Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? (572 Views)

5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Where Is This Relationship Heading To? / Lols.. Where's Ur Relationship Heading? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? by Fatherherokay(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Where is your ship heading to? Is it towards north, east, south, or west? In the word "Relationship", we find "SHIP" as the last four letters. In every relationship you find yourself, there is always a need for you to have a designed destination and plan towards it for you to keep moving till you get there.

I'm going to lay more emphasis on the relationship we usually refer to as "dating/courtship". Are you in a relationship with someone yet you don’t know where your ship is heading to? It is time to get things straightened out in order not to end up in the middle of the sea with no direction or bearing. Being in a relationship just to have fun and enjoy yourself is not different from someone who sailed a ship round the sea and ends up at his/her starting point. Is your ship sinking? Are you already lost in the middle of the sea or do you always find yourself ending up at your starting point? There is no need for you to panic or worry too much. All you need to have is a clear understanding of what you are doing for you to be able to correct the situation. One of the vital things needed in a relationship is having a common goal; that is, sharing the same vision. A ship cannot go towards two opposite direction at the same time, which is why you have to share a
common goal. Many people experience problem with their partners because they assumed to having the same vision. But after they are already in the relationship they discover that they were wrong; then problems set in as they have to decide whose direction they are to follow.

For instance when you board a ship, the first thing you do is to tell the sailor where you are going. If the sailor is going towards... read more on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/12/where-is-ship-in-your-relationship.html#more
Re: Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
I always play the role of a Captain in the relation'ship'
Re: Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? by hoebamaa(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2015
This thread is not meant for me.I don't av a"Ship" .
Re: Where Is The Ship In Your Relationship Heading To? by Kaytrick(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2015
hoebamaa:
This thread is not meant for me.I don't av a"Ship" .
awwwn me too

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian / Text Message My Wife Sent Me On New Year Day / Everything A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better(sic: Torture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.