Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian (573 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yes, you should date a vegetarian. Reasons? Read on:

1. Vegetarians are unarguably physically healthier than others. Remember the story of Daniel in the bible. He fed on vegetables and came out healthier than others that dined on the king's meat and wine. Daniel had a vegetarian diet and was the more healthy for it. Because we eat fresh fruits and vegetables, we stay far away from cardiovascular diseases.

2. Vegetarian make determined and loyal lovers: Our lives as vegetarians demand a lot of determination. I used to like milk  and chicken while growing up but I revolted against all these things when I witnessed the butchering of a cow. I cried for days and wouldn't touch the meat that my mother had bought from the butcher. To be so determined on this course at an early age refusing the temptation of meat and milk, I can definitely be loyal in a relationship I am determined to keep. This arguably goes for a lot other vegetarians.

3. Vegetarians are very humane and will be the last to hurt a fellow human being: Considering that vegetarians detest cruelty to animals, we surely detest cruelty to humans and won't treat out spouses cruelly.

4. Vegetarians are disciplined eaters. We stick to a regimen. I, for instance, eat 16 teaspoonfuls of everything from rice to beans to salad. What this means is that we are good savers and disciplined people.

5. The most interesting is that because we love fresh stuffs and vegetables, we last longer in bed. And even at sixty or seventy or eighty, we still hit harder. In addition, our semen tastes sweeter and we smell sweeter than meat eaters.

Thumbs up to all vegetarians out there.

By Folksync (Arrogantly Vegetarian)
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Monalisa185(f): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
a proud vegetarian
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I've always admired Vegans.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Monalisa185(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:
I've always admired Vegans.
you've always admired me?

and you just letting me know? tongue
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Monalisa185:
you've always admired me?
and you just letting me know? tongue
I said Vegans lol!
I always wanted to practice it.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by AfricanApple(f): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
what vegetarians don't know is that plants also have lives of their own, they breath, they grow and they die when killed or of old age.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Pheals(f): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
One of my dad friend is a vegetarian ... Life was always interesting with him ...he can get u the meat of life to feed... Just don't mess up to give him anything apart from vegetables that man will know
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
i love meat so much I can't dream of becoming a vegetarian
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by menabae(f): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hell no,I love my meat and fish say no to vegetarian abi fruitarian hubby grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by ikeepitreal(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
vegetarians are herbivores... wtf! we need meat to survive and grow

Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Monalisa185(f): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
PushMusic:

I said Vegans lol!
I always wanted to practice it.
grin
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
menabae:
Hell no,I love my meat and fish say no to vegetarian abi fruitarian hubby grin

Haba.

Anyway, there are vegetarians that eat fish.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
I love vegetarians
Re: Five Reasons Why You Should Date A Vegetarian by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
I like vegetarian lifestyles and whatever but tbh; vegetarians are known for being extremely whiny, having an inordinate amount of love for animals, and for being demanding (eg. on airplanes, at restaurants, when visiting other people).

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture At The Ballon D'or / If You Didn't Experience Any Of These As A Kid, Then You Are A Spoilt BRAT!! / Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.