Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. (1361 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by cowgirl9090: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
My Ability to see vision started many years ago,and I came to realise it when my sister was dating a Nigerian man based in Italy but when they got engaged something happened I had a dream and in that dream it was their wedding day and instead of the normal use of cars decorated with balloons and ribbons used to convey them to church for the wedding ceremony alas what I saw startled me, her soon to be husband was taking her to church with a wheel barrow and the interesting part was that the man was pushing the wheel barrow. Which signifies abject poverty! .

I told her of the dream and she became really inquisitive to know more about him, and later on discovered that he is an housemaid and squats with his brother in Italy. That was how I saved the day.

To cut the story short a guy I broke up with years ago because he wasn't ambitious, he seem lazy in all he does even the way he walks. He recently contacted me seeking for a second chance which I quickly turned down then had a dream the next day in that dream he was a wheel barrow pusher . To me may be God is trying to send me a warning message not to accept him into my life again.

I am confused as to what to, and I dont know how to tell him without hurting his ego,so that he can retrace his steps in life .
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by consultancy: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
this one u see only wheelbarrow in your dreams

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Dottore: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tell him as it is simple
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Cutehector(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op please can u see my destiny? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by cowgirl9090: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
consultancy:

just these two occasions.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Fabrolistic: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Incoclusive wheel barrow dreamgrin
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Now there is a seer who sees ntin other than people pushing wheelbarrows.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Gluthatione: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
cowgirl9090:
My Ability to see vision started many years ago,and I came to realise it when my sister was dating a Nigerian man based in Italy but when they got engaged something happened I had a dream and in that dream it was their wedding day and instead of the normal use of cars decorated with balloons and ribbons used to convey them to church for the wedding ceremony alas what I saw startled me, her soon to be husband was taking her to church with a wheel barrow and the interesting part was that the man was pushing the wheel barrow. Which signifies abject poverty! .

I told her of the dream and she became really inquisitive to more about him, and later on discovered that he is an housemaid and squats with his brother in Italy. That was how I saved the day.

To cut the story short a guy I broke up with years ago because he wasn't ambitious, he seem lazy in all he does even the way he walk.,. He recently contacted me seeking for a second chance which I quickly turned down then had a dream the next day in that dream he was a wheel barrow pusher . To me may be God is trying to send me a warning message not to accept him into my life again.

I am confused as to what to, and I dont know how to tell him without hurting his ego.
There is no need of telling him about the dream I think it is more personal to u ,don't accept his proposal just encourage him to be more closer to God may be God can turn his situation around .
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by drnsoha(m): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Madam continue to see all men pushing wheel barrows ok. One day you will realise how long you have been fooling yourself. God has no hand in your dreams I bet you. I as a person throughout my years in life, ministry and career I kept a philosophy never to give up on any MAN. I can give up on a woman but a MAN is a NO NO. Because that same man could be your stepping stone to a miracle tomorrow. You yourself what do you do for a living? How financially buoyant are you? Most wedding and Marriages you see today are existing and doing well because of the collective efforts of both parties involved both financially and otherwise. I quote Sam Adeyemi " if a woman does not help you in your finance then where else does she want to help you". Keep on deceiving yourself and hiding under the arms of religion. I see a broke, irresponsible and poor religious bigot in you OP.....keep on playing the dreamer girl till you meet middle age crisis and old age regret.

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Michellla(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
you dont want to tell him so you wont bruise his ego?
so its his ego you're concerned about undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by slap1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Was it the same wheelbarrow you saw in the other dream? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Super story.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by MzPecs(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na only wheel barrow?
Bicycle nko? undecided
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by faith551(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
I dey even fear to comment before op sees me driving (sorry pushing) a 2016 version of wheelbarrow x6 in her visions

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
consultancy:
grin
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by naijaboiy: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
So until you see a man driving you inside a range rover on your wedding day then that is your man?

Be using style to use your fake visions to look for a ready made man. Don't go and work for your own self.

Only God knows what you are driving in another man's dream sef undecided

7 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op,... Don't get it twisted , your vision is just seeing wheelbarrow
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Taiwo20(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
cowgirl9090:

I told her of the dream and she became really inquisitive to know more about him, and later on discovered that he is an housemaid and squats with his brother in Italy. That was how I saved the day.

To cut the story short a guy I broke up with years ago because he wasn't ambitious, he seem lazy in all he does even the way he walks. He recently contacted me seeking for a second chance which I quickly turned down then had a dream the next day in that dream he was a wheel barrow pusher . To me may be God is trying to send me a warning message not to accept him into my life again.

I am confused as to what to, and I dont know how to tell him without hurting his ego,so that he can retrace his steps in life .

OP, are you sure you don't work around Alaba or Mile 12 market
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by agohmamuda(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op when next you see another wheelbarrow in ur dream pls check if it has a plate number. For ur own good doe.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
cowgirl9090:

Am sure u are a wheelbarrow pusher too, since all u dream abt is abt wheelbarrow undecided
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Kx: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dan gote pushed wheelbarrow but see where he is today.

If a carrier pusher loves his job,demos dignity in labour and us ambitious and desirous for a better means of livelihood,i don't see anything wrong in choosing him.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Emac34: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Y ar u always dreaming bout wheelbarrowsgrin
Isn't it obviousgrin
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by cowgirl9090: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
drnsoha:
Madam continue to see all men pushing wheel barrows ok. One day you will realise how long you have been fooling yourself. God has no hand in your dreams I bet you. I as a person throughout my years in life, ministry and career I kept a philosophy never to give up on any MAN. I can give up on a woman but a MAN is a NO NO. Because that same man could be your stepping stone to a miracle tomorrow. You yourself what do you do for a living? How financially buoyant are you? Most wedding and Marriages you see today are existing and doing well because of the collective efforts of both parties involved both financially and otherwise. I quote Sam Adeyemi " if a woman does not help you in your finance then where else does she want to help you". Keep on deceiving yourself and hiding under the arms of religion. I see a broke, irresponsible and poor religious bigot in you OP.....keep on playing the dreamer girl till you meet middle age crisis and old age regret.

I live and work in Lagos and earn a reasonable amount of money, and and I live alone,am not that too religious kind of girl,I am a "deist" people always mistaken me to be an Atheist and I always have to explain the difference between the words.

And my fear is that my visions always come true.
this is the guy I left 5years ago .
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by tpiar: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
so everytime someone wants to marry in your family, you dream about wheelbarrows.

Lord have mercy.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by fulfillbill(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why e be say na only negative dream you dey see.

You suppose dey see people like Dangote pikin dem na.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2015
I dunno.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by citydove(m): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Op please can u see my destiny? cheesy
Lwkmd,i swear u no well at all...i no knw if sje fit ivn help me find ma dog,i dey find am
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by femimailbox(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2015
The things of the Spirit is nonsense to the canal mind. Op I understand what you're driving at but you don't need to post such thing here because of the kind of people on this section.

You have a gift but you need the real manual which is the Spirit of God!

Don't tell him about it just pray for him and tell him to draw closer to God.

Gracias!
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by citydove(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Kx:
Dan gote pushed wheelbarrow but see where he is today.

If a carrier pusher loves his job,demos dignity in labour and us ambitious and desirous for a better means of livelihood,i don't see anything wrong in choosing him.
U dey dere wen dangote dey push wheelbarrow wey u dey tok abt am.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by PascalJ(m): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Cowgirl, kind of funny but it's real. My mail is doctoradejohn@gmail.com, let's chat up there.
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by samtol4(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
So until you see a man driving you inside a range rover on your wedding day then that is your man?

Be using style to use your fake visions to look for a ready made man. Don't go and work for your own self.

Only God knows what you are driving in another man's dream sef undecided
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahaa got my ribs cracking !
Re: How Should I Tell Him About These Terrible Vision I Saw About Him. by cowgirl9090: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
femimailbox:
The things of the Spirit is nonsense to the canal mind. Op I understand what you're driving at but you don't need to post such thing here because of the kind of people on this section.

You have a gift but you need the real manual which is the Spirit of God!

Don't tell him about it just pray for him and tell him to draw closer to God.

Gracias!

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Infedility / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Nigerian Guys Of Today / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.