Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (42738 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Read The Wise Submission Of A Brave Yoruba Man!! / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Democracy can only survive when there is viable opposition to the government in power. Since the APC won the last presidential elections and Buhari took over as president of this country, two men have taken the burden of opposition upon themselves and I think this is commendable.

Every body cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" and pretending as though Buhari is another god that fell down from heaven. people should be able to tell Buhari the truth and say the hard facts no matter how it hurts.

Femi Fani Kayode & Ayo Fayose are two Yoruba men that history will remember. These men have decided to set themselves apart to ensure that the opposition stands. They might not be perfect men but I think they are doing a good job worthy of commendation.

Ladies & gentlemen I present Femi Fani kayode & Ayodele Fayose.

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by chynie: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2015
fayose yes

fani hmmmm that man get brain swing atmix his brain is on sometimes is off grin

14 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by MzPecs(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Je kan mo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
chynie:
fayose yes

fani hmmmm that man get brain swing atmix his brain is on sometimes is off grin
It goes off anytime he sees a beautiful woman but I respect him sha.

8 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Femi Fani Kayode-Femi Fani-Kayode: Does President Muhammadu Buhari have a conscience?

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/29/femi-fani-kayode-does-president-muhammadu-buhari-have-a-conscience/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
All of us cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" like programmed zombies, Buhari most roll up his sleeves and not let grass grow under his feet.

Time is ticking away..

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by angiography(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2015
lol...
standing firm in the opposition??- yes

Reasonable opposition??- No

that's not bravery. Bravery is not only when you fight a war, but rather when you fight it for a good cause

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2015
angiography:
lol...
standing firm in the opposition??- yes

Reasonable opposition??- No

that's not bravery. Bravery is not only when you fight a war, but rather when you fight it for a good cause

That is why i said they may not be perfect men but they deserve some commendation, don't you agree?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by cephaswizzy(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2015
I thank God for them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by niyisky: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
Op where is mimiko?
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Rawani: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2015
OP, what have FFK and Fayose said about Dasuki/Jonathan's $2.1B arms purchase scam?

Surely, a commendable opposition is borne out of true patriotism, and not just petty antagonism of a rival ruling party.

FFK and Fayose (the judge beater) have no moral authority to criticize this government. We are in need of a virile and altruistic opposition.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Rawani: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
All of us cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" like programmed zombies, Buhari most roll up his sleeves and not let grass grow under his feet.

Time is ticking away..

You mean like this?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Democracy can only survive when there is viable opposition to the government in power. Since the APC won the last presidential elections and Buhari took over as president of this country, two men have taken the burden of opposition upon themselves and I think this is commendable.

Every body cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" and pretending as though Buhari is another god that fell down from heaven. people should be able to tell Buhari the truth and say the hard facts no matter how it hurts.

Femi Fani Kayode & Ayo Fayose are two Yoruba men that history will remember. These men have decided to set themselves apart to ensure that the opposition stands. They might not be perfect men but I think they are doing a good job worthy of commendation.

Ladies & gentlemen I present Femi Fani kayode & Ayodele Fayose.

You forgot to add Bode George, Musliu Obanikoro, Tunji Olorin, Buruji Kashamu (Kasmal) and finally the nairaland warriors, Anonimi, FireFire, Temitemi1 and ErodedEast. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Goke7: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
I laugh when I hear that Fayose is brave, Fayose only looks brave because of his immunity as Governor, take away Fayose's immunity, he will become like dodo. Most people don't know Fayose, he barks in the open but begs in secret, You can make further investigations or enquiries to confirm this.

And as for ffk, most guys have forgotten that he has changed his name officially, both ffk and fayose no get liver, only my peeps from the other side of the Niger sees them as brave men. They are cowards of the highest order, just that nobody including PMB has their time yet as they don't occupy much space in our political space for now.

28 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

[s]You forgot to add Bode George, Musliu Obanikoro, Tunji Olorin, Buruji Kashamu (Kasmal) and finally the nairaland warriors, Anonimi, FireFire, Temitemi1 and ErodedEast. grin grin grin[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Goke7: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
niyisky:
Op where is mimiko?

The iroko don de bend small small grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=EUROBOMBER post=41113799][/quote]

E pain am. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Omekata how far? grin
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by deebsman1(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2015
They are both bastard yoruba men whom we the yoruba pipu can never be proud of, becuz they stand against everything we the yorubas stands for. EOD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Tobilastik(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
like seriously? but ffk is just someone you can't be proud of. mimiko should have ft to that position but baba too don dy mellow small small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2015
The 2men giving booohari sleepless night cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by honeygirl17: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
ok
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2015
These two men are very ferocious when it comes to speaking the truth. Men are supposed to stand on the truth, no matter how unpopular it may appear.

We are privileged to have these two brave men.

4 Likes

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by chiedu7: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
AS AN IGBO GUY I CAN SAY THAT BOTH OF THEM STAND OUT!

SO I DUFF MY HAT TO THEM

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by efilefun(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
When braveness is being mentioned this two names should never be mentioned. Same FFK who kept jumping from one ship to another as long as you ready to feed him, or someone who told the whole world his mother who carried him in her stomach for 9 months and breastfed him, shiits and pees on herself and use pampers all because of elections.
When you talking about braveness in Nigerian politics the first name that should come up without being biased is TINUBU. When everyone was jumping behind Obasanjo he stood his ground and hugged his dream. Now that dream "APC" which ruled only Lagos before now rules 20 if not more states and have its candidate as the president and to top it all same Obasanjo everyone was joining then is dancing to the tunes of this same man's dream now.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail / Stella Oduah Reacts To Claim Of Not Completing Her NYSC, Shares Evidence / Tinubu Consults Governors Of States Sharing Boundaries With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.