Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding (1118 Views)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by francisbarrack(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
WHAT A HUSBAND TOLD HIS WIFE THE NIGHT OF THEIR MARRIAGE/ WEDDING
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding/marriage, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is the two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same.
There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you forever, I can do that everyday.
Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things.
I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram
From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.
I hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache.
When my parents died, I looked after my brothers and sisters. I was like a father to them. So i will not have problem being a father to you
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by naijaboiy: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmm
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by kingofchess(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
not this new generation guys
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmmm
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by BerryScott(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aww
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by BerryScott(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aww
kiss
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by Strahovski1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
It's so touching.. cry

I wish I said that during mine
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by PunterTim(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
She Shouldn't Lose That Letter!
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by honeygirl17: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
What a husband! I pray you don't change to you must be submissive husband soon. They don't joke with that
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by vault(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
and some girls would forget all those sweet words the next day....... God help us with wife material grin
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by honeygirl17: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
vault:
and some girls would forget all those sweet words the next day....... God help us with wife material grin
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by herboshedhe(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Awwwww

So so sweet!!!
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by vault(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
honeygirl17:

just don't try to understand me....... undecided
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is some creepy chit...
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by hefelove(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dear future wife d only prob u'll av wit me is wen a football match is around 11pm 12am cos me go go viewin center go watch am
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by KINGwax007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
When u deceive yourself finish, you can go back to the psychiatrist section that way.....

<------------
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by prettymina(f): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
This generation guys will nt have this long sentence with any lady,there own na make everybody make he start him work..
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by ggrin(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
My heart, my soul cry
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
is this for real
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Okay
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding by francisbarrack(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=honeygirl17 post=42462023]What a husband! I pray you don't change to you must be submissive husband soon. They don't joke with that [/quote

wink

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Expose Reasons Why Most Women Accept The 'sidechick' Status / Is He Been Sincere On This Matter Or Stupid? (opinion Needed) / I Have A Crush On A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.