Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni (918 Views)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / I’ve No Northern Agenda – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by naijapropa: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2015
[size=15pt]I’ve no apology kneeling down to worship God – Ooni[/size]

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has said he owes nobody any apology for kneeling down to worship God during the thanksgiving service held in his honour at the Paul’s Anglican Church, Ife, after his coronation.

The Ooni said this in statement in Osogbo on Thursday by the Director of Communications and Public Affairs, Ooni’s Palace, Ife, Mr. Moses Olafare.

The monarch spoke in reaction to criticisms against>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/ive-no-apology-kneeling-down-to-worship-god-ooni/

Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by kilode100(f): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2015
I wanna do so many bad things to this very sinfully Beautiful Oba kiss

3 Likes

Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2015
controversy has started already, the man cute oo grin
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Lordave: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:
I wanna do so many bad things to this very sinfully Beautiful Oba kiss
You better upload a picture of your real muscular self and stop hiding behind that female moniker.
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by kilode100(f): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2015
Lordave:
You better upload a picture of your real muscular self and stop hiding behind that female moniker.

Can you swear with your manhood that I'm a guy?..
Can you?
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Lordave: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

Can you?
Leave my manhood out of this, I can swear with any other thing.
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by kilode100(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Lordave:
Leave my manhood out of this, I can swear with any other thing.

What's more important than your manhood?
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Lordave: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

What's more important than your manhood?
Sorry, I wasn't serious.
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by ipromise: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Wise king...may you live long..
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Lanretoye(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

Can you?
Y swear with his manhood?,let him rather confirm with his manhood and tell us here that you are...
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by kilode100(f): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Lanretoye:

Y swear with his manhood?,let him rather confirm with his manhood and tell us here that you are...

Kikikikikiiki. cheesy cheesy you mean he should do that thing with me? cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ve No Apology Kneeling Down To Worship God – Ooni by Lanretoye(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2015
kilode100:

Kikikikikiiki. cheesy cheesy you mean he should do that thing with me? cheesy cheesy
Do what?,I only said to confirm...afterall his manhood is not for swearing,it is for confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N13b Land Deal: EFCC, Tompolo Standoff May Take New Twist-vanguard / Allocation: Give Account, Or Face Prosecution, APC Tells Fayose / Petitions Against Amaechi, Fashola Not Genuine –prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.