Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition (42748 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Read The Wise Submission Of A Brave Yoruba Man!! / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by echomog1: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
Femi d famous and Ayo d iron man
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by prettyboi1(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2015
These two men (Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode) are biased talkative jerks. They talk like women on their periods, ....always blabbing. So far,the person from the opposition that I have so much respect for is Senator Ben Murray-Bruce. I personally think that Ben Murray-Bruce offers constructive criticisms. He scolds when he sees reasons to,and he praises when he sees reasons to. That's my opinion.

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by EdCure: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
angiography:
lol...
Reasonable opposition??- No
that's not bravery. Bravery is not only when you fight a war, but rather when you fight it for a good cause
What do you mean and understand by a good cause?
As much as i detest those two characters, they're doing a good job in one way or the other, being the only vocal voices that check on this administration's alleged excesses.

The definition of [i]reasonable[/b] has relative applicability in politics.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by dammytosh: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
Nigerians and short memory

So Femi Fani Kayode is a brave hero ?

Isorait.

They are just screaming in case they av case to answer , they can fan witch hunt sentiment.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by juman(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2015
I think it is only ayodele fayose that is reliable between the two.
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Ibime(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That is why i said they may not be perfect men but they deserve some commendation, don't you agree?

You are a person who doesnt know the meaning of opposition.

Go and watch British Parliament if you wish to know the meaning, not these two lying thieves.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 18, 2015
Rawani:
OP, what have FFK and Fayose said about Dasuki/Jonathan's $2.1B arms purchase scam?

Surely, a commendable opposition is borne out of true patriotism, and not just petty antagonism of a rival ruling party.

FFK and Fayose (the judge beater) have no moral authority to criticize this government. We are in need of a virile and altruistic opposition.

then tell yo father to be one. Fayose asked Buhari to probe whoever but it shouldn't be restricted to pdp. use yo head n not yo anus.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by iamjayboss(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2015
They are really trying...
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by taofeektaiwo(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
I wish they formidable and constructive but as were they aren't and not working towards it
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by proxillin(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
Sijo01:
The 2men giving booohari sleepless night cheesy

Have you seen Buhari bothered?

Eni elini wey dey enjoy different foreign trips.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by MinorityTribe: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Yorubas have been in the opposition since eternity, If you want to commend brave Yoruba's commend men like Tinubu. Only recently Lagos just align with the ruling party, Yorubas have worked so hard being in the opposition for decades let them enjoy this small time na grin. Besides i respect Fayose more than FFK, FFK is a political prostitute.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Pidggin(f): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Especially Fayose, the man is courageous

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by lagosrd: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

That is why i said they may not be perfect men but they deserve some commendation, don't you agree?

Dont mind them as if those in the rulling party are saints. These guys should be commended although they may not be saints oooo but they have giving us opportunity to have a say and not overlook the excesses of the incumbent government
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by emmykk(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
deebsman1:
They are both bastard yoruba men whom we the yoruba pipu can never be proud of, becuz they stand against everything we the yorubas stands for. EOD
mumusco

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Democracy can only survive when there is viable opposition to the government in power. Since the APC won the last presidential elections and Buhari took over as president of this country, two men have taken the burden of opposition upon themselves and I think this is commendable.

Every body cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" and pretending as though Buhari is another god that fell down from heaven. people should be able to tell Buhari the truth and say the hard facts no matter how it hurts.

Femi Fani Kayode & Ayo Fayose are two Yoruba men that history will remember. These men have decided to set themselves apart to ensure that the opposition stands. They might not be perfect men but I think they are doing a good job worthy of commendation.

Ladies & gentlemen I present Femi Fani kayode & Ayodele Fayose.
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Disneylady(f): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
Oko Precious and Oshokomole 1, yeah they are really trying unlike those hypocrites that have sold their future and that of their generations to d Abokis.

Quote me.........

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by EdCure: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
prettyboi1:
the person from the opposition that I have so much respect for is Senator Ben Murray-Bruce. I personally think that Ben offers constructive criticisms. He scolds when he sees reasons to,and he praises when he sees reasons to.
Mr Bruce always does his opposition by constituting nuisance on twitter. He says and argues almost nothing on the Senate floor. He's timid.

Bruce cannot be called an opposition fugure. He's a mere social critique/commentator.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Bollinger(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Democracy can only survive when there is viable opposition to the government in power. Since the APC won the last presidential elections and Buhari took over as president of this country, two men have taken the burden of opposition upon themselves and I think this is commendable.

Every body cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" and pretending as though Buhari is another god that fell down from heaven. people should be able to tell Buhari the truth and say the hard facts no matter how it hurts.

Femi Fani Kayode & Ayo Fayose are two Yoruba men that history will remember. These men have decided to set themselves apart to ensure that the opposition stands. They might not be perfect men but I think they are doing a good job worthy of commendation.

Ladies & gentlemen I present Femi Fani kayode & Ayodele Fayose.

The only reason you would think these two are leaders is because you don't know what quality leadership is. And this is because you haven't experienced it. You are not alone. Most Nigerians haven't.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
All of us cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" like programmed zombies, Buhari most roll up his sleeves and not let grass grow under his feet.

Time is ticking away..

silly you. Buhari is busy clearing the grass that your mentor allowed to grow 10feet under him. I don't expect you to see that anyway.

those two you mentioned have been in government for a while, longer than Buhari, I challenge you to post their achievements if they have any.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nas2004: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes, I don't!!!
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by deebsman1(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2015
senior mumu, u think say na everybody brain don turn upside down like urs and d yeye OP

emmykk:
mumusco
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Ibime:

You are a person who doesnt know the meaning of opposition.

Go and watch British Parliament if you wish to know the meaning, not these two lying thieves.

Here you go calling them lying thieves as though those working with Buhari like Amaechi and others are not thieves.

These men are doing a great job; so I think.
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by PMIcon(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
chiedu7:
AS AN IGBO GUY I CAN SAY THAT BOTH OF THEM STAND OUT!

SO I DUFF MY HAT TO THEM

AS AN IGBO GUY What does this have to do with tribe again o?

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nas2004: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2015
undecided undecided
dearpreye:
These two men are very ferocious when it comes to speaking the truth. Men are supposed to stand on the truth, no matter how unpopular it may appear.

We are privileged to have these two brave men.

dearpreye:
These two men are very ferocious when it comes to speaking the truth. Men are supposed to stand on the truth, no matter how unpopular it may appear.

We are privileged to have these two brave men.

You are on your own!Only you is privileged to have them in your family.Iranu
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by ibadanfinest(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2015
Op Yorubas will always be in opposition o, Obasanjo first tenure almost all Yoruba's are in opposition, second tenure, Tinubu. Yar Adua, Tinubu, GEJ, Aregbesola, Tinubu even fashola use style talk, now APC, na FFK, Fayose.

only be say that FFK guy ehn, make I reserve my comment.
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by ussv: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Just cut a little bread for fani , that's all he needs , he will jump ship

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Funjosh(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Only Fayose I see tongue
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
You will know Nigerians are strangers to democracy by the way they scream death to pdp. Democracy without opposition is dictatorship .

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2015
prettyboi1:
These two men (Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode) are biased talkative jerks. They talk like women on their periods, ....always blabbing. So far,the person from the opposition that I have so much respect for is Senator Ben Murray-Bruce. I personally think that Ben Murray-Bruce offers constructive criticisms. He scolds when he sees reasons to,and he praises when he sees reasons to. That's my opinion.

God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you. The only person I see criticizing buhari properly is Ben Murray Bruce. It also helps DT he's a businessman. Even though hes part of obj's gang of corrupt boys, at least his criticisms make #commonsense. Same cannot be said for d other two career politicians.

FFKs picture should be used in a psych class when describing insanity. And fayose is just a useless hypocrite. I wld have more rspct for his outbursts if he wasn't rigging elections, stealing money, suspending judges & spending d ekiti budget on stomach infrastructure whilst bringing d media along for d ride.

I would vote Ben Murray Bruce if there was no solid opposition for president. His main advantage wt d populace is he has d media power to saturate our eyes & ears wt his message & doesn't need to rob d central bank to do it.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by sunsewa: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
All of us cannot be shouting "Sai Baba" like programmed zombies, Buhari most roll up his sleeves and not let grass grow under his feet.

Time is ticking away..

Please educate them especially my southwestern brothers that sees nothing wrong in all buhari government actions ie dictatorial tendencies,gagging of judiciary and abuse of courts orders,military and DSS callous activities, free fall of the economy, rampant layoff of workers, Free fall of naira,acceptance of mumuyish doctorate degree from an unqualified institution etc.

Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by miqos02(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition by Larryfest(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Time is ticking away..
Lol...'programmed zombies' got me laughing seriously,i voted n chanted dat same tin too bt nw am nt too sure wats happening again...d power supply hs gone down badly naira against dollar no b small tin again everytin nw na probe dis probe dat wit no succesful punishment for anyone till nw..we av a long way 2go in dis nation

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / Military Bursts Gun Factory In Plateau