Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (70542 Views)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Executive & Large 4br Duplex On A Plot Of Land To Let @ Isheri Omole 2(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by addictiv(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by addictiv(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2016
ncolumella:

please what's me or email to see more pictures.
Pls send the pics to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by emma2002(m): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
emma2002:
Kindly email same pictures to me at acemmanuel2002@yahoo.co.uk. thanks

please check your mail
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by Bitos: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Still awaiting the pictures bro: tosinbitos@yahoo.com
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
good evening
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ice4u999(m): 3:23am On Mar 24, 2016
What type of safety checks did your inspectors carry out on these tanks to conclude that it is safe to use? And what are some of the safety devices on these tanks?
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
ice4u999:
What type of safety checks did your inspectors carry out on these tanks to conclude that it is safe to use? And what are some of the safety devices on these tanks?

The tanks/ equipment have been pressure tested by DPR and certified safe.
The equipment is also installed with a fire proof pump.

Thanks
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ice4u999(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2016
Who is DPR and can you send a copy of the test report to my email?
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:03am On Mar 25, 2016
ice4u999:
Who is DPR and can you send a copy of the test report to my email?

DPR is department of petroleum resources.
sorry I cannot send a copy of the certificate unless you are buying the plant in which you would see physically then possesses after payment has been made.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Still available
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by addictiv(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Hi.i havent seen the mail/pics..pls send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com or coseke131@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
addictiv:
Hi.i havent seen the mail/pics..pls send to onuhmeyur@yahoo.com or coseke131@yahoo.com thanks

please check again now
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by igbsam(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am interested in investing in dis line of business. I will need more informations and the know-how on how this is operated as a layman. I will set up an appointment with you anytime soon. What is the total cost of setting up this business and do you help in searching for good locations to setup such ?
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2016
igbsam:
I am interested in investing in dis line of business. I will need more informations and the know-how on how this is operated as a layman. I will set up an appointment with you anytime soon. What is the total cost of setting up this business and do you help in searching for good locations to setup such ?

please call me....08029716876
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic / Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.