthday. This is my way of protest against the silence of the President over the mass killing of shiite in Zaria. From reports, hundreds of Nigerian citizens were killed, yet the President keep mum. This is not only wrong, it is a sign of arrogance of the first order. While his spokesmen are quick to issue statement concerning rumor online, they do not find the lives of over 100 Nigerians worthy of any attention. Even when foreign countries such as Iran, UK, USA etc had shown concern, even when the leader of Iran had reportedly called the President, even when Senate and house of Representatives had set up investigative panel, the president do not find it worthy of his attention. The concern of the over 170m Nigerian seems not to matter, they don't deserve explanation or reassurance. I am not happy with the President and I will not wish him a happy birthday.
[/s]
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by emamos: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2015
BENZINA:
I only see monkeys and baboons soke in blood. Oga Buhari no birthday for you!

1 Like

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by emamos: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Weda u wish him or not, he will mark his bday cheesy

Proudly December born (17th)

1 Like

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by talktimi(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
Even masturbatórs are now wailing cry sad undecided cry

Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by bewla(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
H b d sir
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by Money40: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari your army shoots unarmed Shiit Muslim and buried them in secret, now today dollar is 270 against naira, are you actually, makin Nigeria in governor able as you promised, Kai buhari
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by Tycoflu(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
Oga Op this is PMB 's tenure. We are not in the era of issuing public statement and doing nothing at the end. FG sent a delegation team to Zaria because PMB believes in action speaks louder than voice. If you want statement , go back to the era of stealing is not corruption.
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Who know u?
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by mrrights: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2015
?
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by flozybk(f): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
whether u wish him hapi b'day or not how does that affect him or change who he is
Re: No Happy Birthday For President Buhari by ewigmee: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Happy birthday Mr. president, and many, many more happy years to come.

(1) (Reply)

The Oil And Gas Market Is Back To 1990s Again? / Popular Oshodi Market Demolished By LASG / Is This The One Nigeria We Crave For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.