Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? (1119 Views)

That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) / Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by citydove(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2015
Please help my friend
Have a friend that complained and his confused that his girlfriend snores alot when sleeping and he has tried everything in his power to make her stop but to no avail. Although he too attested to the fact that he also salivates,that atleast his own case isnt as serious as his girlfriend's own,that the girlfriend snores is what annoys him the most and is fed up

He needs your candid and sincere advise on what to do? He's actually scared of what their unborn children might turn out to be if he marries her

What should he do?
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 18, 2015
Report at the nearest police station
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Emac34: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Report at the nearest police station
Dats all
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Go get an ear plug. Snoring can be a good expression of exhaustion after an hard day work(for women). undecided

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Send her packing, c question
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Have her elevate her pillow/pillows.
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by StPete: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2015
Dial 1-800-choke-that-ho undecided
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by ashmanpolo: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2015
@op,
And if you tell her she snores, she will argue from now till new year. Just Record it and use as her ringtone.
#from experience#

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by valdes00(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2015
I no knw why guys jus like to dey use their friend they lie.... OP if u say na ur gf, dem go kill u..... na wa oii
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by greyce: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2015
Lol..strangle her while she's asleep

DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUS
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Ayt27(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2015
greyce:
Lol..strangle her while she's asleep

DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUS

I'd take you serious
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by greyce: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Ayt27:

I'd take you serious
den u face the consequences ALONE
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by ChappyChase: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just imagine say my babe "to be" Dey snore, ha! Make I just stop there make I no think ham!!
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by CaroLyner(f): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
he should kill himself

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Don't sleep in d same room with her.
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by Ayt27(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
greyce:
den u face the consequences ALONE

Lol, actually I won't face anything,remember I took your advice grin
Re: He Doesn't Like The Way His Girlfriend Snores When Sleeping, What Should He Do? by greyce: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ayt27:

Lol, actually I won't face anything,remember I took your advice grin
U ARE O.Y.O

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think My Unfriendly Neighbors Will Ever Speak To Me? / Question Of The Day / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.