Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

See What Happened To Me Last Night! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Last Night! (9972 Views)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Keep quiet jo.

[size=20pt]I'm sure that most of the members of your church are poor. It's just new members that have the cars. [/size] It is like that in many churches.

For every one person with sweet positive testimonies., there are two with negative stories

If providing 48 million naira to buy a new land 3 -4 yrs ago is or testimonies of buying cars worth millions or building storey buildings is poverty to you then you are deluded .

You are not a member and you have not visited the church but you are sure that most members are poor and the new members are the rich ones .

malvisguy212:

Here was what I said earlier this morning :

KingEbukasBlog:

Its funny how atheists blindly clutch unto theories and bullshit . We take a more pragmatic approach when discussing God . Tell me a cripple started walking , they say its scam and fraud . [size=20pt]They were not there to know if its true or not but[/size] they are sure its fraud . They now apply this same half-baked reasoning when talking of the genesis of the universe . "We are sure the universe has a cause and we are sure its not a creator" .

Deception of atheism
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2015
just like lepasharon who is an atheist - has not been to church in years - is very sure its filled with old people cheesy grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by lepasharon(f): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
just like lepasharon who is an atheist - has not been to church in years - is very sure its filled with old people cheesy grin

You wot m8?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:

You wot m8?

... and the Nigerian mentality is evident
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If providing 48 million naira to buy a new land 3 -4 yrs ago is or testimonies of buying cars worth millions or building storey buildings is poverty to you then you are deluded .

You are not a member and you have not visited the church but you are sure that most members are poor and the new members are the rich ones .

malvisguy212:

Here was what I said earlier this morning :

cry

It is a pyramid- the rich at the top support with huge tithes while the poor support with smaller tithes.

This is basic marketing you have your diamond/platinum level customers and your bronze/lead customers.

There is nothing new about church business. I don't need to go to your mushroom church to know this

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

cry

It is a pyramid- the rich at the top support with huge tithes while the poor support with smaller tithes.

This is basic marketing you have your diamond/platinum level customers and your bronze/lead customers.

There is nothing new about church business. I don't need to go to your mushroom church to know this

Ok
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

But the smartest of scientists believe in a creator

False. False. False.

Most scientists in the western world are atheists or at least, irreligious.

KingEbukasBlog:

Please provide examples to substantiate this claim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism

KingEbukasBlog:

There is no purpose of evolution . There is no purpose why we evolved emotions - love , happiness , sadness , anger , anxiety , agitation , excitement , hatred?

There is no end goal for evolution.

Dont get things twisted- we evolved a brain capable of reasoning and emotions- we didnt just evolve emotions.

Emotions in itself is not a purpose. Even some animals show emotions

In short, go and read.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=AllNaijaBlogger post=41147992]

False. False. False.

[size=20pt]Most scientists in the western world are atheists or at least, irreligious.[/size]

Please provide proof for this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism

This is an assumption . That's why the article gave "possible causes

There is no end goal for evolution.

Dont get things twisted- we evolved a brain capable of reasoning and emotions- we didnt just evolve emotions.

Emotions in itself is not a purpose. Even some animals show emotions

In short, go and read.

This has to be a dumb response . Please google "why we evolved emotions" and come back with inferences
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AlfaB: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ishilove:

They are even more in number than angels, but God protects His people

Ishi my love. Long time no see.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Blah....blah

Scientists and beliefs

As for scientists, a 2009 Pew survey showed that 41% of American scientists don't believe in god or a universal spirit, effectively making them atheists. And in the National Academy of Scientists, a survey showed that 93% are either atheists or agnostics. Contrast this to only 7.1% of the general American public identifying as atheist or agnostic according to the latest Pew survey.
http://www.atheismandthecity.com/2015/06/why-are-so-many-scientists-and.html

Pls what is wrong about what I said about emotions? Are emotions a purpose?

As for your idiocy on island gigantism, the fact remains that animals can evolve to be bigger or smaller. The cause is not the issue- the point is that evolution has no end goal.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Scientists and beliefs

As for scientists, a 2009 Pew survey showed that 41% of American scientists don't believe in god or a universal spirit, effectively making them atheists. And in the National Academy of Scientists, a survey showed that 93% are either atheists or agnostics. Contrast this to only 7.1% of the general American public identifying as atheist or agnostic according to the latest Pew survey.
http://www.atheismandthecity.com/2015/06/why-are-so-many-scientists-and.htm

And your source is atheism and the city

Oh well ...

Pls what is wrong about what I said about emotions? Are emotions a purpose?

Please stop asking me dumb questions and carry out the research I told you to do

As for your idiocy on island gigantism, the fact remains that animals can evolve to be bigger or smaller. The cause is not the issue- the point is that evolution has no end goal.

Its an assumption there is no proof . Is this observable ?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

And your source is atheism and the city

Oh well ...

Please stop asking me dumb questions and carry out the research I told you to do

Its an assumption there is no proof . Is this observable ?

This hypocrite is talking about dumb questions. Is it observable? So the scientists just imagined that the island animals got bigger? ??

[img]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3205861_pewscientistsbelief_png527558ed8eaee4b4fdde8ec13bbe61c7 [/img]
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by bigfrancis21: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
HIbreed:
you can not see spirits,. They are in the astral plane..Although some people has admitted seein spirits, What i saw was as a result of witches manipulations,. These diabolic men and women who had a covenant or pact with the devil has agreed to be used by the devil,. They practise out of body experience(OBE) very smoothly and can enter.Into cockroaches,flies,snakes,milliped, etc to carry out a diabolic act.

On the contrary, a human is able to see spirits if the spirit chooses to make himself appearable to human beings. I, myself, have seen an apparition walk past in front of me in broad daylight in 2012.

Humans are also able to train their eyes to see ghosts or apparitions if they want to.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by bigfrancis21: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ishilove:

You're confusing demons for ghosts.

Asides that, this your submission smacks of eastern religious influence

You need to know that christianity is not the 'best' or 'one and only religion' to spiritual evolution in the universe. Spiritual truths and laws of the universe are spread out all over all religions and no one religion has all the truths. Christianity today is only but a watered-down version of the original as it was supposed to be. The true christianity is found in the gnostic gospels, that differ sharply from the so-called gospels of the bible. It would surprise you that many of the disciples of Jesus wrote gospels which never made their way into the bible.

Demons and ghosts are basically the same low form of vibrations. Demons are specifically ghosts that are more evil than the others. Some ghosts are not necessarily evil, just some formerly living human beings who died but have yet unresolved issues that keep them from crossing into the afterlife.

You need to keep an open mind to learning more about this universe you find yourself in. There is a lot more to this life and world that can be found in the christianity that you profess today. The moment the inner soul begins to grow restless and weary and starts to ask questions about certain tenets or creed, that soul is overgrowing its need for religion into another stage of soul evolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by lepasharon(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
bigfrancis21:

On the contrary, a human is able to see spirits if the spirit chooses to make himself appearable to human beings. I, myself, have seen an apparition walk past in front of me in broad daylight in 2012.

Humans are also able to train their eyes to see ghosts or apparitions if they want to.

Lool how can I train my eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man / Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth. / What Did You Learn In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.