Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

See What Happened To Me Last Night! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Happened To Me Last Night! (9985 Views)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / See What Happened At Amphithearter OAU When Apostle Joshua Selman Was Unaviodabl / People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2015
johnydon22:
the same people that screamed Amen!!! to the pastors 2014 new year prophecy of "You will ride a car this new year"

Will scream "Amen" for that of 2015 and won't stop and think "Damn last year didn't work" grin

Renewing the prophecy is like reformating the mind

[size=20pt]Every Sunday , at least a car is dedicated in my Church [/size]. The car park cant contain the cars . The pastor now tells it as a joke when he is praying for cars . And that was a prophecy by an entirely different state pastor 4 -5 yrs ago .

"If God gives you a car now , where will you park it ?"

Some members will scream : " We will buy a new land"

My God is a fun God smiley

Please dont spoil the fun ... keep your eyes fixed on the enlarged words cool
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by ifenes(m): 3:32am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

You are right my negro, I mistook his twin sister ifenes for him.

Once again Amateur Septic(sic) I apologize for mistaking you for your deranged m0ron sister ifenes. It is her I should really apologize to, I defamed her for equating such a lowlife to her

You don't even have a picture. I wonder what you look like undecided
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:14am On Dec 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
am not in support of abusive words, but my friend, you are too bias, it is not your business when they insult his mum , but it is your business when a christian abuse your atheist brother ? shm

Was I there when they were abusing him? That is the point.

Should I follow him about and defend him?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The ass licking hypocrite is here . You always denigrate Christians and proclaim the atheists as superior intellectuals . Vooks was right when he said : " relationship between religiosity and education? INCONCLUSIVE " . Any sane thinking person would see it as a smart inference .

I actually got a better understanding of believing in an eternal creator , the more I delved into Artificial Intelligence the more I understood what intelligence and complexity are and it made me appreciate God's work on nature the more . Because most of nature's works are replicated and the products of this emulation are described as intelligent designs .

One of the goals of education ? Critical thinking . I now possess the ability to think , to criticize , to scrutinize and come up with a conclusion . I concluded that God exists .

Uncle plaetton and his crew felt that education helped them gain mental sovereignty and freedom from the shackles of a religious dogmatic mindset .

So is plaetton right for claiming education makes one less religious ? No .

Inconclusive here means we cant just say cos from a pragmatic approach , it goes either way .

Education and religion?

If I ask you what you believe about human evolution right now, you will be coming up with all manner of moronic creationist hogwash.

Please, spare me your half baked logic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:32am On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

[size=20pt]Every Sunday , at least a car is dedicated in my Church [/size]. The car park cant contain the cars . The pastor now tells it as a joke when he is praying for cars . And that was a prophecy by an entirely different state pastor 4 -5 yrs ago .

"If God gives you a car now , where will you park it ?"

Some members will scream : " We will buy a new land"

My God is a fun God smiley

Please dont spoil the fun ... keep your eyes fixed on the enlarged words cool

I have no problem with God.

It is greedy christians like you that turn God into a roguish mafia businessman.

-Only when you pay tithes or contribute to the church that he will bless you with bountiful harvests
-Only when you respect his foot soldiers anointed will you be blessed
-When you tithe in his house, he doubles your money

Tell me, why is your God so invested in material things? Why are your pastors so materialistic?

Is an Italian designer suit better for preaching than a basic English suit?
Does God really need tithes to be happy?
Does a bentley or rolls royce spread the word of God more than a simple toyota prado?

You people have turned God into a materialistic joke.

Go ahead, buy cars and buy land in the name of your uber-capitalist organisation masquerading as a church of God. Even the bible says @what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?"

Maybe your pastor will carry all his treasures to heaven

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Education and religion?

If I ask you what you believe about human evolution right now, you will be coming up with all manner of moronic creationist hogwash.

Brainwashing is what makes you dread questioning pseudoscience of so called evilution
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2015
ifenes:

You don't even have a picture. I wonder what you look like undecided
Why do you care how I look like, are you gay m0ron?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 4:38am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

Brainwashing is what makes you dread questioning pseudoscience of so called evilution

Ohh!

Evolution is pseudoscience?

Please, how did human beings arrive on this planet? We were moulded from clay? Taken from a rib?

I would like to know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Ohh!

Evolution is pseudoscience?

Please, how did human beings arrive on this planet? We were moulded from clay? Taken from a rib?

I would like to know.
How did this WRX 'arrive' on earth? Did it erupt from a volcano?

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by ifenes(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

Why do you care how I look like, are you gay m0ron?

You might be one ugly loser hiding behind a computer screen,trying to boost your self esteem.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

How did this WRX 'arrive' on earth? Did it erupt from a volcano?

undecided

Does this question answer my question?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided

Does this question answer my question?
More than that
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2015
ifenes:

You might be one ugly loser hiding behind a computer screen,trying to boost your self esteem.
By educating primitive neanderthal Negroes who worship biracial so for their lower melanin?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorance and misinformation are diseases only atheists are susceptible to .
Says the retard whose worldview is derived from a book written by Jewish nomads.

KingEbukasBlog:

Its a catholic church thing from a member sef
YOU created the thread. I didn't say it was original.

KingEbukasBlog:

Continuity of tasks leads to perfection . New age robots are DESIGNED to become better as they carry out the same tasks over again . Its funny how you believe humans derived this same propensity after they came forth from dirt and became life according to their own will.
ON the question of the origin of life, I have always maintained "I DO NOT KNOW". Do you get that? I don't know. "LIFE" began for me when I was born, and even then, I had little knowledge of my environment or any sense of identity. This is an honest and sincere answer. It makes no claims, rather it admits ignorance on this particular subject. Not believing in GOD or a CREATOR is not the same as saying HUMANS came from nothing. But what would you know about honesty or sincerity? You are a Nigerian Christian.

KingEbukasBlog:

Have you said your prayers to void ? It might give you the knowledge to discuss intelligence and complexity with me
Slaves always seek something higher to worship. You must be a real burden to your God. I guess he ponders why he gave you a brain in the first place.

KingEbukasBlog:

What has atheism benefited you ?
I have had no benefits from atheism. That you'd even ask such a question shows how ignorant you are about atheism. There's more to life than believing in a Creator.

KingEbukasBlog:

Most of the most widely read even on Nairaland are religious people. Visit the literature/diary section . Be informed and stop being deluded
You should take a poll and find out if those people would support the waste that is the Jesus statue.

KingEbukasBlog:

I have read more books as little child than you will ever read in your life
Oh that's good, Brother grin. The adult you've grown into is true evidence that quality, not quantity, matters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by malvisguy212: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Was I there when they were abusing him? That is the point.

Should I follow him about and defend him?
it doesent matter if you are there or not.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2015
vooks:

More than that

undecided

Let me put your crap on hold.

I really want to trash kingebukasblog. That guy is annoying
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by lepasharon(f): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2015
-
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by kevoh(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Erm, Erm, what is this thread about again? Too much bile in here.
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by vooks: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided

If you can't withstand wisdom, it helps trashing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Education and religion?

Dummy

Refute this , let me ascertain your capability to reason :

KingEbukasBlog:

Do you realise either way it still points towards a creator .

Evolution implies gradual change .

Now in the iterative model of software development , the process involves development by specifying and implementing just part of the software . The process is repeated whereby a new version of the software is produced for each cycle of the model . In Human Evolution , there is gradual change and a version - homo erectus , homo habilis etc - is produced during this process .

When building a house . You have your building plan whatever design you want is done by the builders who build according to the plan . After the work is done , the house is supposed to look like whatever is drawn on paper . The design on paper is a product of the mind and the work done is an action of the mind

What does it imply , there is a goal you want to achieve , you have your blue print and whatever method is used to achieve this does not preclude the existence of the mind that begot it .

So can we conclude that God did it through evolution ? And natural processes like natural selection were supposedly the builders God employed to achieve the design of life forms ?
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

undecided

Im not sure what this means

But as far as I know ass-lickers are full of shiit (trash)
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I have no problem with God.

It is greedy christians like you that turn God into a roguish mafia businessman.

-Only when you pay tithes or contribute to the church that he will bless you with bountiful harvests
-Only when you respect his foot soldiers anointed will you be blessed
-When you tithe in his house, he doubles your money

Tell me, why is your God so invested in material things? Why are your pastors so materialistic?

Is an Italian designer suit better for preaching than a basic English suit?
Does God really need tithes to be happy?
Does a bentley or rolls royce spread the word of God more than a simple toyota prado?

You people have turned God into a materialistic joke.

Go ahead, buy cars and buy land in the name of your uber-capitalist organisation masquerading as a church of God. Even the bible says @what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?"

Maybe your pastor will carry all his treasures to heaven

Your fans and yourself failed to understand that I never stated the pastor possessed any luxurious property. Johnydon22 claimed that Christians dont see the mendacious prophecies by the pastor about cars and I refuted the outrageous false claim by stating what I myself experience .

Bye ass-licker !
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:00am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Dummy

Refute this , let me ascertain your capability to reason :

Yes, you are proving that religion and intelligence sometimes have an inverse relationship-

Evolution is change but it has no goal or direction. Some animals evolve and still go extinct, some animals grow bigger over time and some shrink.

Building a house requires not only change but also a direction. You build a certain type of house to meet specific needs- to house a number of people and to meet the aesthetics that the architect and owner has in mind.

So your analogy is a useless one.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:04am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your fans and yourself failed to understand that I never stated the pastor possessed any luxurious property. Johnydon22 claimed that Christians dont see the mendacious prophecies by the pastor about cars and I refuted the outrageous false claim by stating what I myself experience .

Bye ass-licker !

self-fulfilling prophecy is no prophecy. Someone told the pastor he would get cars and he asked his congregation for cars.

However, you mentioned that a car is donated every sunday and when your pastors asked where he would park the cars if he ran out of land, the foolish members said that they will buy more land. Excuse me, but isnt that the height of extreme materialism?

Rather than the pastor and the members to limit the donation of cars, they want so much more cars that they would need to waste money on buying land just to park the pastor's cars.

How many of these foolish church members live in their own house?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 5:05am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Im not sure what this means

But as far as I know ass-lickers are full of shiit (trash)

grin grin

asss pervert
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin grin

asss pervert

grin grin
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

self-fulfilling prophecy is no prophecy. Someone told the pastor he would get cars and he asked his congregation for cars.

However, you mentioned that a car is donated every sunday and when your pastors asked where he would park the cars if he ran out of land, the foolish members said that they will buy more land. Excuse me, but isnt that the height of extreme materialism?

Rather than the pastor and the members to limit the donation of cars, they want so much more cars that they would need to waste money on buying land just to park the pastor's cars.

How many of these foolish church members live in their own house?

Oh dear

You misinterpreted what I said . The cars are owned by the members who are now dedicating it to God . There are now lots of car owners in my church . Ive been there for close to 10 yrs and have watched the church grow . People now own houses and give testimonies with the keys to their houses .

The church members even sowed seeds for a new land area when the old place couldn't contain us (why wouldn't they God has been so good to us ) . Now people park their cars outside the very large expanse of land . The Car park cant contain the cars no more .
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh dear

You misinterpreted what I said . The cars are owned by the members who are now dedicating it to God . There are now lots of car owners in my church . Ive been there for close to 10 yrs and have watched the church grow . People now own houses and give testimonies with the keys to their houses .

The church members even sowed seeds for a new land area when the old place couldn't contain us (why wouldn't they God has been so good to us ) . Now people park their cars outside the very large expanse of land . The Car park cant contain the cars no more .
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Yes, you are proving that religion and intelligence sometimes have an inverse relationship

But the smartest of scientists believe in a creator

Evolution is change but it has no goal or direction. Some animals evolve and still go extinct, some animals grow bigger over time and some shrink.

Please provide examples to substantiate this claim

Building a house requires not only change but also a direction. You build a certain type of house to meet specific needs- to house a number of people and to meet the aesthetics that the architect and owner has in mind.

There is no purpose of evolution . There is no purpose why we evolved emotions - love , happiness , sadness , anger , anxiety , agitation , excitement , hatred?

So your analogy is a useless one.

Until proven wrong
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh dear

If this is what you truly meant, then I apologise for the miscommunication
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

If this is what you truly meant, then I apologise for the miscommunication

No wahala grin

So Johnydon22 was TOTALLY wrong . The people keep screaming Amen because they have seen with their own eyes the goodness of the Lord .

How'd Johnydon22 sit in his house every Sunday and know what's going on in the real world ?

Telling lies to mock the Christian faith is very demeaning
Re: See What Happened To Me Last Night! by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

No wahala grin

So Johnydon22 was TOTALLY wrong . The people keep screaming Amen because they have seen with their own eyes the goodness of the Lord .

How'd Johnydon22 sit in his house every Sunday and know what's going on in the real world ?

Telling lies to mock the Christian faith is very demeaning

Keep quiet jo.

I'm sure that most of the members of your church are poor. It's just new members that have the cars. It is like that in many churches.

For every one person with sweet positive testimonies., there are two with negative stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.