Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

See What Happened To Me Last Night! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Last Night! (9968 Views)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I see. The asss pervert is here.

Who the hell is mensah? Why is it my business that a Ghanaian butthurt your mom?

How is it my business what ifeness does?

Jesus. Insanity is real on nairaland

The ass licking hypocrite is here . You always denigrate Christians and proclaim the atheists as superior intellectuals . Vooks was right when he said : " relationship between religiosity and education? INCONCLUSIVE " . Any sane thinking person would see it as a smart inference .

I actually got a better understanding of believing in an eternal creator , the more I delved into Artificial Intelligence the more I understood what intelligence and complexity are and it made me appreciate God's work on nature the more . Because most of nature's works are replicated and the products of this emulation are described as intelligent designs .

One of the goals of education ? Critical thinking . I now possess the ability to think , to criticize , to scrutinize and come up with a conclusion . I concluded that God exists .

Uncle plaetton and his crew felt that education helped them gain mental sovereignty and freedom from the shackles of a religious dogmatic mindset .

So is plaetton right for claiming education makes one less religious ? No .

Inconclusive here means we cant just say cos from a pragmatic approach , it goes either way .
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by CoolUsername: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
You'd do well to show me where, otherwise slither back to wherever crevice you came from
Gayjesus' 'How brainwashing works' thread.

C'mon, stop spreading cancer on this forum and act like you've hit puberty at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
hey bro vooks , it was ifeness that brought up the pretty girl thingy who dumped him after a while and you mocked him for it - he tried using it to boost his masculine ego , no its not plaetton grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
hey bro vooks , it was ifeness that brought up the pretty girl thingy who dumped him after a while and you mocked him for it - he tried using it to boost his masculine ego , no its not plaetton grin

That's why I say that you should think properly before speaking ( in this case, posting ).

Renowned philosopher and mathematician, Pythagoras, enjoined his students to always watch their speech, for nothing betrays a person than hasty speech( in this case , knee-jerk postings).

I hope you have learned something today.

I can't say the same for vooks, for his cranial cavity is already calcified with toxic wastes.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Gift for you this Xmas. tongue
Print [size=20pt]for the religitards in your home[/size].

Who are the religious re.ta.rds in his home ? grin

This is very disrespectful no less lipsrsealed
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by malvisguy212: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I see. The asss pervert is here.

Who the hell is mensah? Why is it my business that a Ghanaian butthurt your mom?

How is it my business what ifeness does?

Jesus. Insanity is real on nairaland
am not in support of abusive words, but my friend, you are too bias, it is not your business when they insult his mum , but it is your business when a christian abuse your atheist brother ? shm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
am not in support of abusive words, but my friend, you are too bias, it is not your business when they insult his mum , but it is your business when a christian abuse your atheist brother ? shm

Thank you brother for speaking out . Actually he portrays himself as a "thinking" christian who wouldn't mind a romantic online rshp with Nairaland atheists . He commends them , he admires and worst of it all he takes their side even if they are being owned by Christians .

What the heck is "superior argument " here ? Was anyone claiming superiority in the first place ?

That's why I call him an ass-licker grin

Its not baffling to insult my mum ? - that's the worst form of hypocrisy ever !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by frank317: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

My friend, you are reaching the lowest levels of your depravity by making reference to my family.

I urge you to sober up and step away from that path.

Even though I get a lot of thrills from mocking religiotards like you, I don't take anything personal.

I mock you , your intellectual emptiness , simply because I need to show African youth that they can and should do better than you at thinking.

It's a thankless job, but dont drag me to the gutter, where, I assume, you're domiciled.

So, jokes apart, I am not your kindergarten mate.
Don't ever make reference to my family.

Am I the only one who has noticed that his stupidity is shining like the sun in recent times. I sometimes think he is kingebuka's twin brother and winners their kid brother.

This one think being dumbly arrogant is the way to prove a sky daddy exist... Somtimes I wonder the correlation between a skydaddy and dumb arrogance. And if God exists he thinks the best way to convince the world he is real is by recruiting dumb and arrogant people... And also terrorists. What a God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by frank317: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
vooks:

Am not guilty for regaling the world with your biracial ex/wife.

Go hang

You are nothing but an amateur buffoon. I have a job of transforming you into a respectable antitheist so help me God grin

Your dad obviously does not love your mum. Must you tell the whole world?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by plaetton: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
frank317:

Am I the only one who has noticed that his stupidity is shining like the sun in recent times. I sometimes think he is kingebuka's twin brother and winners their kid brother.

This one think being dumbly arrogant is the way to prove a sky daddy exist... Somtimes I wonder the correlation between a skydaddy and dumb arrogance. And if God exists he thinks the best way to convince the world he is real is by recruiting dumb and arrogant people... And also terrorists. What a God.

Lol.
grin

These guys are ample proof that god is created from the lowest ebbs of the human Psyche.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Who are the religious re.ta.rds in his home ? grin

This is very disrespectful no less lipsrsealed
tongue
Our inhouse computer scientist that believes software came before hardware. How are you?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
Apology from vooks is necessary at this point so the bashing can continue with a little bit more decency. smiley
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
frank317:

I hope you have said your prayers to your god , void aka nothingness . But IT wont save you next time .

SKYdaddy has a wife CLOUDgoddess ... what a couple ! cheesy

Is their kid frank317 who lives in the religion section on Nairaland , we need his DNA that supposedly came from dirt to confirm wink

Cheers mate cool
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

tongue
Our inhouse computer scientist that believes software came before hardware. How are you?

Im cool .

I'll be happier if you can show me where I said that . Are you desperate ?

Or do you want to embarrass yourself talking comp sci with me cool

Nah you dont know shiit wink
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
plaetton:

Lol.
grin
frank317 and I are ample proof that the belief life came from nothing is from the lowest ebbs of the human Psyche.

No truer words said bro
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Im cool .

I'll be happier if you can show me where I said that . Are you desperate ?

Or do you want to embarrass yourself talking comp sci with me cool

Nah you dont know shiit wink
Explain to us how AI 'proves' God. Why would I want to discuss computer science with you?

Your processor runs BibleOS, Jesus inside. The software on your laptop is more recent than the one that runs your brain. grin

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by frank317: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I hope you have said your prayers to your god , void aka nothingness . But IT wont save you next time .

SKYdaddy has a wife CLOUDgoddess ... what a couple ! cheesy

Is their kid frank317 who lives in the religion section on Nairaland , we need his DNA that supposedly came from dirt to confirm wink

Cheers mate cool

Lol... I must be a baaaad kid
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by menesheh(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Honestly I can exchange words with someone for the fun of it - just to elicit a reaction or toy with the person . But to stoop so low to start referring to one's parents is very derogatory . I dont know why exchanging words should be taken personal .

Here it is :

He got likes and shares from the same people cloudgoddess claims are the most ethical she has ever seen . Atheism is an evil religion , soon they'd start attacking you with guns and bombs asking you to denounce God

Whenever you are a changed kid, start quoting me.
Stop for now.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

[size=20pt]Your processor runs BibleOS, Jesus inside. The software on your laptop is more recent than the one that runs your brain. grin[/size]

What is this gibberish you are spewing here . You really need to learn how to tell intelligent jokes .

Explain to us how AI 'proves' God.

KingEbukasBlog:

When you are talking of design , you look at realms - supernatural (God realm ) , natural (material realm ) and artificial ( man made realm )

The artificial (man made realm ) is controlled by man . Man tends to emulate the natural systems in his realm birthing the artificial realm . The product of this emulation is described as intelligent - natural ecosystems , natural interaction between the inhabitants in an ecosystem e.g interactions in an ant colony system is replicated in AIs and is used in solving problems .

So ANY system that exist in nature is a DESIGN because it TENDS TO BE REPLICATED when EMULATED . If an artificial copy of a natural system - simple or complex - is described as a DESIGN why shouldn't the natural system be called a DESIGN?

Why would I want to discuss computer science with you?

You always bring up hardware and software - is that all you learnt in school ?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

What is this gibberish you are spewing here . You really need to learn how to tell intelligent jokes .

You always bring up hardware and software - is that all you learnt in school ?

I'm quite sure Bible verses are relevant in the field of computer science. As a computer scientist, what else did you study?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I'm quite sure Bible verses are relevant in the field of computer science. As a computer scientist, what else did you study?

What else do you think we study ?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

What else do you think we study ?

As usual, you make a claim then play ignorant. You keep going around threads claiming to be a Computer Scientist like that somehow increase your 'perceived' IQ by a quarter. As a computer scientist, what else did you study in the field that was beyond the scope of interaction btw H/W and S/W. Did you by any chance learn OS design from the book of Timothy? Did Paul teach cloud services and neural networks? cheesy
You keep throwing out a challenge, and I have accepted. Let's stay on track. Defend your claims and don't go all ignorant on me...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

As usual, you make a claim then play ignorant. You keep going around threads claiming to be a Computer Scientist like that somehow increase your 'perceived' IQ by a quarter. As a computer scientist, what else did you study in the field that was beyond the scope of interaction btw H/W and S/W. Did you by any chance learn OS design from the book of Timothy? Did Paul teach cloud services and neural networks? cheesy
You keep throwing out a challenge, and I have accepted. Let's stay on track. Defend your claims and don't go all ignorant on me...

Algorithms and complexity analysis
Computational science and numerical methods
Project management etc

Care to refute this :

KingEbukasBlog:

When you are talking of design , you look at realms - supernatural (God realm ) , natural (material realm ) and artificial ( man made realm )

The artificial (man made realm ) is controlled by man . Man tends to emulate the natural systems in his realm birthing the artificial realm . The product of this emulation is described as intelligent - natural ecosystems , natural interaction between the inhabitants in an ecosystem e.g interactions in an ant colony system is replicated in AIs and is used in solving problems .

So ANY system that exist in nature is a DESIGN because it TENDS TO BE REPLICATED when EMULATED . If an artificial copy of a natural system - simple or complex - is described as a DESIGN why shouldn't the natural system be called a DESIGN?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by wiegraf: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Gift for you this Xmas. tongue
Print for the religitards in your home.

I especially like how he says the same thing thrice, just changes the order...
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2015
wiegraf:

I especially like how he says the same thing thrice, just changes the order...
Hehee...that was deliberate. They're probably editing the end of year prophecies from last year..
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by johnydon22(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hehee...that was deliberate. They're probably editing the end of year prophecies from last year..
the same people that screamed Amen!!! to the pastors 2014 new year prophecy of "You will ride a car this new year"

Will scream "Amen" for that of 2015 and won't stop and think "Damn last year didn't work" grin

Renewing the prophecy is like reformating the mind

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2015
johnydon22:
the same people that screamed Amen!!! to the pastors 2014 new year prophecy of "You will ride a car this new year"

Will scream "Amen" for that of 2015 and won't stop and think "Damn last year didn't work" grin

Renewing the prophecy is like reformating the mind

grin nwannem, ogadinma.

Imagine EbukasBlog opening a thread showcasing The statue of Jesus in my home state, like that is something to be proud of. If only the govt took education amd provision of adequate modern social amenities as seriously as they take their religious obligations, I'd have no qualms about it.

But our in-house Computer Scientist, vested with the knowledge of AI(and how it 'self-learns' and adapts based on accumulated data) is showcasing foolishness as a duty to God.

Sometimes, one wonder, what hope is there for the common man. Then I remeber most graudates spent more time in fellowships and church programs than they did on books.

The average Africab mentality : Study and read to get a job, The Bible is all you need to understand everything else.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Ok.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2015
plaetton:

That's why I say that you should think properly before speaking ( in this case, posting ).

Renowned philosopher and mathematician, Pythagoras, enjoined his students to always watch their speech, for nothing betrays a person than hasty speech( in this case , knee-jerk postings).

I hope you have learned something today.

I can't say the same for vooks, for his cranial cavity is already calcified with toxic wastes.
Sorry m0ron for mistaken identity

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 2:15am On Dec 18, 2015
frank317:

Your dad obviously does not love your mum. Must you tell the whole world?
PSYCHOanalyst, do you have to display your idiocy for all and sundry? Is that like the latest internet challenge?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 2:18am On Dec 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Apology from vooks is necessary at this point so the bashing can continue with a little bit more decency. smiley
You are right my negro, I mistook his twin sister ifenes for him.

Once again Amateur Septic(sic) I apologize for mistaking you for your deranged m0ron sister ifenes. It is her I should really apologize to, I defamed her for equating such a lowlife to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:57am On Dec 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

grin nwannem, ogadinma.

Imagine EbukasBlog opening a thread showcasing The statue of Jesus in my home state, like that is something to be proud of. If only the govt took education amd provision of adequate modern social amenities as seriously as they take their religious obligations, I'd have no qualms about it.

Ignorance and misinformation are diseases only atheists are susceptible to .

Its a catholic church thing from a member sef

But our in-house Computer Scientist, vested with the knowledge of AI(and how it 'self-learns' and adapts based on accumulated data) is showcasing foolishness as a duty to God.

Continuity of tasks leads to perfection . New age robots are DESIGNED to become better as they carry out the same tasks over again . Its funny how you believe humans derived this same propensity after they came forth from dirt and became life according to their own will.

Have you said your prayers to void ? It might give you the knowledge to discuss intelligence and complexity with me

Sometimes, one wonder, what hope is there for the common man. Then I remeber most graudates spent more time in fellowships and church programs than they did on books.

What has atheism benefited you ?

Most of the most widely read even on Nairaland are religious people . Visit the literature/diary section . Be informed and stop being deluded

The average Africab mentality : Study and read to get a job, The Bible is all you need to understand everything else.

I have read more books as little child than you will ever read in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? / Bible The Biggest Liar And Contradiction ever produce In the History Of Man / Pastor AIO, Come Teach Us The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.