Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO (3361 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / It’s Clear Sign That PDP Will Win In 2019 – Jonathan / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by harrisforwike(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
NULLIFICATION OF MY ELECTION A TEMPORARY SETBACK SAYS GOVERNOR WIKE

*declares that Rivers State is PDP

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has described the nullification of his election as a temporary setback, saying that God’s will and the mandate of the people will prevail at the end of the day.

Addressing thousands of Rivers State people who thronged the Port Harcourt International Airport to receive him on Thursday, Governor Wike urged the people to remain peaceful as the state remains PDP despite the contrived situation at present.

He assured the people that his lawyers have already started the process of Appeal to the Supreme Court, noting that after the Supreme Court, the PDP will work with whatever judgment emanates from the apex court.

The governor said the PDP is ready for the National Assembly elections as ordered by the Appeal Court, but warned that the people will resist any attempt by the Federal Government to use soldiers and policemen to manipulate the elections.

He said: "I want to warn, let nobody attempt to do what happened in Bayelsa State here. Since they said they have annulled the elections, let them come and conduct fresh elections. Let nobody think that they can use soldiers and policemen to intimidate us. We will resist any such attempt. We have maintained our cool for a long time. Our calmness should not be mistaken as a sign of weakness".

The governor stated that Rivers people are peace loving, but they hate injustice and intimidation. He advised all PDP members in the state to commence unit to unit and ward to ward campaigns for the National Assembly elections.

"We shall return all our National Assembly members as a way to disgrace those who think they will snatch the mandate of the people", he said.

He said that the administration will continue to work for the people of the state and deliver good governance and projects to the people.

Governor Wike was welcomed by the speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, members of the State Executive Council, former National Assembly members, PDP leaders, Local Government Caretaker Chairmen, women and youth groups.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by ddippset(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rivers has about 5 million people. That crowd is maximum 20,000 people. Maximum! Op, you are high.

4 Likes

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Eiyaaahsadsadsad
what is rightly urs will b urs,no matter what
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by CharlesPhc: 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
ddippset:
Rivers has about 5 million people. That crowd is maximum 20,000 people. Maximum! Op, you are high.

If 5m people come out would you have space to keep them there?

They sent their representatives, what about that?

5 Likes

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by MrKong: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mama Nkechi, Abeg cook hungry man size indomie for all those alatenujes

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by ddippset(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I don't know the answer to this question of yours. All I know is that op infered that 'rivers people have spoken' because of a group of people numbering not up to 10,000 sef. That's só laughable!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
pls all ds apc fans from d west n north make sure u come to rivers and vote on dat day o, I guessu r aware of d bayelsa result. 6 to 1 lga? rivers will b worst.
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
PDP for ever!!!!! kiss
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by FEM1805(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Even if Wike proceed to the Supreme Court,he will surely loose d battle dia but ђã†̥ I am pretty sure of is that RIVERS is PDP. The election will surely vindicate him. He is d man of d people and he will surely win. Mark my statement

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by MrALIVE: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
CharlesPhc:

lol! I laugh at your comment! Very funny! They sent their representatives indeed! Joke of the year
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by fabre4: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
ddippset:
I don't know the answer to this question of yours. All I know is that op infered that 'rivers people have spoken' because of a group of people numbering not up to 10,000 sef. That's só laughable!

are these not rivers people
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by ddippset(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2015
fabre4:

are these not rivers people
common mayne, don't be such a b00b! I don't have to school you on what the statement 'rivers people have made their decision' means.
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by efilefun(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2015
ddippset:
Don't be surprised if this people go home with 5k each after "the day's hustle"

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2015
APC will never win Gubernatorial election in Rivers State, even if it is conducted 20 times.
End of story.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Rivers state population isn't 5m. that was in 2006 when Lagos population was 9m. Rivers state population is way way more than that.
ddippset:
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by talktimi(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
ddippset:
nairaland has about 1.5 million members, does it mean they should all be online every single day ? Use what's left of your brain please cool
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by mrvitalis(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Op u and me know very well that this people rented.
... Woke still has the sympathy of Rivers people but he must know the more he delays the more he makes mistake and trust APC to capitalise on that
... More of his loyalist will decamp that's a fact
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Geraraheremehn: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2015
ddippset:

Just keep deceiving your self thinking apc has a chance.. you expect rivers population to come welcome him.. this are little in ph that came to hail him.. it sends shock to apc camp seeing this
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by ddippset(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2015
talktimi:
nairaland has about 1.5 million members, does it mean they should all be online every single day ? Use what's left of your brain please cool
so what right has the op to say that 'rivers people have spoken' based on less than 20,000 gathering to welcome wike? Using your own nairaland analogy, if nairaland has 1.5 million people and 30,000 people say they love beans, would you conclusively say that nairaland loves beans? Just go for a brain transplant already. There's nothing left of your brain.
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by ddippset(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Just keep deceiving your self thinking apc has a chance.. you expect rivers population to come welcome him.. this are little in ph that came to hail him.. it sends shock to apc camp seeing this
amaechi had the same crowd when he visited porthacourt . APC drew more crowd when they had their black day last week. Nobody really cares whether apc or pdp have more numbers. Just expect what wike did last time to be done by apc this time. Wike himself knows what it means to be in control of the police commissioner, the inec commissioner and the GOC in rivers state. He enjoyed that when he had patience Jonathan, gesilia Kan and Joséph mbu. Now its time for him to reap the whirlwind. I just Pray buhari and amaechi don't slack. Ya eye go clear.
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Geraraheremehn: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi had the same crowd when he visited porthacourt . APC drew more crowd when they had their black day last week. Nobody really cares whether apc or pdp have more numbers. Just expect what wike did last time to be done by apc this time. Wike himself knows what it means to be in control of the police commissioner, the inec commissioner and the GOC in rivers state. He enjoyed that when he had patience Jonathan, gesilia Kan and Joséph mbu. Now its time for him to reap the whirlwind. I just Pray buhari and amaechi don't slack. Ya eye go clear.

You need to browse and check pdp rally in ph after apc own... the crowd apc pull dey learn 4 pdp own
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Forwetinnah: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you o jare Mr Wike
Continue to Work with your citizens. .there's nothing the Judas and his Mallam can do to change the minds of your people o! There's no place for a Jihadist party in whatever guise or form in Rivers State. They can keep their Federal Might in Abuja..this is Rivers State
Re: I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO by Forwetinnah: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:

Clear when results will be counted, announced and broadcasted as people cast their vote. You better ship in Almajiris or else..na your own eyes go clear. Make police and Army begin count votes

(1) (Reply)

This Thread Is Not To Support The Biafran Movement.... Timeline Of A Struggle / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi / Obaseki And Deputy To Be Impeached, Speaker To Act As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.