Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES (70537 Views)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Executive & Large 4br Duplex On A Plot Of Land To Let @ Isheri Omole 2(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by shithapuns: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
pls send report and other details to charlesonline247@gmail dot com
I am highly interested....am a layman
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by obc: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Can you throw more light on the necessary licence and other legal requirements for this business. I find overtime that most dealers or marketers per say doesn't give out all information regarding a business dynamic which is a very important part of every venture.

Again, I will suggest you answer every question transparently here instead of call me or send email. That way all interested person(s) can ask you relevant questions.

Once more, I need more clarifications on the licence and other documents required for this business.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2016
obc:
Can you throw more light on the necessary licence and other legal requirements for this business. I find overtime that most dealers or marketers per say doesn't give out all information regarding a business dynamic which is a very important part of every venture.
Again, I will suggest you answer every question transparently here instead of call me or send email. That way all interested person(s) can ask you relevant questions.
Once more, I need more clarifications on the licence and other documents required for this business.

you need a DPR licence to operate your plant.
you plant can need operational while processing your licence.
requirements to the licence differs based on the capacity of your plant.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by obc: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
What about town planning? Police report and others? You never mentioned it anywhere in your write up. Explain things in details so that would-be investors will understand and know what to expect.
ncolumella:

you need a DPR licence to operate your plant.
you plant can need operational while processing your licence.
requirements to the licence differs based on the capacity of your plant.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
obc:
What about town planning? Police report and others? You never mentioned it anywhere in your write up. Explain things in details so that would-be investors will understand and know what to expect.

Town planing , police report, Fire service report are all sublicense to DPR.
you cannot have a DPR licence without having those other.

please call for more information
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by obc: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2016
I believe this is an open business. Kindly answer all questions here for everyone to learn. How much does it cost to acquire these licences assuming one choose to operate a 4-5ton skid?
ncolumella:

Town planing , police report, Fire service report are all sublicense to DPR.
you cannot have a DPR licence without having those other.

please call for more information
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:10am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by obc: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2016
OP I would have doubted all your write up here if I hadn't seen two tanks you kept somewhere in Festac. He needs to understand business moves with time and trust.

I called OP on Monday and after much conversations, he provided his base in Festac and we agreed that in the evening I should call him when I get to Canal Gate, 6th Avenue Festac so that he can direct someone that will show me the tanks and other things. In the evening, I hurriedly left my office amidst tight Lagos traffic to the venue, called Op for more than 8 times no response. Having wasted time and fuel driving to the place, it will be ridiculous for me to go back without achieving anything. So I started asking okada riders if they know any gas plant around, they said No. Not untill one elderly keke rider directed me to a different place altogether. By God's providence, I met a guy who taught me so much about the mini gas plant and directed me to the place where OP have 2 mini tanks. I forgot to mention that OP also promised to give me contact of someone that will visit the site where I intend to build the mini gas plant to ascertain if it will be okay or not but never picked his calls. I called OP twice yesterday, he never picked nor return the calls till this moment.

Now I begin to wonder if the OP is for real or a middleman. Because I see no reason a serious businessman will ignore or refuse to return missed calls from prospect investors.

3 Likes

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
good afternoon
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Good morning...
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by Gluck4cars: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
ncolumella:

What is the meaning of that above.

Could you respond to enquiries and report from Obc.
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2016
Good Morning.
please call for more information?
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by bigtalla(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
OP, you obviouisly are either an uninformed middle man/marketer or a clueless enterpreneur.. OBC made comments about this business of your and your response was highly anticipated.. But all you can come up with is ''.'' or ''......'' or ''call me''..?

Mods, i subtly request you close this topic. It is pointless having it on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Good morning
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
up
bigtalla:
OP, you obviouisly are either an uninformed middle man/marketer or a clueless enterpreneur.. OBC made comments about this business of your and your response was highly anticipated.. But all you can come up with is ''.'' or ''......'' or ''call me''..?
Mods, i subtly request you close this topic. It is pointless having it on nairaland
up

Thank you....
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
good evening
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
good days
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
up
Re: Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES by ncolumella(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic / Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.