Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas (549 Views)

Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms / How To Know If Your Man Had Sex Before Coming Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2015
A man in Malawi calls his son in South Africa last week & says, "I hate to ruin your day but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing, forty-five years of misery is enough".
"Dad, what are you talking about?'" the son screams.
"We can't stand the sight of each other any longer", the father says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in USA and tell her".
Frantically, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, "Like hell they're getting divorced", she shouts, "I'll take care of this".
She calls home immediately and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?"and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife.
"I told you, it's done! They are coming home for Christmas"

Merry Christmas! !!!
Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by Unionised(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Let my Dad try that.....
Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by dachaste(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2015

Lolz. Dat man na badooo

1 Like

Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by SUGARBEE(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Joke
Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by haywire07(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2015
Its becos the have valid passports
Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Lool
Re: See How A Malawian Coyed His Kids Into Coming Home For Christmas by nerdfrost(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2015
Old joke undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here And Answer Truthfully / A MUST READ: How Holy Bad Boy Turn Baddo / Romanceland Knock Out Reply Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.